Based on Click to view
Artist SukarettoYanagi [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of the Cosmos Adopt No. 124 - CLOSED

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:43 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 124 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

This young lady's story has been a tragic one. She lost her parents to the throws of War, leaving her to raise her cub-brother. She willingly took on the rolls of parents and older sister to him. That was not the end of her tragedy, however, and she as well lost her brother.
This is what her competition revolves around. Her losses.

BlueThrush wrote:

Username: BlueThrush

Name: Nakoma

Element: Earth

Personality:

Nakoma was born a terror with a certain wild boldness that made her unpredictable and intense she was always going her confidence carrying her through life this worried her parents to see she had such ambition when her little brother was born she was thrilled she had a playmate someone to adore her and look up to her but that was when the glass began to chip her ordinary world changed when she received news of her parents death but instead of letting it cripple her she persevered training her abilities determined to ensure her brother a good life and to uphold her family legacy things remained quiet until one evening she had been out a little after dark charged with delivering something only to come back and find their home another gore-soaked battlefield rebel forces had attacked their home slaughtering all in their path this is when the glass shattered and Nakoma hardened inside and out it was then she vowed to keep her feelings locked away and to never disappoint him again this war would be won and when it was she would be among the victors

After all the death she has seen she can be described as a quiet and callous workaholic and is easily one of the toughest lions up on Z-99, with a talent for keeping both inmates and fellow guards in line

Traits
◼ Confident
◼ Ambitious
◼ Callous
◼ Isolated
◼ Bold
◼ Intelligent
◼ Loyal
◼ Realistic
◼ Reliable

How is She Coping With the Loss of Her Family?

Losing her mother and father had been hard she was angered and saddened by their deaths leaving her so soon to fend for her brother alone but he was her goal her priority a focus someone to care and defend which was precisely her goal she stilled missed her father's voice and her mother's scent but she could push that aside although she made sure that yearly they would visit their parent's graves and leave offerings she loved them and she would protect her brother just as they protected her

After her brother's death, she didn't bother sticking around just long enough to bury him and say goodbye before she found work as a guard on Z-99 a dead planetoid full of the worlds most deadly criminals she threw herself into her work without a second thought locking away any feelings she used to feel in exchange for a serious cold attitude she quickly made herself to be known as one of the toughest guards there burying her feelings worked for her perhaps she would confront them after the war but judging by the chaos that wouldn't be a long time yet

My very first attempt at an entry for one of these pretties

Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt No. 124 - OPEN

Postby Cutieduckpie » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:49 am

Username: Cutieduckpie
Name: Verkehnzen (Ver-ken-zen)
Rank: Prides Member(optional sub-rank of Performer or Hunter); Cub Trainer; Prison Guard(choose ONE)
Personality:

WIP
I'm so excited ! This is my first entry for a LOC and she's gorgeous ! <3
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:05 am

She's so pretty!! :o
Good luck everyone, I may or may not enter depending on if my cooldown ends in time or not...

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

Username: Vraska the Unseen
Name: Chandra
Personality:
Bubbly-Kind-Silly

Determined-Spiritual-Hard-Working

Damaged-Strong-Motivated

How is She Coping With the Loss of Her Family? Also Wip

Dropping
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Tallia
Element:
Earth
Cub Trainer
Personality:
For one with such a tragic past, she isn't letting anything get her down. As she had to take on the role of being basically a mother to her baby brother, she has shown she has very good maternal instincts, and that she is quite kind and gentle to cubs. However, her rank has also got her being a little strict, and only tolerating a trainee messing around once or twice, after that it's "Three strikes your out." for them. She isn't mean about it, but lets them know they have to pay attention and focus.
Well, Tallia was quite upset and angry at first...She thought it was possible that a defector or maybe a rebel of some sort had killed her parents, but it's just as easy that it could have been some other type of lion all together...With that in her mind, she seemed to want revenge, but then remembering her brother she came off it and stopped dwelling in the past, taking to her knew role as the caretaker and defender of her brother and even trying to train him. She stopped worrying about what might have happened, and focused on keeping her brother happy and safe.

Tallia and her brother, we will call him 'Samus', were out on a walk when he was about maybe 6 or 8 months old, as she'd been trying to teach him some things but he'd become bored with her drawing it out. She must have been tired that day, for drawing out what she was trying to do, and the fact she didn't notice the sound of two lions fighting off in the direction she and 'Samus' were headed... Well, Samus was only paying attention to his sister and some flying birds, so he didn't take notice either. They continued on their lovely, peaceful walk, and within about fifteen minutes they had come abreast with the area where the fighting sounds had been...They kept on, not noticing anything off, but a moment later...

Two large male lions leaped from some tall bushes, batting and biting at each other. One of them, he seemed to be grays and blacks, actually appeared to notice them, as he leaped over Samus and Tallia, but the dark ginger and dark brown one did not...He darted forward to attack the gray black again, but little Samus got caught in the crossfire, and Tallia watched in horror as he collapsed to the ground, rivulets of red running down his little body. Tallia didn't know if it was an accident, or on purpose, considering the gray black male...What she did know, was that Samus was dying, and she needed to get him back to the healer they knew. She picked him up gently in her jaws, rushing away from the two males and back for home, but by the time she got back his breathing was very shallow, and while the healer tried in the end they could do nothing...

Tallia grieved for awhile, but when one of the males came to her and told her there were cubs for her to train, she promised herself and her little brother she'd do it for him...So, she put on a brave face, and went to meet these new trainees. With time, the pain healed, though it never fades completely for anyone, and she kept a small stone he'd found, something to always remember him by. She also has a feather her father brought her, and a shell her mother found.

(Ahm...What's a claim slot? Also, do we decide what happened to the brother? Answered
Ooo yeah, first try out for one of these! She's red, just like me. Ah, my hair I mean. I love that!)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm

@Spiritstar3; Yes, I'm sorry. A claim slot is something g won or purchased during events, however that does not apply to this adopt. I forgot to take that out. My apologies. As for her brother, you are welcome to dictate how he died, what killed him, etc., however he and her parents must remain deceased.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:50 pm

XP Thank you for answering my questions!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 am

Username: BlueThrush

Name: Nakoma

Personality:

Nakoma was born a terror with a certain wild boldness that made her unpredictable and intense she was always going her confidence carrying her through life this worried her parents to see she had such ambition when her little brother was born she was thrilled she had a playmate someone to adore her and look up to her but that was when the glass began to chip her ordinary world changed when she received news of her parents death but instead of letting it cripple her she persevered training her abilities determined to ensure her brother a good life and to uphold her family legacy things remained quiet until one evening she had been out a little after dark charged with delivering something only to come back and find their home another gore-soaked battlefield rebel forces had attacked their home slaughtering all in their path this is when the glass shattered and Nakoma hardened inside and out it was then she vowed to keep her feelings locked away and to never disappoint him again this war would be won and when it was she would be among the victors

After all the death she has seen she can be described as a quiet and callous workaholic and is easily one of the toughest lions up on Z-99, with a talent for keeping both inmates and fellow guards in line

Traits
◼ Confident
◼ Ambitious
◼ Callous
◼ Isolated
◼ Bold
◼ Intelligent
◼ Loyal
◼ Realistic
◼ Reliable

Losing her mother and father had been hard she was angered and saddened by their deaths leaving her so soon to fend for her brother alone but he was her goal her priority a focus someone to care and defend which was precisely her goal she stilled missed her father's voice and her mother's scent but she could push that aside although she made sure that yearly they would visit their parent's graves and leave offerings she loved them and she would protect her brother just as they protected her

After her brother's death, she didn't bother sticking around just long enough to bury him and say goodbye before she found work as a guard on Z-99 a dead planetoid full of the worlds most deadly criminals she threw herself into her work without a second thought locking away any feelings she used to feel in exchange for a serious cold attitude she quickly made herself to be known as one of the toughest guards there burying her feelings worked for her perhaps she would confront them after the war but judging by the chaos that wouldn't be a long time yet

My very first attempt at an entry for one of these pretties

Last edited by /Aster/ on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 am

My lions are open for relationships for this gal!
They can be found here. Just PM me if you wish to use any of them!

Good luck to everyone that enters <3
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups