Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesian #2473

Postby certified » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

My 50th Adopt as an artist. :3
Boy, this babe was pretty tricky at first. But I kinda got the hang of it. So here's a VR babe for everyone to try out for. :3

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: A Little Sprinkle of Cinnamon on Whipped Cream
Barn Name: Canelle (French for Cinnamon)
Height: 15.2 hh
Color: Dom coat: Dunalino manchado
Recessive Coat: Grullo Manchado
Genetics: Dom Coat: ee | Aa | Crcr | Dd + Manchado
Recessive Coat: EE | aa | Dd + Manchado
Breeding Info:
Dominant Coat: Passes with 60%
-manchado passes with 20%
Recessive Coat: passes with 40 %
- Will pass extension (E)
- Manchado passes 20%

- Chimera may pass with 10%
Last edited by certified on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2473

Postby L.V.L » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Personality: (7 descriptive words minimum)
Quirks:

wip <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:50 am

Owner: Phina D Wolf
Show Name: Just A Hot Mess
Barn Name: Sarai
Halter color: wip
Pearl/jewel color (halter): wip
Personality: (7 descriptive words minimum) Flirty, girlish, hopeless romantic, adores foals, loves the summer
WIP
Quirks:
WIP
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:07 am

┌─────┐
𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 ;
ryan ross.
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ;
Till The Caffeine Kicks
𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ;
Cafeína
spanish for caffeine since
manchado is the most popular
coffee in spain

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ;
Mare
𝐚𝐠𝐞 ;
6 years old
└─────┘

┌─────┐
𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 ;
surprise me
𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 ;
surprise me [poss coffee beans?]
└─────┘

┌──────────────────────────────┐
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ;
this girl a full of life and very forward under saddle but during group work she is as quiet as a mouse. she is a very lovely horse and enjoys being the horse to teach the younger generations the ways of stable management. she is graceful and intuitive, also hoping to calm the the most untamed of minds. she loved to jump high and prance into passage and pirouettes. she aborts things like a sponge and makes the perfect competition horse horse. she loves to be out in the field and defiantly thinks of herself as a leader, protector of all.
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬 ;
cafeína has many quirks, whether on the yard or in the competition ring. she has been taught many tricks and loved to show them off. if you have something she wants she will paw, 'smile', whinny or more, this is why she could never be taught to rear. she also has an itchy spot on her neck that she can't resist.
she loves to soar over jumps and always goes about and beyond, he scope seems unending. after every round she 'smiles' for the cameras and is not one to be missed. She acts very exaggerated and hyper when competing so people understand her naming, she acts like she's have way too much caffeine, but also shows off and embeds herself in the hearts of the judges.
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ;
ghost car - paul liddell
└──────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by northy. on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:25 am

Such a pretty girl best of luck to those who enter!
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: A Little Sprinkle of Cinnamon on Whipped Cream
Barn Name: Canelle (French for Cinnamon)
Halter Color: Eye color
Pearl/Jewel Color (halter): Surprise me?
Personality: (7 descriptive words minimum): Firstly, Canelle is an extremely compassionate and caring mare. She just cannot ignore another in need. To her, it doesn't matter if someone's bad or good, she just has to help them, even if afterwards, she feels guilt for helping a villain. She loves people of all kinds and will never turn anyone away. She has strong empathy for most people and can understand other's emotions pretty well usually.
Secondly, Canelle is hard-working, reliable, and submissive. She will do what she's asked, even if she needs to go to great lengths to do it and almost never lets others down. Even if you mistreat her, she will try always to do what you want, which can make her seem idiotic, but it's just that she will never give up on anyone. She's very passive and rarely puts up a fight. She actively avoids conflict and hates fights. However, she will fight for what she believes in, always and forever.
Lastly, Canelle is kind, sweet as possible and shy, yet trusting. She will do everything in her power to be a sweet, kind and affectionate mare towards all. This can seems fake and annoying to some, but it's just her way. Although she is very shy with new horses, she trusts most everyone very quickly, which makes her somewhat naive. When someone breaks her trust,
she's hurt, but she will still try to be nice to you and you can regain her trust, although it'll take a bit longer.
Quirks: Canelle has a few little quirks and pet peeves. When she's hungry or thirsty, her back right leg trembles. It's a surefire way of telling. She also highly dislikes being out in the cold. She likes looking at snow, but not walking in it. She LOVES the scent of oatmeal for some odd reason as well.
Story #1: "I was only a filly at the time" Canelle said, looking over the gathering of younglings in front of her. She was asked to tell this story to the young ones every year, seeing as she was the best with kids, and this was one of the infamous stories of the herd. "One day, I decided to take a short walk into the woods alone. I was confident, stubborn, and independent, so I believed that I could protect myself from any dangers. As you all know, however, we are forbidden to leave the herd on our own. That rule keeps us safe, and I learned that the hard way. At any rate, that night, I snuck away from my mother and the rest of the herd and continued on into the woods. The first quarter moon lit my path as I wandered between the foreboding trees. The sounds of the night creatures were all about me. I was very scared, and I turned to high-tail it back to the herd. There was only one problem, I was completely and totally lost." Canelle paused, letting the feeling of suspense sink in.
"I called out, but even the light was lost because of the clouds. Suddenly, I heard a deep, ominous growl. I knew I was in danger. I whinnied for help in vain. Finally, the clouds passed and a shaft of light fell upon me. Only a few feet in front of me, was a massive black bear." The young ones gasped. "I nearly fell to the ground, my leg were shaking so bad, but I managed to stay up. It's teeth were bared and it's claws out. In panic, I forgot what I was told about bears. I ran. The bear roared, and followed. I could feel his breath on my legs as I galloped."
The younglings were all wide-eyed and trembling by now.
"I was tired and hungry though. I knew I couldn't outrun this bear, so I looked desperately for cover. Soon, I saw a thicket with a opening just big enough for me to fit in. I turned sharply, and ran straight in. The bear roared once more, and I could see his teeth only inches from my face. This big bear wasn't going to give in that easy. He clawed the thicket, pulling away at the vines. As he swiped with his large claws, he struck me right on top of my back!!" She stopped and lowered herself for the younglings to see her scar. Whinnies and gasps sounded from the gathering.
"Luckily, It did no bad damage to me. Then, just before he could reach me, the call of our lead stallion sounded through the trees!" All the younglings neighed happily. "Our fearless leader rammed into the bear, biting and kicking. I guess it wasn't that hungry after all, because it ran for the hills. Guiltily, I stumbled out of the thicket and our leader took me back to the herd to be cared for and fed." A sigh of relief sounded throughout the crowd, and Canelle smiled. "As you can imagine, I never, ever wanted to go back. So, the moral of the story is?"
"Never go away from the herd without an adult." was the collective answer from the younglings. Canelle nodded.
"That's exactly right. Now, go on and enjoy this lovely day. But beware, because that bear might still be around to get you!" The fillies and colts neighed and ran off to their mothers. Just then, the lead stallion walked up to Canelle, a small smile on his face.
"I'm guessing the herd will never know that the big fierce bear was only a little cub?"
Story #2: It was a crisp winter's eve. The sun was just falling behind the trees as Canelle made her usual final lap around the pasture. It was her routine to walk the perimeter just before being stalled.
Snow fell lightly onto her back and melted into her coat, yet it was too pretty to miss. Just as the last bits of sunshine disappeared behind the trees, Canelle made it back to the gate, expecting to see her owner ready to lead her inside. It may have been pretty, but much, much too cold. Instead, she found her owner standing there with a blanket. This alarmed Canelle. She knew that meant staying outside. She'd seen other owners to it to their horses, but she herself had never stayed outside since her human had no other horses, just one stall for Canelle. She walked up to her human and whinnied. The human opened the gate and moved inside the pasture.

"Sorry, Canelle, but you'll be outside tonight. The new Stallion gets the stable tonight. Now, here you go." Her owner said, putting the blanket on Canelle with ease. She then patted Canelle's nose and turned, walking out of the pasture and closing it once more. Canelle whinnied shrilly once more, but no one came to her. Soon the light snow turned into a heavy blizzard. Image
ImageShe spent the rest of the night shivering in the shed. Things only got worse from there.

Canelle met the horse who had stolen her stall the next morning. He was a handsome palomino with what looked like snowflake markings. His barn name was Horizon. He was everything she hated: arrogant, cold, unfriendly and rude. Yet, it seemed that the human absolutely loved him. Canelle did have to admit that we was impressively good at Dressage, but every time she tried to compliment him on it and be nice, he'd simply snort and say,
"I know." She never even really talked to him as he would always just walk off.
Thus, the two of them stayed out of each other's ways. Their owner fairly alternated nights on which each horse would stay in the stall, but seemed more interested Horizon now. Canelle grew to highly dislike (she's never hated anyone) the sight of his shiny Palomino coat. However, after a few months, her human seemed to balance out her interest in both horses to even. She also built and new stall so both Friesians could be indoors when needed. Even with all this, though, Canelle always avoided and hated the attention-hogging stallion.

[img]Art%20here[/img]

Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:43 am, edited 20 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:46 am

mark
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Purest Soul
Barn Name: Goddess
Halter color: Burgundy fade to white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Personality: (7 descriptive words minimum) Adventurous, Exuberant, Intuitive, Gregarious, Positive, Sincere, and Warm.
Goddess is a modest mare. She is one to create a pathway of light and positivity throughout a herd. She glows from afar and has a spark of adventure inside her. While she is outgoing she enjoys a softer approach to exploring the world.
Quirks:
-When Goddess gets excited, even over the smallest of things, she twitches her nostrils and grunts. '
-
-
WIP
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Slots:
1. Image

dominant coat pass with 60%, recessive coat with 40%
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:48 am

Owner: BlueThrush
Show Name: Echoes Bouncing off the Walls
Barn Name: Vox
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Creamy White
Personality: (7 descriptive words minimum) Talkative // Sarcastic // Humurous // Kind // Flighty // Stunning // Imaginative
Quirks:
WIP
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me