Based on Click to view
Artist trans [gallery]
Time spent 18 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

september

Postby trans » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:47 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

name; september
gender; female
sexuality; lesbian
girlfriend; lilith

what is this kalon's dream in life?;
all your life, you've wanted to sing for a living. you sang in your room, you sang in the shower, you sang to your family, you sang at birthdays and holidays and anniversaries, and you sang at school concerts and local charities and parties and church events too. you sang so much, that other people, your friends and family mostly, started calling you 'song bird.' everything was going great!

..until the accident.

no one could figure out what happened exactly. every doctor you went to couldnt understand why you suddenly couldnt sing anymore. your voice cracked too much, or didnt "work" at all sometimes, and you couldnt quite hit the high notes you used to be able to just days ago.

it was crushing, and you spent weeks unable to find joy in anything anymore. you just didnt see the point in anything if you couldnt sing. at least, until you came across someone at the park. their name was buttercup, and they--she had the most beautiful voice you've ever heard. filled with inspiration, you found yourself desperately wanting to sing, but remembered you couldnt, not anymore. your creative outlet was gone, and you again felt overwhelming waves of depression slide over you and drown you.

one evening, as you sat watching a movie, she had admitted to you that she wasnt very good at song writing, even though she loved to sing, and that she'd listened to some of your songs, the ones you wrote yourself. she wanted you to be her partner, and had said that even if you couldnt sing, you could still write.

"i can sing for you. all these ideas in your head? write them down. i will be your voice instead."

you agreed immediately, and you've never regretted your choice.

extra;
i wanna go wherever, whenever you wanna go, wherever you wanna

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups