Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #2392

Postby L.V.L » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

terrible with fantasy, im sorry ._.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: muffy
Show Name: Can't Steal My Thunder
Barn Name: Taranis (meaning thunder god)
Height: 18hh
Color: Grullo +fantasy
Genetics: Ee | aa | Dd +fantasy
Breeding Info:
- fantasy passes 10%
- fantasy theme is lightning storm
Last edited by L.V.L on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #2392

Postby laika. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 pm

╔════════╗

Username
Dino Brewster
Show Name
The Spider's Lightning
Barn Name
Maudit
Halter color
White
Pearl/jewel color (halter)
Eye Color
Word Count
Character Count

╚════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
J'ai décidé de pardonner
Les erreurs qu'on peut faire

I decide to forgive
The mistakes to be made

The pounds of the droplets slice through the silent sky, as a bolt of light weaves it’s web
within the tempest rushing outside. The star of life hidden, as if it was running from the
storm. The barn that my herd was taking shelter in rumbled, as the foals muzzled their
way into their mother's’ warm sides. I gaze upon their actions, with fascination. I had
never had a mother, nor a father. The stallion of the herd said I was created when the
flash hit the ground.

une fois perdu dans les tempêtes
ta lumière mène mon chemin

Once lost in storms
Your light leads my way

The flashes continued, as the beautiful mare I called my mate, but the others Aimé.
She gave a soft call, as I turned my attention from the foals to her. The rumbling and
flashes slowly crept over the web of light, created by the bright flashes. There was a subtle
blaring in the distance, one that I wasn’t as quick to dismiss as the others.

C'est arrivé si vite
Je ne pouvais pas dire de gauche à droite

It happened so fast
I couldn’t tell left from right

The wind was worse than I’ve ever felt before, I can recall the tearing and ripping
of the once stable barn we called home. There were flashes, and the droplets came faster,
harder, and almost horizontal to the ground we stood upon. There was a tower. A tower of
an ominous silhouette of what was to come. I remember the shouts of mothers and fathers,
trying to protect their young. The strange two-legged beings that fed us attempting to bring
us into the back of the barn. I recall the fear that came from everyone, while I just stood
there, oblivious to the storm.

Puis j'ai tout perdu
Comme si c'était une feuille dans la brise

Then I lost it all
As if it were a leaf in the breeze

Then there was darkness, I remember her calling to me, my beautiful light. I opened
my eyes, and found myself inside the vortex. She was ripped from my side, but I kept calling
for her. She never responded, but I was young and foolish. I thought she had made it, how
wrong I was. She flew from my side, grew wings, then flew to the heavens above. I was left
with nothing, the only remainder of the two-legged beings, and my once beautiful herd.
I’ve stayed here ever since that fateful night, wishing for Aimé’s angel to fly down from the
heavens that took her. I want to return to my love, as she was the only constant variable
within my existence.

volé à mon trône légitime
courir des tours pour l'amusement du public

Stolen from my rightful throne
To run laps for the public

I was stolen from that barn, only four suns later. I never got to say goodbye to my angel.
I was put into chains, and led into a ring, where two-legged beings stood around me, lifting my
feet, my lips, searching every part of my body. I fought as well as I could, but they managed to
create false sleep within my mind. The last thing I can share about that place was the screams
of the dialect of the beings, as the surroundings faded into darkness.

Te souviens-tu de tes racines?
Ou est-ce que tu t'évanouiras comme le père avant moi?

Do you remember your roots?
Or do you fade away like the father before me?

The spirit that was left by my sweet Aimé was stolen from me, as my suns turned into running
and travel. I watched as foals came and went, as the stronger stallions replaced the others, and
knew that if I were to be replaced, my love Aimé would fade away with me. I was the disgust of
the stallions, pitied by their mares, and rejected by their foals. As they slowly moved from their
path of popularity, I remained strong for the only memory left, my sweet Aimé.
Last edited by laika. on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:44 pm

mine *_*Image
Owner: muffy
Show Name: Can't Steal My Thunder
Barn Name: Taranis (meaning thunder god)
Halter color: tbd
Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
Story:
Taranis grew up in a rather large family, over hundreds of siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. As a foal, he had always felt like he was one to be pushed in the corner and not heard or even seen at times. All his siblings had coats of great colors and great designs, Taranis was left with a simple dark grullo coat that had no designs but would lighten and darken in certain areas depending on his mood. Taranis felt envy towards his family even though he was grateful for the one he had because he was very privileged. His family was royal, god like if you will, and always had the best of the best. His envy grew over time darkening himself more and more, Taranis began to dislike the world around him, and this upset him. One day, he set out on a journey to one of the highest mountains that held another great bloodline descendants and hoped that one would be kind enough to help him see the light and the error of his emotions. The journey was vast over many terrains and tested Taranis' hope for what seemed right. When he finally reached the mountain he was led through gates of shimmering gold and floor of translucent rainbow that seemed to carry his steps rather than him walking himself. He was in aw of the colors that surrounded him. He passed many khim and asked for their help but they all cowered away in fear or shyness. He was too dark he said sadly to himself. The other khim were all very colorful with tapestries of great designs, ones he had never seen before. Ashamed, Taranis led himself to a temple that sat at the furthest point of the mountain. He sat alone and thought If only i could have a design that could really impress my family. A crack of lightening appeared and Jupiter stood before him. Jupiter was silent and bowed his head so his crown could touch Taranis' head. In a flash he was gone. Taranis was confused beyond belief and stormed out of the temple. His frustration bursted and the thunder and lightning came to a surface. The storm that was brewing inside finally showed its true form and Taranis had finally found his voice. With that confidence Taranis was given the gift of lightning storm fantasy.
Last edited by muffy on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Withdrawn. <3
Sorry Viv, I lost inspiration for the bab, and he should go to someone he means something to.
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Heaven’s Drums of War
Barn Name: Tarran (Welsh name for Thunder)
Halter color: Thunder-themed
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me?
Story: Lightning flashed, thunder rolling loudly through the air not a moment after. There was no way Tarran was going to outrun the oncoming storm. He knew he shouldn't have gone out alone, yet he always felt drawn to the storms. His coat shone as another shot of lightning lit the sky. The thunder that followed was deafening. The dark stallion let out a shrill whinney and put on a burst of speed. His hooves barely touched the earth as he galloped. Another flash of lightning just twenty feet to his left surprised him enough to make him stumble, but he quickly gained control of his legs again and continued to run. Only a bit farther to the trees he thought frantically. They were his only escape; the promise of his herd. He could just see the tops of the trees coming into view. Then, the rain started. It was only a sprinkle at first, but took no time to turn into an all out storm.

Tarran could barely see anything, until once again, a bolt of lightning lit the world as brightly as if it was day. The thunder came almost simultaneously, alerting the stallion that it was practically upon him. He shook the water droplets from his eyes as he ran. The trees ahead were getting closer, closer... All of a sudden, a bright flash hit one of the trees. Immediately, the tree lit aflame. Even in the torrential downpour, the fire spread quickly, going from tree to tree, reaching its orange flames down to the mostly dry grass below.
Tarran screeched to a halt, the muddy ground flying in all directions as he slid to a stop. He didn't know what to do. The rain over the forest, and the stallion himself, seemed to be dissipating, but the second wave was just behind him. On one side was the storm, dark swirling clouds and rain pelting down, raging with thunder and lightning. On his other side was a roaring inferno that was growing by the minute, greedily sucking up all that it touched. He didn't know where to go. There was no way he could get to his herd now, unless he traveled completely around the forest, which would take days, and he wasn't even sure he'd know the way.

Tarran began to panic. The storm was moving closer by the minute, and he was not about to stick around for it to catch him. There was only one thing to do: run straight into the burning forest. Slowly the stallion turned towards the fire and started to walk, then trot, then canter. He continued to pick up speed as he made a beeline for the blazing trees, crying out loudly as he raced. He could see an opening amongst the fires, and altered his course to run right into it. However, the flames were closing in quickly. Tarran wasn't sure he'd make it, but it was his only chance. He put on another burst of speed, miraculously able to keep his balance on the wet turf. Almost there...Almost there. He chanted as he streaked across the field, a dark blur in the tall grass. Just as the fire was about to close around the gap, at the last second, the black stallion flew through the opening. He could feel the fierce heat lick his coat, but luckily, he was wet enough that he didn't catch aflame. He breathed a sigh of relief. However, orange light was everywhere. He wasn't out of danger yet.
Maneuvering his way among the trees as best he could, Tarran ran deeper into the woods. This time, he was not being chased. The inferno was busy enough consuming the tree line that it hadn't moved farther in yet. After a few minutes of running to get a good amount of distance, Tarren slowed and looked about. He could barely see anything in pitch blackness. Suddenly, another bolt of lightning lit the sky far above. For only a moment, the stallion could see everything clearly. He knew exactly where he was. But then the light disappeared and he was unsure again. Hesitantly, he began to move forward through the trees. Every few minutes, he would get another glimpse of where he was, but eventually even those became less and less frequent. He could barely even hear the thunder any more. It was extremely quiet, unsettlingly so after his earlier escapade.

After a long while of wandering in what he thought was the right direction,
Tarren found himself in a little meadow surrounded by the forest. The grass was long and not overly wet. He could hear a few crickets and birds singing in the trees. Above him, he could see the clouds clearing, and finally, the stars peaked through at him, giving him a sense of safety. It was then that he realized just how exhausted he was. He knew he would have to sleep alone in the woods tonight, and this seemed to be a good, shielded spot. So, he laid down and snuggled deep into in the damp grass. Tomorrow he would worry about finding his herd, but for now, he was safe.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Dropping out! Good luck everyone!
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Owner:Firealone
Show Name:Go with the Storm
Barn Name:Stormchaser
Halter color:Surprise!
Pearl/jewel color (halter):White
Story:WIP
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Owner: boomerandhades
Show Name: thy kingdom come
Barn Name: king
Halter color: white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Story:
Tack:
best friend:
WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 am

nvm
Last edited by #Friesian on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me