Based on Click to view
Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2113 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:46 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Emmeline
Father: Hiamovi
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Red Dun Roan Overo Khimaira Fantasy (Indian theme)
Genetics: ee/aa/RnRn/Zz/Dd/Oo + fantasy
Breeding Info:
Will always pass e (ee)
Will always pass a (aa)
Will always pass roan (Rnrn)
Fantasy has a 10% chance to pass
Theme of fantasy is Indian
Main marking is 3 feathers on rump

Fantasy breeding generously donated by Certified! Comp and judging/end date to be decided by her.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Best Buddy:[/b]
Last edited by jesdar16 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2113 Khimaira Friesians

Postby certified » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:57 am

For this babe, I'd like to see a native name like Movi, a fitting personality, and I want to see who his best buddy is and why. Can be another khim or a completely different species. Could be a normal everyday animal. Extras are welcome (and highly encouraged), editing/pimping is welcome.

The end date will be on the 21st of August, so that gives you about three weeks to get forms in.

I wanted this to be an all community adopt. Anyone and everyone can put in for him, even Jes. C:
Last edited by certified on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 am

in that case mark hahaha
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:41 am

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: We've come and Gone
Barn Name: Navajo
Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise Me
Theme Song: Way Down We Go

Personality:

Best Buddy:

Last edited by L.V.L on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Owner: tulips4me
Show Name: The Bull of the West
Barn Name: Otoahhastis (Native American name meaning; "Tall Bull")
Halter color: white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color (green/ emerald)
Personality: Calm and trustworthy. You can always rely on him to help any horse in need, and is the most spiritual and wise. Almost seems to stare straight through you.
Best Buddy: A spirit of a bull. They met when they where a foal, and a calf. His mother, who helped to pull carts, died, they became even closer. As time went on, and they became older, they escaped their pen and the Indians and thrived in the wild. The bull and Otoahhastis where best friends - until that all changed. It was a foggy night, nothing too unusual. Little did they know that wolves where circling them, targeting the weak and hungry bull. Otoahhastis was too late to save his closest friend, though he managed to chase the wolves off. He watched as his best friend's life drained away. The stallion thought everything was over... he would die alone in the wild...
Suddenly, the bull's soul appeared in a mist around the stallion, it's blue glow and cow skull face momentarily scaring him. The stallion watched his best friend become a tattoo on him, on his heart. Though the old bull had died, he would always be with Otoahhastis. Whether that be in the form of a tattoo, always there to remind his friend, or in spirit to help him in his greatest time of need.

(This story explains the cow skull on his shoulder, if you didn't get it?)
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:59 pm

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Mark what a cutie

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:18 am

Owner ;
ryan ross.
Show name ;
Moves Like A River
His swift, quick, and precise movements have awarded him this show name
Barn name ;
Merrimac - 'Swift Stream'
His beautiful movements and graceful attitude are the reason for this name
Gender ;
stallion
Age ;
9 years old
Halter colour ;
bison hyde (no markings)
Pearl colour ;
maroon
Personality ;
Merrimac is a very shy for a stallion. He is sweet in nature but wild in spirit. He is very soft and attentive when doing ground work however, in the saddle you MUST have his trust. Due to his sensitivity he is mostly ( but not always) ridden tackless, so not only does he need to trust his rider, they need to trust him! He does do some competitions though, he can pop a few jumps and does enjoy a bit of dressage with someone who knows how to listen to him. Merrimac has has one true home, one family. The tribe he was born and raised in. The nomadic lifestyle means that he is able to see the things that Crow (read 'best buddy' paragraph) has told him about, things he could only dream of until he sees it for himself and is stunned. His curiosity and adventurous side is never too far away when it comes to new places, racing the rivers, chasing the leaves, protecting the herd, no matter how many legs they walk upon. He is very shy as already stated, but it does not mean that he won't stand up against threats. He is family/herd orientated so will look after them. He is a big softy and loves hugs as well as a good brush everyday. He's like a dog, once you find the right spot he won't let you stop itching it.
Best buddy ;
The crow. Know for it's mysterious wisdom the crow has taught Merrimac many things. He has told him of the far away plains, and monsters in the mountains, all the places he can go with a beat of a wing. They're so close that it is not uncommon to see the two resting together. When Merrimac is sleeping, Crow keeps watch, keeping the stallion safe. The two are normally inseparable but occasionally Crow will go on long journeys to new and distant lands but will always return. The bird is wise, yes. He is however sarcastic as well, this plus Merrimac's loving shy nature can lea to disputes that are quickly resolved so that they can go back to being friends again.

Last edited by northy. on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:44 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Strength of the First Born
Barn Name: Chaska
Halter color: Rope-like if that makes sense?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Personality: People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Chaska is excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. He loves to learn and to teach what he's learned to others. Because he lives so much in the mind, he's very quiet, introspective, and introverted. When presented with issues, he will see the larger picture. His solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make him seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy. WIP
Best Buddy: WIP
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Owner: