SCS Custom and Adopt #479/#480 by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Custom and Adopt #479/#480

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:01 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PROMPT: What is their relationship w/ Marcy, and impress me from there. [My Extra Policy]

#479 Peterbald
Username: ~HєуRєι~
Name: Hecate
Sex: Female
Collar: Worn Brown Leather Collar
Info: x

#480 Maltese-Mini Poodle Mix

Almond Bark wrote:

Username: Almond Bark
Name: Sitrius
Collar: xxx
Personality:
Sitrius is bubbly and high-spirited, and won't let the slightest problem drag her down. She has hope for herself and her friends, and is careful about what she says, not wanting to hurt anybodys feelings. Where does she get her energy from? Who knows, but I need the energy she has. Sitrius has a big-heart and loves to give gifts and licks when she's in a good mood. She loves to cheer up others and stands up for those she loves the most. Although sweet and charming, Sitrius has her downsides. Shes well, not the smartest dog around. Sitrius is a really slow learner and doesn't really like learning in general. She gets teased for this, but she's used for this and stands up for herself. Besides, she has her friends by her side.
Their relationship with Marcy:
Sitrius isn't really sure about how to feel about Marcy. She likes Marcy, but they just don't really click. Sitrius doesn't really like her pranks and the trouble she causes, so she tries her best to avoid Marcy. To Sitrius, Marcy is unpredictable and a nice gesture can only lead to a prank. Still, Sitrius hangs with Marcy since she doesn't wanna completely ditch her, and is constantly trying to earn her trust so they could hopefully become friends. Sitrius understands Marcy's past, but she isn't going to give up on Marcy just yet and abandon her. Sitrius understands that Marcy isn't all pranks and that she has a softer side, so he's trying.
Relationships:
Plugo- Sitrius and Plugo are really close friends, and they care for eachother as if they're family. Sitrius doesn't really know her family really well, and Plugo takes care of Sitrius as if she were his daughter. When Sitrius needs someone to sooth her or when she feels alone, Plugo is her fluffy go to buddy. It's as if they were inseparable, but they don't love eachother like that. The only thing about Plugo that Sitrius dislikes, is when its dark, Plugo's coat blends in perfectly so it spooks Sitrius.

Genes
#479 Peterbald
'Black (Furless 'Hphp')'
aa // Spmc // Bb // EE // CCb // DD // dmdm // ww // ss // NN // Sbsb // ii // wbwb // LL
*this pet is furless and therefore may have susceptibility to sunburns!
*this pet's scars are not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!

#480 Maltese-Mini Poodle Mix
'White'
---
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt/Custom #479 and #480

Postby sunny-skies » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:06 am

Mark!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:56 am

hm maybeE
if so ,, res w/ the name cynthia
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:18 am

Moork... may go for it, res for the name Fiona

Decided not to, but good luck to everyone else entering! She's a cutie <3
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 am

-bump-

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:52 am

Personality:
Sitrius is bubbly and high-spirited, and won't let the slightest problem drag her down. She has hope for herself and her friends, and is careful about what she says, not wanting to hurt anybodys feelings. Where does she get her energy from? Who knows, but I need the energy she has. Sitrius has a big-heart and loves to give gifts and licks when she's in a good mood. She loves to cheer up others and stands up for those she loves the most. Although sweet and charming, Sitrius has her downsides. Shes well, not the smartest dog around. Sitrius is a really slow learner and doesn't really like learning in general. She gets teased for this, but she's used for this and stands up for herself. Besides, she has her friends by her side.
Sitrius isn't really sure about how to feel about Marcy. She likes Marcy, but they just don't really click. Sitrius doesn't really like her pranks and the trouble she causes, so she tries her best to avoid Marcy. To Sitrius, Marcy is unpredictable and a nice gesture can only lead to a prank. Still, Sitrius hangs with Marcy since she doesn't wanna completely ditch her, and is constantly trying to earn her trust so they could hopefully become friends. Sitrius understands Marcy's past, but she isn't going to give up on Marcy just yet and abandon her. Sitrius understands that Marcy isn't all pranks and that she has a softer side, so he's trying.
Relationships:
Plugo- Sitrius and Plugo are really close friends, and they care for eachother as if they're family. Sitrius doesn't really know her family really well, and Plugo takes care of Sitrius as if she were his daughter. When Sitrius needs someone to sooth her or when she feels alone, Plugo is her fluffy go to buddy. It's as if they were inseparable, but they don't love eachother like that. The only thing about Plugo that Sitrius dislikes, is when its dark, Plugo's coat blends in perfectly so it spooks Sitrius.

Last edited by Almond Bark on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Ends this saturday! Get your forms finished if you plan to participate.
--Rei

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Username: Peyto1217

Name: Leia

Collar: a simple black collar

Personality: Leia is curious about everything. When she's deep in an investigation on something new, she'll stop at nothing to try and figure out what it is, what it can be used for, and what it tastes like. But most times, this process makes a large mess or she ends up begging for something you have or that's somewhere she can't reach. Even with this in mind, she still isn't exactly the smartest dog you'll ever meet. Nevertheless, Leia is a sweet dog at heart and thinks everyone is her friend.

Their relationship with Marcy: Leia isn't really sure what to think about Marcy, sure is the strangest dog she has ever seen (Leia doesn't know many other types of animals aside from dogs and humans). Leia senses something familiar about Marcy, lbut can't figure out what it is. So as always, she thinks it's her job to find out more about Marcy. Marcy usually gets very annoyed with Leia and tends to try and avoid her. Leia doesn't even have a clue.

Backstory: Leia was abandoned on the streets as a puppy. It was a very cold night with lots of cars and she probably would've never survived if the car hurling towards her was driven by anyone else. They were able to stop just in time, and they took the puppy home. It was a dog friendly, family of four who were able to help Leia and care for her. Leia loved them and they loved Leia. They decided to keep her and they lived together happily for a few years. But one day, Leia's curiosity got the best of her. She was outside in the fenced yard all by herself when she noticed an animal on the fence almost as big as her. It had a long tail and two pointy ears. Leia waited patiently for a few moments before running up to get a closer look. It jumped over to the other side of the fence, but Leia knew what to do. She had found a weak spot on one of the boards on the fence a couple of days before and decided to run at it. It fell down and Leia was loose! She bolted off at full speed, running past the houses and out of the neighborhood, forgetting about the strange animal. She got tired and finally stopped running. Then Leia realized that she was lost. She wondered for days before another person found her. The person took her to the shelter, but Leia didn't have a chip or a collar and no one claimed her. They weren't able to find her owners so she was put up for adoption.
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:07 am

this comp will be closed and judged at around 8:00 pm PST!

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SCS Adopt #480 Winner!

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Had a little help from some other staff in deciding~ Congrats Almond
Almond Bark wrote:

Personality:
Relationships:

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~