Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2241

Postby certified » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:38 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: .Lyrebird
Show Name: My Sweet Prince
Barn Name: Romeo
Height: 17 hh
Color: Silver Grullo Khim Fog manchado
Genetics: Ee | aa | Dd | Zz | KfKf + Manchado
Breeding Info:
- Manchado passes with 20%
- Will pass fog
Last edited by certified on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2241

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:49 am

Oh my *-*
    Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Path to the Heavens
    Barn Name: Orion
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    Personality: (100 words min)
    Orion is brash, blunt, cocky, hot-headed and quite unfriendly. Not a lot can get along with him. However, despite his bad traits, he has some good too. Orion is extremely sharp, quick-witted and quite intelligent when he wants to be. He can be friendly and cooperative but only if he feels that the horse/person deserves it. When upset, Orion gets violent and it takes a lot to cool him down. He's highly competitive and loves a good race, one where neither party can tell who will win. He gets extremely excited when he finds a horse that rivals his own capabilities and will constantly ask for a race to see who comes out on top. Despite not being the friendliest of horses, to those he are friends with, he cares deeply, even if he doesn't show it.
    His favorite khim to spend time with:
    Sprinkle of Magic // Shayleigh
    Where is his favorite place to go?:
    Here
    Storytime: (Tell me a story with him and his favorite khim in his favorite place. 150 words Min)
    "That punk." Orion growled.
    Orion had gotten into another brawl with a Khimaira and Shayleigh had to step in to prevent both from hurting each other. Lucky for Shayleigh, Orion just so happen to have his halter on so the mare quickly tugged on it and dragged Orion off despite his bigger stature.
    "It was your fault that you kicked him first." She sighed, leading him by the halter.
    Orion sighed but remained silent. He knew where they were both going. It was a small little place they discovered when they were foals. It had since became their little meetup and favourite place to hangout at. It was serene and quiet, one of the few ways to calm Orion down was to bring him here. When they finally got there, Orion just collapsed and rolled around the soft grass, it was as if all his anger had disappeared and memories of she. They were foals and the numerous talks and conversations that the two had here flooded his memories. Shayleigh smiled and laid by his side, nuzzling into his mane. Shayleigh was the only one that Orion trusts fully. After spending a while more just rolling around and having fun, Shayleigh talked first.
    "Calmed down yet?" She asked.
    "Yeah. More or less. Thanks..." He replied.
    It wasn't always that Orion utters a "thank you" so the mare was taken aback.
    "What for?" She asked.
    "For always stopping be and bringing me here. I appreciate that there's always someone looking out for me." He muttered.
    "Heh...you're welcome." She replied, knowing that Orion meant every single word.
    They both let out a sigh as they basked in the warm sunlight and each other's company, all while lying on the soft bed of grass.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Personality: (100 words min)
Storytime: (Tell me a story with him and his favorite khim in his favorite place. 150 words Min)

HUGE WIP *-*
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 am

dropping out. I just don't have the time . Good luck everyone <3
Last edited by demonthief. on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:01 pm

heaven only knows where you've been
but i don't really need to know
i know where you're gonna go...
on my heart, where you're resting your head
and you just look so beautiful
it's like you were an angel

Owner: .Lyrebird
    Halter color: Dark blue with white specks
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
    Song: Lights Down Low - MAX

Personality: [ 135 words ]
      How to describe Romeo with words... I wish it were that easy. Romeo is, first and foremost, a pessimist. He's seen and endured the absolute worse of the already terrible things in the world - I could go into specifics but we'd be here for hours. Cynical, cold, and self-loathing. The worst of it all... is under all of this horrible stallion, his loving nature is trapped like a bird in a cage, desperately trying to fly free but the hardened shell he's grown to protect himself is like his personal prison. Every so often, it gets a little brittle, the light shines through - albeit weakly - and Romeo lets himself believe maybe it isn't all so bad, and then something happens to make the clouds return and he makes his prison a little stronger than before.

Despite knowing better, he's found himself falling for the gentle Romance

At the far side of the pasture - away from the cutting laughs of the other horses and pitying glances of the humans - is a hill that stretches into the sky with a border of trees on all sides. At the top, he almost feels as if he could spread his wings and disappear into the clouds. Every night finds him at the summit of this hill, emerald gaze lifted to the endless sea of firefly stars dotting the soft indigo sky. This place is his sanctuary.

under heavy skies in the rain
    you're dancing in your bare feet
    just like we're in a movie
    grab my hand and we're chasing the train
    catch you looking back at me
    runnin' through a cloud of steam

Storytime: [ 594 words ]
      Romeo heaved a weary sigh as his tack was removed for the day, grateful the training had been light due to the heat that thickened the air into a humid soup. As he was groomed and the sweat slicked off his coat, though, the climate shifted with a cool breeze, palpable heat washed away and replaced with a gentle chill, the type of weather greatly favored by all at Finch Estates.

In harmony with the rattling of leaves caused by the wind, a symphony of cicadas and crickets filled the air, loud and familiar, like a blanket of sound surrounding Romeo in serenity as he trudged through the pasture up to the safety of his lonesome hill. The stares of the other horses pricked at his coat like flies, but he was numb to them now, simply keeping his head down and focusing on his destination.

The sky lit with fire as he climbed, flames of sunset licking across the sky with fervor even as they died away into the golden hour and, finally, twilight. Indigo, lilac, pink, and dying orange bled in a rainbow across the sky and clouds, the sun only just below the horizon as stars twinkled to life. Finally at the peak, Romeo lifted his head higher than he had in a long time to take in the wonder above and around him, believing that if he just stretched far enough he could touch the stars, so close and yet so very far away.

So engrossed in his fantasy of flying, Romeo didn't notice the approaching stallion until the figure was upon him. He whirled with a startled whimper, ears pinning tight to his skull and tremors rocking his body. The only time another horse ever got this close - close enough to feel the heat of his coat, catch the fanning breaths of the gentle male on his sensitive nose - it didn't turn out well for Romeo.

Recognition lit up his eyes as the identity of the stranger clicked into place - Romance! The handsome, emerald-eyed stallion from the stall across from his. The two spoke often in the dead of night, hushed whispers traded under starlight. Romeo was utterly and totally infatuated with Romance, like a twitterpated yearling prancing about with a foalhood crush. He was almost sure the other felt the same - almost.

"R-romance," he started, pausing as the other stallion placed something on the ground - a bright plastic feed pail with... molasses oats! A favorite of Romeo, though he hadn't gotten any in so long as it was usually a treat for horses who did well in training or competitions. Romeo remembered Romance's barely-contained anticipation about an event he would have participated in today - dressage, he was pretty sure - and felt a rush of pride and admiration for the darker stud.

"I noticed you hadn't eaten... thought you might like to share?" Romance offered, voice so soft it was nearly overpowered by the night bugs and frogs that sung around them. As he spoke, fireflies flickered awake and danced between them, little pricks of light illuminating their stolen moment.

"I love you-- I would love to!!" Romeo was quick to cover up his mistake, stepping forward and dropping his head just as Romance himself moved towards him a pace, head bumping into Romance's chest with an oof. He backpedaled, sputtering out apologies and readying himself to flee from the ridicule he was sure would follow, but stopped dead in his tracks as the Romance pressed their noses together in a very gentle embrace.

"I love you too, Romeo."

'cause, baby, we're just reckless kids
trying to find an island in the flood

// hoo boy that was a doozy! i've completely fallen in love with these two <3
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3586582
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby champmunks » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Owner: champmunks
Show Name:Dancing Hooves
Barn Name: Lightning
Halter color: Tan
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Personality: (100 words min) Lightning enjoys running in the pasture in his free time. He is strong and confident, and he is the most reliable horse you can have. He is also very smart, and can smell out where treats and food is hidden. He often roots out a carrot in his trainer's pocket, and sniffs it until he/she gives it to him. He is also very good with children, and he gives them rides whenever they want, mainly because they love seeing him eat carrots. His biggest pet peeve is squirrels, he will snort and grunt at them whenever they get too close for his liking.
His favorite khim to spend time with: (I don't have any others...?
Where is his favorite place to go?: He loves his pasture, and the fields with long grass.
(Coming soon)
champmunks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Get forms finished!!! This ends to editing/pimping/finishing up tomorrow!!
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:34 am

ENDS TONIGHT!! Get forms finished!
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:20 pm

.Lyrebird wrote:
heaven only knows where you've been
but i don't really need to know
i know where you're gonna go...
on my heart, where you're resting your head
and you just look so beautiful
it's like you were an angel

[list]Owner: .Lyrebird
Halter color: Dark blue with white specks
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Song: Lights Down Low - MAX

-snip-
[/i]

Congrats. c: I was very impressed. Your story had amazing detail that played every bit of it out like a movie in my brain and I could actually see it. I feel Romance and him will make one beautiful couple. :3 Congrats!
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me