Image Image
Image Image
      yuna - rescue wrote:yeaн, ѕнe'ѕ goт a lιgнт ιn нer ғace
      ѕнe don'т need no reѕcυe and ѕнe'ѕ oĸay

name; lilith "buttercup" summers
      gender; female
      sexuality; lesbian
      theme song; 🌼

personality; buttercup is as bright and lively as her namesake--she's the light in the dark, the calm before the storm, the pillar of warmth in a bone-chilling blizzard. she knows just the cure for the rainy day blues, and her happiness and bubbly personality radiate off her like rays of sunshine. when all seems dull and despairing, buttercup is there to brighten the day and cheer everyone up. somehow, she knows just what to do, even when she cant manage to cheer someone up. for all she thinks that being happy is great, she also knows sadness is part of being alive, of being a person, and she does her best to be there for her friends whenever she can. for buttercup, being a friend is serious business, and she doesnt take that responsibility lightly--she wants to be the best friend she can be.

buttercup absolutely adores making her friends happy. she's willing to do just about anything for them, be that giving them space, gifts to show she cares, or a shoulder to cry on.

buttercup has a variety of hobbies and interests, most of them being typical things, like sewing and baking and gardening, but her true hobby lies in painting. ever since she was little, she's had an interest in paints and the arts. her mother was a semi-known artist, and her father a renowned singer. her older brother followed in their father's footsteps and went on to become a pianist, while her sister runs her own company. buttercup however, was always more attached to her mother, dianna. from a young age, she began painting pictures and more pictures and more pictures, creating stacks upon stacks of drawings and watercolors and finger-painted creations that littered her room. it wasnt long before her mother took notice in her abilities, and helped her to become the artist she is today. although not ridiculously good or famous by any means, buttercup is content with her current artistic journey. she draws and paints what she loves, and that is all she could ever want.

she is known to have a sweet tooth, and there is scarce a dessert she'll turn down. friends never fret over what to get her as gifts or for birthdays because she loves just about anything sweet! however, with this comes a flaw; buttercup does not always know how to portion her meals, and has some pretty serious self-esteem issues. despite that, she tries to look on the bright side and enjoy life, not let it get her down before she's even had the chance to live it.

buttercup is very much a family/friend-oriented kalon, and although she prefers spending time with people she knows rather than strangers, she is happy to meet new people and can be categorized as a social butterfly quite accurately. she loves family dinners with home-cooked meals, and absolutely adores friend dates where she gets to splurge on her friends a little and take them somewhere nice.

yuna - rescue wrote:yeaн, ѕнe'ѕ goт lιғe ιn нer veιnѕ
      ѕнe don'т need no reѕcυe and ѕнe'ѕ oĸay.

credits: div. no.1div. no.2lyrics
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups