Artist riddlestyx [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
88 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by trans

kalon #1152 - winner pg 7!

Postby riddlestyx » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

second GA design..!! based off of one of my favourite cards in llsif :") brownie points if you can recognize which card it is

for this competition, i want to know what this kalon's dream in life is. what do they wanna achieve above everything else? it can be anything within a word limit of 300! prettying up the form is allowed, as well as the extras listed on the form!

Code: Select all
username;
kalon's name;
kalon's gender;
what is this kalon's dream in life?; (word max. 300)
extra; (1 piece of art or 200 words)

edits;
standard -- custom tail shine
common -- hair below jawline, custom tail

FORGOT THE END DATE
ENDS AUG 14, 23:59 EST!!

pm me if you have any questions !
Last edited by riddlestyx on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1152

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Mark!
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:18 pm

MARK
username;
kalon's name;
kalon's gender;

THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY
Last edited by lysander on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 pm

username; Drasheep

kalon's name; Suki

kalon's gender; Female

what is this kalon's dream in life?;

-August 15th, 1997-

Dear Diary,
Today has been odd. No one is acting like themselves. I went to the market, and the bakery was gone, and a "fast food" place was there instead. It is very strange. No one seems to notice that anything is different though. Unless... Oh dear no. I'll update you tomorrow.

-August 16th, 1997-

Dear Diary,
Everything is still wrong. I think I know what happened. I thought it was all a dream, but apparently not. I had a "nightmare" before everything changed, where I went on a walk at night, and got sucked through a portal. I think this may have actually happened, and this portal was really a worm hole, leading to an alternate dimension. I don't know what to do.

-August 19th, 1997-

Dear Diary,
Well, I've been keeping a list of everything that's wrong. Here it is:
- My house isn't actually a house, I was lucky to arrive on a weekend when the owners were out.
- A huge war is going on.
- Many shops/homes/places are owned by different people, and are obviously different.
- Any and all people who knew me before have no clue who I am.. I don't think I exist in this dimension anymore, oddly enough.
- Major poverty
- Very dystopian
- Might actually be in the future? Lots of advances in technology.

-September 7th, 1999-

Dear Diary,
Life is so hard. Our enemies have taken over this land, and I am currently hiding out. I don't know how, but all I want anymore is to go home... To discover how, and actually do it, has even become my life's goal at this point. At first it was interesting, and I had fun exploring this new world. But now, all I feel is sorrow. My only dream is to return.

(300/300)

extra; (1 piece of art or 200 words) wip
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 pm

lysander wrote:MARK
username;
kalon's name;
kalon's gender;

pst when does it end? ;w;

GDAFGNDG ty for reminding me i knew i forgot something bwah
      it ends aug 14!! at 23:59 EST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

username;
kalon's name;
kalon's gender;

So soft?!?!?
Mark<333
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:24 pm

um excuse me r e s
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby immersive daydreams » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm

user; immersive daydreams // name; Kalea // gender; Female

what is this kalon's dream in life?;

Kalea padded around the sands of Honoli'i beach, her sea-foam green eyes scanning the strip of shoreline ahead of her. A flash of color among the pebbles laying around suddenly caught her attention, and she bent down to examine it. A frosted blue gem, worn from the ocean waves revealed itself to her. Sea glass. Kalea smiled in triumph as she picked it up and placed it in her bucket, along with a few pieces of other sea glass, all varying colors and shades.

"These will make perfect pendants."

Kalea went to the beach at least 3 times a week. It was a passion of hers, making handmade jewellery from the small pieces of rounded glass hidden within the shores of the beach. She found beauty in the way they were shaped and textured, how they initially started man-made but ended up subject to the workings of nature. What was originally a small hobby gave way to something more precious; a dream.

Kalea's dream was to open her own shop, when she managed to save up enough money. A place where she sold her delicately-handcrafted creations to people who appreciated the simple charm of sea glass jewellery as much as her.

If she were to close her eyes right now, she could imagine very vividly. A quaint shop in the middle of town, emblazoned with the words, "Kalea's Mermaid Tear Jewelry." She could imagine rows and shelves decked with necklaces, earrings, and bracelets made of shiny silver and decorated with colorful sea glass. She could imagine Kalons peacefully drifting in and out of her shop. And most of all, she could imagine the joy and validation that came with sharing her own handiwork with others after years of fantasizing, dreaming.

You could call her a simple kalon with a quiet aspiration.

Last edited by immersive daydreams on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
╔═════════════════╗
♫♩ ♫ ♩♬♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♬ ♫ ♩
нɛℓℓσ! ι'м ιммɛяƨιʌɛ ∂αʏ∂яɛαмƨ!!
иιcɛ тσ мɛɛт ʏσʋ.

╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
Ɩ ℓσʌɛ ∂яαωιиɢ, яɛα∂ιиɢ αи∂ мʋƨιc~
Ɩ αℓƨσ тακɛ тяα∂ιтισиαℓ αят cσммιƨƨισиƨ.
Ƥм мɛ ғσя мσяɛ ιиғσ!

╚═════════════════╝
αяттяα∂ɛ мɛ ✿ ℓιиκ ❀
Image ImageImage
immersive daydreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathye » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm

username;
kalon's name;
kalon's gender;

res
Imageapathye // she|herImage
apathye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:36 pm

username ;; iBrevity
kalon's name ;; Zaylee
kalon's gender ;; female

her dream ;;
Zaylee is soft and pale and pretty and constantly underestimated. She's built fine, like a dancer, with thin, slender bones and she has always had a quiet voice prone to going mousy. When she was young she was often overlooked, left behind in throne rooms and narrow servant hallways; and she collected the rumors and secrets and gossip she overheard with the enthusiasm of any child. She kept them close and wrote them down and used them for leverage when she got in trouble, once with the chef for sneaking in after hours, once with the stable master for much the same crime.

But as Zaylee got older she got smarter too. She could remain unseen for only so long, she realized, as her beauty became more obvious and her suitors intent; so she polished another persona, a helpless one, a docile lady-in-waiting to Rossore's king. Here she was untouchable--and here she tasted power. She fed secrets to her informants, stole secrets from others, and over the years spun a fine, sturdy thread that only her fingers could read.

She did not plan on becoming spymaster, on ruling the kingdoms with the weight of her words alone; but Zaylee had been a lonely child one too many times, and when opportunity came she seized it. She stepped into a position of power that only King Zevi and his council knew about, took the reins of all their far-flung spies, bought a few more here and there where their knowledge laid weak. Zaylee never imagined she would like this sort of power but she does. She holds dozens of lives in her hands and thrills with the importance of it, with what she's doing, with the truths she's telling. She hopes to do this for as long as she can.
[299/300]

her life ;;
Zaylee is announced as King Zevi De Rossi's aide and walks into the room with her chin up. The twin heirs are there, bickering over breakfast; Kincaid gestures with a slab of bacon pinned to his fork, and Alaric watches him with his eyebrows drawn together in mute disappointment. Zaylee is only a few years older than the boys and she has known them since they were children; so when she passes behind their chairs she ruffles their hair, earning a laugh from the elder.

She walks into the interior of the throne room, where Zevi sits in the most uncomfortable chair in the castle and looks over bills and budgets. She stops beside him and tucks a lock of hair behind one ear. "I've found the pirates," she says.

Zevi's head goes up in surprise. "Really?"

"They're hiding in Maraka's port," she says. "Would you like me to send someone to keep an eye on them?"

Zevi waves a hand. "Yes, yes. God, thank you. If they would've hit us again..." He doesn't need to finish. The last raid demolished their food stores. "Send someone you trust, Zaylee. If there is anyone."

She smiles thinly. "Of course, my King."
[200/200]
Last edited by iBrevity on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me