Based on Click to view
Artist Nikki6Ashba [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Fresians #2597

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:27 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Esforza
Show Name:Spirit Of The Cursed Souls
Barn Name: Chandrian
Height:17hh
Color:Blood bay roan tobiano with irregular cobweb, irregular corn spots, and irregular khimaria blanket appy
Genetics:Ee/Aa/Rnrn/Toto/Klpklp/Pant2pant2
Breeding Info:-Irregular shape to markings does not pass to foals
-Cobweb passes with 30%(will just be normal cobweb)

To get him give him a unique name and tell me what he does on Halloween

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b]Stallion
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]What he does for Halloween:[/b]

End Date: Halloween night/morning of Nov. 1st
Editing or Pimping the form is okay
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Fresians #2597

Postby #Friesian » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 am

Owner: #Friesian •
🕷 Show Name: The Melting Spider 🕷
🕸 Barn Name: Cobweb 🕸
🎃 Gender: Stallion 🎃
👻 Age: 4 👻
🍬 Halter color: Orange 🍬
🍭 Pearl/jewel color (halter): Very dark brown 🍭
🍫 What he does for Halloween: For Halloween, he hides in alleyways, waiting for people to walk by. 🍫
🌙 When they do, he steps out, but not a lot, and stands there. All the people can see are his white spots and his eyes. 🌙
🦇 He will then let out a whinny, startling the people now looking at him, who normally at this point run away. If they do 🦇
• not run, he starts making the most sad/creepy noises he can come up with. He loves to do this every Halloween because •
• of the pleasure it gives him. •
Last edited by #Friesian on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:18 am

Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
What he does for Halloween: Well... Chandrian loves to make spooky jokes to others. He is always trotting around telling and making jokes, but in Halloween he goes crazy! He doesn't stop telling spooky tales and making practical jokes. Even in the previous years, he had some arguments with other horses about his behaviour but that isn't going to stop him. Appart from that, Chandrian is a very good friend and companion, he is always trying to help the others without openining the mouth too much.
Most horses know Chandrian as a joker, but most of the people don't really agree...And this is because Chan loves to also scare people in halloween. He likes to hide in a dark corner or behind a tree and when someone is about to pass...he jumps and begins to make strange spooky noises.But he puts some clues to warn the people, and if they don't turn back, he will scare them.

There is also a rhyme written by a writer about him and his "little warnings":

When the herthfire turns to blue, what to do? what to do?run outside, run and hide when his eyes are black as crow? where to go? where to go? near and far. Here they are. See a man withot a face? move like ghosts from place to place. Whats their plan? whats their plan? Chandrian. Chandrian

Last edited by Esforza on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:46 am

Owner: Birman Kitty
Show Name: Cemetery Sins
Barn Name: Poltergeist
Halter color: Black and purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Orange
What he does for Halloween:
Poltergeist is very quiet, and seldomly speaks to others. Halloween is the exception. Poltergeist absolutely loves Halloween and comes out of his shell and enjoys the company of others. Poltergeist enjoys telling scary stories and dressing up in terrifying costumes. His favorite of all these things is trick-or-treating. Poltergeist has a major sweet tooth, especially for candy corn. He will trick or treat all night until he is satisfied.

"She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"
- Norman Bates (from the movie Psycho)

Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 am

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Seven Deadly Sins
Barn Name: Seven
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Teal
What he does for Halloween: He Loves to watch scary movies he loves the shiver that goes down his spine when ever someone jumps out he loves having the mare shriek and jump up to nuzzle up to him in fright.
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Dia de los Muertos (The Day of the Dead, which is a Spanish holiday)
Barn Name: Hollow
Halter color: Surprise me?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me?
What he does for Halloween: Hollow's owner's best friend is really in to Halloween, so his owner always lets her friend costume the horse of their choice. However, this year she had a good idea, and asked for four horses. She was granted her request. Among the four horse chosen was Hollow. The stallion was quite excited, as he'd seen this friend's work before on the other horses, and it's always very intricate and beautiful! Secretly, he'd been wishing to be picked for quite some time. What the woman had chosen for the four horses was actually based off of myth: the Four Horses of Apocalypse! Obviously, Hollow himself would be War, as he was already such a dark red and had a almost skull-like white mark on his face. He had spray painted cardboard armor on his chest, flanks, and upper legs, and the white pieces of his coat were painted red. Of course the other three chosen were dressed as Death, Pestilence, and Plague. All four had riders, but the friend herself looked like a fearsome warrior rider riding atop Hollow. His owner was convinced to dress up and ride too, but she would be riding the most skittish of the four horses chosen. The group planned to go riding through a few little towns, and enter the annual Halloween costume party competition.
The time came for preparations, and the roan stallion was extremely excited. He made sure he was as well-behaved as possible, staying still throughout the entire process and not complaining. He didn't mind the bit of paint, but the cardboard fixings were a bit annoying, especially the one on his upper legs. Nevertheless, he didn't move or whine. When he was finished, his owner's face said it all. He looked absolutely terrifying. The other three horses were next and they were all only a little less compliant that the stallion. However, they all slowly transformed into the scariest group of horses Hollow had ever seen. Then the other two riders arrived, and the four humans hastily readied themselves. When they came back out, all of the horses flinched. They each looked horrifying awesome in their own way. They loaded the horses into the trailer, which was decorated to look like a giant grave, and headed off.
When they reached their destination, they took each horse out and tied them up. A few very excited people came by and took pictures with the horses, but they were mostly left to their own devices. At last, it was time. After they touched up the horses' costumes one last time, they all finally mounted and rode into the main of the party. People were everywhere, but whenever they caught sight of the group, they quickly moved out of the way. Hollow loved that power. A couple children wanted to pet them, but were deterred when the horse dressed as death let out a shrill whinny. Hollow chuckled. The other stallion was enjoying it as much as he was.
After a few minutes of wandering and taking pictures, the group made their way to the costume competition, which was to start any second. Each group went out and walked one time around the arena. When it came to the four horses, Hollow was ready. The four went out into the arena and the handsome roan immediately started strutting like he owned the place. He loved the attention and the ohs and ahs he was getting. As they were finishing the circle, Hollow decided it was time for a grand finale. With that, he reared high with a loud whinny, hooves kicking the air, and landed with a thud. He knew very well that his rider wouldn't fall off; the girl was experienced. Quite the opposite, his rider had embraced the opportunity and raised her sword high into the air. The crowd roared with applause as the four left, and Hollow was sure they'd won. He was right. (This is based somewhat on a true story, of course with a few additions.)
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3649482
2. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3668645

- spots pass with 30%
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Owner: _Konata_
Show Name: Town of Salem
Barn Name: Salem
Halter color: Surprise me!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me!
What he does for Halloween: WIP
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:13 am

Esforza wrote:
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
What he does for Halloween: Well... Chandrian loves to make spooky jokes to others. He is always trotting around telling and making jokes, but in Halloween he goes crazy! He doesn't stop telling spooky tales and making practical jokes. Even in the previous years, he had some arguments with other horses about his behaviour but that isn't going to stop him. Appart from that, Chandrian is a very good friend and companion, he is always trying to help the others without openining the mouth too much.
Most horses know Chandrian as a joker, but most of the people don't really agree...And this is because Chan loves to also scare people in halloween. He likes to hide in a dark corner or behind a tree and when someone is about to pass...he jumps and begins to make strange spooky noises.But he puts some clues to warn the people, and if they don't turn back, he will scare them.

There is also a rhyme written by a writer about him and his "little warnings":

When the herthfire turns to blue, what to do? what to do?run outside, run and hide when his eyes are black as crow? where to go? where to go? near and far. Here they are. See a man withot a face? move like ghosts from place to place. Whats their plan? whats their plan? Chandrian. Chandrian

Congrats!

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me