Based on Click to view
Artist CCrow [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2412 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby CCrow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:16 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Of Balance and Power
Barn Name: Libra
Height: 17hh
Color: Chestnut w/ paint cloud + reverse brindle + khim fantasy (balance theme)
Genetics: ee aa CC + reverse brindle + khim fantasy
Breeding Info:
- Khimaira Fantasy has the theme of "balance"
- fantasy passes with 10%
- reverse brindle passes with 20%
- will always pass paint cloud (Cc)

This'll be an unlimited impress me <3 Forms must have at least one extra to qualify!

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Extras (art, writing, etc.):[/b]

End Date: October 10th
editing is allowed
pimping is encouraged
extras are encouraged
Last edited by CCrow on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2412 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:27 am

Tɦɛ Lɨɮʀa sċaʟɛs sɦaʟt ɮɛ ɮaʟaռċɛɖ
Tօ tɦɛ ɦɛaʋɛռ's aʟօʄt I aʍ քɛʀċɦɛɖ.

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Of Balance and Power
Barn Name: Libra
Height: 17hh
Halter color: None
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
~~~

Coloured by Me
The son of Themis was always going to be a unique gift to the world, and Libra was no exception. The equine personification of his mother on Earth, the Khimaira was destined for great things. But, I am getting ahead of myself. For his story, we must go back...

'Mother Themis! The world if off-balance!" One of the Goddesses acolytes ran in to where she sat on her throne, surveying the world, and she nodded once, indicating her understanding as the young Goddess ran back out again to spread the word. She had been aware of this imbalance from the moment the scales had been tipped, destined to never balance again.

Zeus, Father of the Gods, and the father to her children, swept in with a wave of thunder and his voice could be heard around every part of the Heavens. "THEMIS! YOU HAVE THREE CHANCES TO GET THIS UNDER CONTROL, OR I SHALL HAVE TO PURGE THE WORLD AND A NEW ERA WILL BEGIN!" With those words, he swept back out, thunder rumbling, and yet, Themis did not move, perceiving the world below and focusing on her options. She seemed quite detached, as always, but she was a classic problem solver and was working out the possible solutions in her head.

Calling out to her children, she summoned the Horai and the Muses to her side. "My children. The world is out of balance, and my scales are forever to be uneven. I require you to go down, and sort out the issues that the humans are having, and bring back normality and order. My Seasons, you may go first." And she sent them all away.

With that, the Horai went down, bringing four seasons to the world, achieving a balance that allowed for lots of different activities at different times of the earthly year. But still, the scales were crooked, and though they almost shuddered, as if to level, they did not, and Themis called for her other daughters. "My children, the Horai have not been enough, and the humans require more. You shall go, and create beautiful works among them, tempering their impatience." And she again sent them away.

The Muses descended to Earth and brought beautiful and wondrous things to the humans. Dancing and music and art and creations unlike anything else, but still, though the scales tried, they did not become even, and Themis, though she never worried, was unsure as to what her next step should be. Coming to a decision, the Goddess stood and created, from her scales and her hand, a being of pure light and energy, giving him a body that the humans admired and adored. She named it Libra, the Horse of Balance, and looking him in the eyes, she blew life into him. "My youngest child. The world is out of balance, and my scales are suffering. Would you go down, and do what my other children cannot?" And she sent the equine down to Earth.

Though he had deep knowledge, and an idea of what he was to do, Libra was, in all outward appearance and behaviour, a natural horse, and the Muses and Horai both laughed, wondering at their Mothers foolishness. What could this horse do that they could not? Alas for the other children, Libra had something they did not- a corporeal body.

As a stunning horse with a striking coat, Libra went to every Lord and King and Emperor and Lady and Queen and Empress in every part of the Earth and brought them joy like they had never felt before. His back empowered their psyche, and their warring and imbalance stopped with the arrival and ride of this magnificent animal. The scales balanced again, and order was brought back.

Returning to the Heavens, Libra bowed before his mother Themis and spoke gently to her, only able to speak on the Heavenly plane. "Mother, I have achieved balance. Would you like me to stay on Earth, as your emissary, and keep the order and peace that the mortals need?" Themis gently touched his head with a finger, and his coat became the most glorious colour and pattern, an image of Themis herself, and the scales on his side, a perfect personification. "Go my child, and keep order."

And forever more, Libra stayed on Earth, keeping the world in balance, with the help of his sisters, who also stayed. And that was how the seasons, art and music and literature, and balance came to the Earth.

~~~

~~~

Personality: Like his mother, Themis, Libra is quite obtuse and objective about things around him, and NEVER makes rash decisions. He is one to think for HOURS before he makes a decision, and sometimes even takes days to work out bigger problems. His objectivity can sometimes show him across as harsh or uncaring, and though he has deep feelings, he is not an emotional equine in any sense.
He takes his mission and objective on Earth (keeping the balance) totally seriously, and refuses to let anything distract him from the path, no matter how hard they may try. Though he has had mares throw themselves at him, he has yet found one that he feels it's worth throwing away immortality and godliness for.
He is incredibly smart, more than a natural horse, but is not able to have full access to his possible powers. His ability to bring peace and order to someone only works as long as ONLY THE PERSON WHO NEEDS BALANCING is able to ride on his back at any one time, and if anyone else ever chooses to do so, he would lose even that power. As such, he shows about as much emotion as he ever does when someone attempts to climb onto his back, and anyone around are quick to run away from the flailing, dancing stallion.

~~~

Boons & Banes:
Hates impatience.
Loves kindness.
Hates carrots.
Loves sugar cubes (one of humanities pleasures).
Hates clingy mares.
Loves foals.
Hates force.
Loves helping others.
Hates selfishness.

~~~

"Hello, stranger. Are you new here?"
"Yes, I am. In a way."

A curious glance.
"Would you like me to show you around, riddle spinner?"
"By all means, lead the way, interesting markings yourself. Do you have a name, kind new friend?"
"Sonya."

Friendship: Libra's best friend at Willow Park Stables, if he ever has one, is Sonya, or Beautiful Dream. The fellow fantasy bearing horse is quite quiet and is one of the few natural horses who does not seem to care that Libra is a bit different. Though he won't admit it, the attention and companionship of the mare is quite welcome and allows Libra to enjoy, not just tolerate, his time on Earth in between repairing balance.
She suspects that he is something a bit different, but Libra does not tell people his heritage, and there is a bittersweet note to this. He knows that, eventually, the mare will pass over into the next life, but he is confident that he can get her a spot in Heaven, and then, perhaps, he can reveal all he is to her.

Libra was not an emotional horse- he very rarely let feeling get in the way of what he saw as his job- his purpose in life. But at the same time, he had not expected to meet a mare like Sonya. The beautiful mare was an gentle as she was smart, and though she seemed to really have taken a liking to him, she never asked for any more than friendship, letting his keep his boundries and not pushing them, no matter how much she may want to.

Pondering this particular predicament in his mind, one day in the paddock, the stallion let out a deep sigh and shook his head and mane, trying to get rid of some of the tension and worry, a naturally horse-like gesture. He didn't realise he was being watched by her, the focus of his thoughts, from the other side of the field.

Sonya was also pondering about her confusing feelings, but more than that, she wondered about Libra. The horse was all about balance, and though she wasn't sure what to make of it, she quite liked that he was very different- in a good way. There was something about him, like a deep knowledge, that intrigued and drew the mare to him, and, as she watched him thinking, she knew there were some significant ideas going through his head. Little did she know they were about her.

Taking in the sight of his beautiful friend, her dreams and fanciful wishes clearly on her side, just as his calculated nature showed on his, the stallion let out a breath he didn't realise he had been holding. She was beautiful, and he wanted her. For the first time in his long, LONG life, he has fallen for a mortal.

With one long look, he turned his face up to the sky and gave the longest, saddest, most pleading neigh to be heard as ever in the world, an otherworldly frequency to it, pleading to his mother, his father. He would tell her all about himself, own up to his mystery. All he wanted to have was the chance to love her, even for a short time, and love is nothing if not truthful.

The silence from the heavens was more frustrating than ever, and turning away, his head dropped, and, unlike any natural horse could do, he started silently weeping.

~~~

Sonya and Second Libra coloured by Phina D Wolf <3

~~~

His Scars: Once, many millennia ago, when he was having a brief moment as Richard the Lionhearts mount, trying to bring balance to the Crusades and end the war and suffering of so many, Libra ended up in more than one battle, and though he is immortal, his physical form and body can still get hurt and scarred, damaged as it would on a normal horse. The scars on his shoulder were from a sword that pierced and hit him, the duel strikes leaving two slashes in his skin, the one stabbing motion the hole. Though they healed up eventually, due to his nature, the scars were never removed fully, and now serve as one reminder of that one time in his life where he turned the tide of a battle.

~~~

In my mind I see, they're calling me...
I can't deny leaving them a lie,
until love left.
It's ever-lasting-
The truth I'm searching for!
Only love in life will set you free...

Never forget you were born under the morning star
Don't lose sight of the light, she's there, she's waiting for you...
Contemplate the mystery of love, of love,
And never forget your destiny.

Theme Song: Destiny by Zephyr

Many thousands of years after he has first been placed on this Earth, Libra had the feeling that perhaps he was losing his sanctity and godliness. With the Muses, The Seasons and himself all keeping the world in balance, there seemed to be so little to do, and he was getting bored. This was the modern age- the 21st century, and monarchs and world leaders didn't ride horses anymore. His time was coming to an end, and he knew it.

It takes getting bored and feeling a little lost to really be able to re-find yourself, and your focus, and it was the quiet music of his mother that brought him back. Themis had the most musical of tones, and with her daughters, the most beautiful of songs made its way to Libra.

Never forget your destiny.

~~~

Themis, the Goddess
Written by Lady Kathleen x
I, Themis, goddess known of earth and law,
Dispensing justice most divine. Again,
Am here to tell my story with some awe.

My parents, Earth and Heaven they do reign,
Uranus ruled the Heavens but not Earth,
But Gaea ruled the Earth as her domain.

My mother shared the earth with me at birth,
But I excelled in justice in my time,
And this is what is known as my “life’s worth”

An inescapable goddess that to whom
The gods must even yield to and submit,
As my wise words were always, so sublime.

As Delphi Oracle too, Zeus admits,
I make a trusted new advisor now,
So at the side of Zeus is where I sit.

The mortals I gave laws and that allows
A peace to reign in my beloved mankind,
So evil would not rule or be aroused.

The fates and seasons now come into mind,
And I tell you now they are gods and more,
But are my children too and so refined.

The fates they deal mankind’s life and deaths door,
as well as, ones true lot in life will be,
But seasons there are three instead of four.

I have more children so let me now see,
Hesperides the nymphs did watch fruit grow.
Enough about them, lets talk more on me.

You say you built a statue to bestow
My role as goddess? Look the scales I hold
For weighing claims of parties now opposed.

My tale is done, as gifts I now behold.
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 23 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:34 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Where There Is Darkness, There is Always Light
Barn Name: Baransu (Means balance in Japanese)
Height: 17.8hh
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Extras (art, writing, etc.): WIP
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:14 am

~Owner~
Esforza

~Show Name~
King Of The Olympus

~Barn Name~

Zeus

~Gender~
Stallion

~Age~
8 years

~Height~
17.3hh

~Halter color~
Dark Brown

~Pearl/jewel color (halter)~
Tan

~Extras (art, writing, etc.)~
~Personality~
Zeus is very self-confident and brave, he can do anything to protect his herd. He is very protective and can become very angry in 0,0001 seconds, but apart of that the herd loves him.
He likes to tell stories to the foals, care about the herd and help the other wild animals in problems (Deers, squirrels, foxes...). He also knows how to treat all types of wounds and diseases.

~Name Meaning~
Zeus was the first of the gods and a very imposing figure. Often referred to as the “Father of Gods and men”, he is a sky god who controls lightning (often using it as a weapon) and thunder. Zeus is king of Mount Olympus, the home of Greek gods, where he rules the world and imposes his will onto gods and mortals alike.

Though he is most well known as god of the sky and thunder, Zeus was the supreme cultural embodiment of Greek religious beliefs. He had many epithets (titles) that emphasized different aspects of complete and wide ranging authority.

-Zeus Olympios emphasized Zeus’s kingship over the gods.
-Zeus Xenios, Philoxenon or Hospites: Zeus was the patron of hospitality (xenia) and guests, ready to avenge any wrong done to a stranger.
-Zeus Horkios: Zeus he was the keeper of oaths. Exposed liars were made to dedicate a statue to Zeus, often at the sanctuary of Olympia.
-Zeus Agoraeus: Zeus watched over business at the agora and punished dishonest traders.
-Zeus Aegiduchos or Aegiochos: Zeus was the bearer of the Aegis with which he strikes terror into the impious and his enemies.
-Zeus Tallaios (“solar Zeus”): the Zeus that was worshiped in Crete.
-Zeus Geōrgos (“earth worker”, “farmer”), the god of crops and harvest, in Athens.
-Astrapios (“lightninger”)
-Brontios (“thunderer”)

~Story~
Zeus was borned in the same herd he now lives. His father died before he borned, he was a very respected stallion in the herd and a very loyal guard and friend to the leader. But there was a problem...the leader and her mate couldn't have foals, they were desolated. Until...Zeus was borned.

Zeus grew up with a very caring mother. The other foals were amazed by his amazing markings in his coat and also their leaders were amazed to. The lead stallion knew what to do since the very beginning, he chosed Zeus as his heir and started to train him to become a proper lead stallion one day.

Years passed away and Zeus became a wise, fair, just, merciful, and prudent stallion. And the chosen day came: The lead stallion became very ill and died and her mate, died of sorrow two days later. Zeus took his rightful position in the herd and became the lead stallion, he was adoraded and listened by all the horses around. He was and still is the chosen one

~Drawing~
(time spent:1h 15 min)
Handmade drawing of Zeus

~Likes~
-Care for others
-Tell stories
-Spend time with his friends and herd members
-Protect the herd
-Spend time outside

~Dislikes~
-Rogue horses
-Acting leaders
-Discussions between the herd members
-Enemies
-Other dominant stallions
-Be in a stable

~Best Friend~
His foalhood friend Cassanova. Zeus and Cassanova borned the same day.
Cassanova is the right hoof of Zeus, he is always helping him and he is always supporting Zeus no matter in what. And sometimes some members of the herd are jealous of their friendship,
but they don't care after all.
Handmade drawing by me of Zeus and Cassanova

~Theme Song~
The Show Must Go On by Queen
"The Show must go on
The Show must go on
Inside my hearth is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile, still, stays on"

~Favourite Quote~
"Anyone that has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"-Albert Einstein

Last edited by Esforza on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 am, edited 23 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:02 am

Owner: _Konata_
Show Name: Never Let Them Take The Light Behind Your Eyes
Barn Name: Koi
Height: 16.1 hh
Halter color: Light blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Extras (art, writing, etc.): Cherry blossom trees in full bloom, their dancing leaves flutter in the breeze and the old branches creak. A woman sits on the stone rim of a large koi pond, carefully dipping her hand into the cool water. The orange dancing koi circle endlessly, their mouths wide as if willing to speak. Long flowing mare below the sakura trees. Wide bright eyes, long tail, golden body. The woman looks up to see a horse standing over her. The story of her sadness on the horses back as if it was a message to carry on. With a soft hand she reaches up and strokes the horses forehead. The horse bows showing the pattern on his side. A man who betrayed her, the fish to wash away her sorrows, trees so she can sit in shadows, and the moon to be her light in the darkness.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Mark Crow my gosh this beauty
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Extras (art, writing, etc.):
WIP
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 am

Dropping out, lost my connection.

Winner can keep my art
    c:

Last edited by kkspecial4 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:30 am

Image Image
Image Image

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Two Sides to Every Story
Barn Name: Yang
Height: 16.7 HH
Halter color: Surprise me?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me?
Name Meaning: Yin/Yang : Two halves that together complete wholeness. Yin and yang are also the starting point for change. When something is whole, by definition it is unchanging and complete. So when you split something into two halves – yin / yang, it upsets the equilibrium of wholeness. This starts both halves chasing after each other as they seek a new balance with each other. The word Yin comes out to mean “shady side” and Yang “sunny side”. Yin Yang is the concept of duality forming a whole. We encounter examples of Yin and Yang every day. As examples: night (Yin) and day (Yang), female (Yin) and male (Yang). Over thousands of years quite a bit has been sorted and grouped under various Yin Yang classification systems.The symbol for Yin Yang is called the Taijitu. Most people just call it the yin yang symbol in the west.
The taijitu symbol has been found in more than one culture and over the years has come to represent Taoism.
Personality: Yang is a very gentle, sunny sweetheart. He loves the outdoors and the warmth of the summer sun. He will spend countless hours just basking in a meadow alone and happy. He's very friendly and sweet to all other horses he comes across, and he cares about all forms of life.
Yang is also very protective, energetic, and social. He will protect those he loves with all his abilities, especially his little sister Yin. He hates to see unfairness and bullying, and will step in immediately if he sees such. His whole purpose is to help keep the balance of the world. He also LOVES to go out and be social.He wants to go to all the events, parties, races, shows, everything! He never wants to go alone, so he'll more than likely drag his twin along with him. Finally, the stallion's very, very energetic, he loves to run and jump and play in the fields. He embodies all the potential goodness and rightness of the world.
Story: Yang was born with his twin Yin at the beginning of time. Their mother was Nemesis, who was the Goddess of Vengeance, Justice, and Balance. Yang was born as a beautiful white colt. His coat shone with markings that made others think of peace and happiness. However, his sister Yin was born black as night and she radiated darkness.

She had the same markings as her counterpart, but her's were all dark, and when someone looked at her they saw only fear, death, and destruction. When they were born, they naturally shied away from each other, each thinking the other was strange. However, the first thing their mother told them when they were born was that one could not exist without the other. Although they were literally as different as night and day, they must work together to keep peace. This was a huge burden to place on the young foals, but of course, Yang was perfectly ready to do so and do it with gladness. His sister, on the other hand, was much less enthusiastic. This didn't bother Yang. He drag his sister along with him whenever he went places. She never wanted to leave her home, but he would beg until she'd give in and come with him to parties, gatherings, feasts and the like. This lasted all throughout their foal-hood, and Yang never thought much of his habit. After all, he protected her from other's comments, even though she didn't want his protection, and he made sure she had the exact same treatment as himself. He truly cared very deeply for his little sister. As they grew, Yin got less and less tolerant of Yang's antics. She hated he stares and the whispers. No matter how her brother tried to hide it from her, he couldn't conceal the malice and judgement. Everyone loved her brother, but they would barely say two words to her.
One morning, Yang awoke with a jolt that shook him to the core. Immediately he jumped up and galloped to where Yin slept. She was gone, not a trace of her presence remained. He searched frantically all over Olympus for her, but he knew that she wasn't there. He could feel it. He couldn't even find a sign of where she was or what had happened. Where was she? Why did she go? Was she taken against her will or did she leave on her own? He didn't know, nor did he understand.

Terrified, he went to his mother to question her. Surely she'd know what had happened to his other half, but she had no answers for the frantic stallion. However, she did tell him that Yin had seemed more and more...well, she couldn't explain it. Yang's fright turned to anger. He was sure someone had stolen her away. Why would she ever leave Olympus? Or him? Determined to rescue Yin and punish whoever had taken her, Yang set out to search the world for his sister. She was alive, that much he could feel, but where she was was a mystery to him. So, he searched. He searched, and searched, and searched. But he hasn't found his beloved sister, and with every day that passes by, he can feel the scale, slowly but surely, tipping without her to hold it. And since her side is the one without its guardian, it's her side that is growing. The darkness spreads like a disease, and the only thing that will stop it is the return of Yin. So Yang searches, and he will never stop searching until he finds her, and makes whoever took her pay.
Best Friend: Posiedon. It's natural that the two would get along. Yang and Poseidon are both very happy, good, and justice-loving individuals. At the same time, Poseidon's laid-back, calm persona helps to balance out the bouncy energetic-ness of Yang. They're both Godly beings as well, and both left Olympus to live on earth among humans, although for vastly different reasons. Poseidon helps Yang in his search when he can, and he can tell the god in mere seconds whether she's on, in, or around water. For this, Yang is forever grateful towards the Sea God.
They met when they were both back in Olympus. It was at one of Aphrodite's famous parties, and for this one she had invited nearly every god and goddess in Olympus (one of the uninvited was Yin, but Yang brought her anyways). Yang immediately had a liking towards Poseidon because he greeted both him and his sister. The sea god didn't ignore her like pretty much everyone else. The three of them talked for a good portion of the party, until Poseidon was pulled away by a few of the mares. Yang didn't see much of the other stallion after that, but that was expected, seeing as he lived in the ocean while the twins lived on Olympus. However, after Yin's disappearance, they met up once again when they ended up staying at the same ranch. Odd, how things like that sometimes happen.
Enemy: Throng. He's a bully, a coward, and a nuisance in every sense of the word to Yang. The stallion is immature, bratty and whiney, all of which Yang can not stand! As often as possible, the stallion avoids Throng, but sometimes he just cant ignore the Tobiano and ends up intervening in the bullying. This is when Throng's cowardice is shown, as he always shrinks back and starts to complain instead of being a stallion and staying his ground. He's the only unfortunate thing about the ranch where Yang stays while he rests from his search, and the first time they met wasn't pretty, but that's a story for another time.
Art 1: Here. (Apologies for my bad art skills.)
Art: Again, sorry

ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am, edited 40 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me