Artist Nikki6Ashba [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesian #2330

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:05 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: A Long Winters Night
Barn Name: Ambrose
Height:17.3 hh
Color:Blue taffy manchado khimaria tovero(green eyes))//Blood bay tobiano khimaria rabicano khimaria tobiano(gold eyes)
Genetics:Ee/AtAt/ZZ/Ktkt/Koko +manchado // EE/Aa/Toto/Krbkrb/Ktkt
Breeding Info:-Dominant coat is blue taffy-passes with 60%
-Dom coat passes manchado with 20%
-Dom coat will always pass Z and At
-Secondary coat is blood bay=passes with 40%
-Secondary coat always passes E
-Chimera passes with 10%

To get him he will be raffled, but in order to get raffle tickets you must educate me on a Halloween/Fall tradition or story. I want to know the origin/original story. I just want to know how that ever story or tradition you pick started. Every one gets 1 ticket for telling me the origin/original story, my favorite 3 will get 1 extra ticket on top of the first. You can gain up to 3 extra tickets by correctly guessing my favorite Vampire movie, Halloween song, and Halloween tradition. You are allowed to add extras or pretty your form if you really want to but it will not get you any extra tickets. I would also strongly urge people not to use the same idea someone else has used for this. If I see someone blatantly copping another person the one doing the copying will be disqualified, so please check all the forms before yours to make sure you are not copying someone else. It is okay if one person does a story about say Salem witches, and another does Germanic witches, but would not be okay for two people to do Salem witches for example.(I will be keeping a list of who posts what first)

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b]Stallion
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Origin/original story:[/b]
[b]What is my favorite Vampire move?:[/b]
[b]What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?:[/b]
[b]What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?:[/b]

End Date: 1 week from today
Editing or Pimping the form is okay
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2330

Postby birch. » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 am

Owner: Salute The Private
Show Name: Féile na Marbh
Barn Name: Samhain
Halter color:Corroded Copper
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Ruby
Origin/original story:

At Samhain the spirits of the dead sought the warmth of the fireside and communion with their living kin. This time was also known as Féile na Marbh (the Feast of the Dead). As the veil between worlds thinned, all manner of spirits walked abroad at Samhain, including those of loved ones passed on. An empty chair by the fire along with a candle in the window was used to guide the ghosts home for comfort. In time the candle was placed inside a turnip lantern upon which a demon’s face was carved to scare off unfriendly spirits. The tradition of wearing of costumes and masks at Samhain developed to deceive these same unfriendly spirits lest they recognized you and called you to the Otherworld before your time. Nervous living folk would attempt to appease the wandering spirit with gifts of fruit and nuts, which may be the origin of the trick or treating but that is unknown.

On Samhain, bobbing for apples was used as a race among unmarried contestants. The winner who took the first bite of the apple was destined to be the first to wed as well as destined for good luck in the coming year. An unmarried girl would attempt to peel an apple in a single, long string and throw it over her shoulder, revealing the initial to her future husband. This type of prophecy didn’t stop here yet continued in the form of a fruit loaf called Barm Brack which was baked with tokens wrapped in grease-proof paper. If you found a token in your slice of barm brack this also foretold your future. The type of tokens varied by family but common examples were: A ring (marriage within the year), a silver coin (riches), a rag or pea (poverty), and a stick (an unhappy marriage).

With the coming of Christianity to Ireland in the 7th century Pope Boniface IV introduced All Saints Day, a time to honor saints and martyrs, to replace the pagan festival of the dead. It was originally celebrated on May 13th but in 1834 Pope Gregory III moved All Saint’s Day to 1st November and it became the opportunity to remember all Saints who had died and all of the dead in the Christian community. October 31st became All Hallows Eve (or Hallow e’en). Thus explaining how Samhain was the traditional ‘Halloween’ to the Celts.

What is my favorite Vampire move?: Dracula Untold?
What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?: Uhm...Monster Mash?
What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?: Making Jack-o-Lanterns?

(Took me all day but I finally finished XD If it's too much just let me know.)
Last edited by birch. on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:19 am

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Knightly Deads
Barn Name: Marius
Halter color: surprise
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise
Origin/original story: WIP

What is my favorite Vampire move?: Interview with a Vampire
What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?: This is Halloween
What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?: Carving pumpkins
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:23 am

Owner: Dino Brewster
Show Name: A Nightingale's Warcry
Barn Name: Nightingale
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
Origin/original story:
wip
What is my favorite Vampire move?:
What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?:
What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?:
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: This Endless Dream of Mine
Barn Name: Remy
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Origin/original story:
What is my favorite Vampire move?: Bram Strokers Dracula? (Goin' with a classic XD)
What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?: Monster Mash?
What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?: When the Goelitz Confectionery Company first produced candy corn, it was called "Chicken Feed." The boxes were illustrated with a colorful rooster logo and a tag line that read: "Something worth crowing for." (I had to do it for the tag line XD)
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:03 am

Owner: .Lyrebird
    Show Name: Dances with Death
    Barn Name: Angel
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    Origin/original story: Dia de los Muertos
    - When I was in school, every halloween we had presentations about halloween - or similar events - and how it's celebrated differently all over the world. Dia de los Muertos was my favorite, mostly because I was young and there were so many colors involved, but even now that I'm older the culture and celebration still captivate my interest.

Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is a Mexican holiday that begins on October 31st and ends on November 2nd. During this time people pray for their deceased friends and family members and support their spiritual journey. Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars called ofrendas, honoring the deceased using calaveras, aztec marigolds, and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed, and visiting graves with these as gifts

Prior to Spanish colonization in the 16th century, the celebration took place at the beginning of summer. Gradually, it was associated with October 31, November 1 and November 2 to coincide with the Western Christian traditions of All Saints' Eve, All Saints' Day, and All Souls' Day.

more info here!
    a few images of this gorgeous celebration: one two three
    What is my favorite Vampire move?: Underworld
    What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?: Spooky Scary Skeletons
    What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?: Exploring Haunted Houses
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:48 am

Owner: Spottedsong
    Show Name: To Die Another Day
    Barn Name: Dobie
    Halter color: Black
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Steel grey
    Origin/original story:
    In Germany, it is custom that all knives be hidden on Halloween. This is due to the fact in medival times, people believed that the ghosts that appeared on this night could possibly injure themselves on knife movements (from butter knives to butcher knives), and once injured they would not be able to return to the afterlife, thus haunting the house. This tradition has continued to thrive, and is still practiced in older villages in Germany today!
    What is my favorite Vampire move?: The classic Dracula (1992)
    What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?: Thriller
    What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?: Trick or treating
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Owner:Firealone
Show Name:Manipulation is key
Barn Name:Peirce
[b]Halter color:
black
Pearl/jewel color (halter):black
Origin/original story:
What is my favorite Vampire move?:
What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?:
What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?:
Totally doing history of wearing costumes :3
Last edited by Firealone on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Owner: iStarz
Show Name: ÇwÇ Face In The Crowd
Barn Name: Finnick
Halter color: Orange
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Origin/original story: trick-or-treating has been a tradition dating bavk to the middle ages, but has only been popular in the United States since the late 1920s and early 1930s. At least until World War II, when sugar rations were put in place and the halloween tradition was put on hold while the war took place. After the war was through, however, the tradition came back stronger than ever. The UNICEF organization added their campagne of "Trick-Or-Treat for UNICEF" in 1950 to raise money for needy children around the world and since then have raised over $175 million! Thats amazing!
What is my favorite Vampire move?: Van Helsing? Not sure, mine is Interview With The Vampire
What is my favorite 'Halloween' song?: Monster Mash <3
What is my favorite 'Halloween' Tradition?: trick or treating, cause who doesnt like candy?
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Slots:

amazing *-*