Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

NB 1107 kit UFA (WINNER PG 7)

Postby mal du pays » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:13 am

This kit's goin UFA! ovo

I'm dumb and forgot - this was an IC breeding for Rusty & Peponi! I'd really prefer if the winner kept the kit connected to the family ;v;

The contest won't be too complex hopefully.
The contest will be to either draw or write about them interacting with their adoptive sibling, Cammie! ovo
You'll have 1000 words OR one art piece, the art piece may not be a comic or an animation uvu Subtle animations (such as something moving slightly in the background or a simple blink) are alright.
No extras outside of that, please! ;v; Please include a word count if you're going for writing.
Age can be fluid (as no set age was decided) but I guess just stick sorta below 15-ish as to not make stuff kinda weird

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Interaction with Cammie: {1000 words OR 1 art piece}

Cammie - 8 years old - Was adopted by Rusty (and Peponi, once they were married)
Cammie always has her head in the clouds, oftentimes letting her imagination take over. She loves playing pretend, but oftentimes it gets somewhat out of hand and things get broken. She has a bit of difficulty following directions, but she likes to help out as best she can.

About where they live:
I don't have a specific location, but I do have that they live in a house that sort of also functions as rusty's orphanage - so the quads would most likely see more than just cammie, but cammie is their adoptive sibling :0c the house is a bit large to accommodate for any orphaned kits that're brought in
The era would probably just be modern for now.
It's a bit off from town, kind of off from other houses but not in the middle of nowhere. There'd most likely be a sort of grove of trees around the house as well as many many fields.

This will end in a month, August 28 September 4th! ovo PM me if you have any questions~
Last edited by mal du pays on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am, edited 7 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 am

01. ☂ . 02. ryan seacreast 03. male ( he / him )

" cammie ? oh , she's just . . a bit off . i would put it a bit more easy but there's not much else to say . cammie is always daydreaming about who knows what . i have to constantly remind her . ' pay attention ! stay focused ! ' but without being a grouch about it . i suppose we all get a bit dazy at times , though , don't we ? "

it was , of course , after the first day of school . i was waiting at the bottom of the tall stone stairs that led up to the main hall . my class got out before hers did , and i had to walk her home now that i was old enough . i glance down at my watch . 3 : 22 , seven minutes after she got out . . agh , where is she ? kids from the elementary are talking about with their old friends , and i overhear a conversation about summer camp . wish i could've gone . . dangit ryan , stay focused !

a leaf fell right before my feet . a few maples were bright red and orange , glowing like fire against the pale sky . it was like a blank canvas that someone had splashed a bit of warm light onto and nothing else . i like painting images in my head and titling them for later .

see : " silly rabbit , hell takes a lot to ruin autumn "

but approaching me on the canvas was a little fluffy girl with freckles .

" cammie ! where have you been ? " i ask , pushing myself up to stop leaning on the stairs . she laughs and points over to a group of her friends that i sort of recognize from sleepovers . gosh , it was hard to get that makeup off . .

" i was with them . we were talking about what we did over the summer ! did you know that the amusement park we visited isn't actually the biggest ? "

i sigh . normal children things . " how was your first day back in hel - "

" don't say a naughty word ! "

" it's not a naughty word . you just can't say it . I can . "

cammie huffs and stomps her feet . " can we go home now or are you going to sit here and lose more braincells thinking about cute guys you saw ? " i let out a light laugh , she learns those remarks from the best . no , not me . i'm terrible at them .

" i'd rather think about cute guys than think about you when you threw up on that ride over break . say , should i go tell your friends what color it was ? "

" nO NO NO ! ! ! ! don't ! ! i'll stop being right for once , let's just go ! ! "

i hate blackmailing her , but i had to so she would be quiet about guys i like . to lighten the mood , i bring up a certain topic she might appreciate .

" hey , i got money for mowing mr . merland's lawn yesterday . you wanna go get icecream or something to celebrate the beginning of the next 8 and a half months of torture ? " i grin at her with my teeth sticking out like a sore thumb . i had to force myself to not lisp the entire day . at least i'm getting better ! let's not talk about the ' rice krispy treats ' incident .

cammie's face lit up like a firework . " would i ? ? ? ? "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" . . . and then the teacher didnt even apologize ! ! the poor girl had to go home with both a broken pair of glasses and a broken heart ! "

cammie laughed . i smiled and took another bite of my icecream , making cammie cringe . " how in the world can you do that ? my teeth always get so cold and it feels so . . unsatisfying . " i was surprised she even knew what the word ' unsatisfying ' was .

" well , i don't really feel it much . my teeth are weird , remember ? "

" your teeth are fine to me , really . "

we sat and watched people pass by . i finally smiled comfortably , feeling proud of myself for once . cammie , the once annoying little sister of mine , grinned back .

i felt content for once in my life .
Last edited by fruitvale on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB 1107 kit UFA

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 am

Oh my gosh a little zebra bab ;u; Res! <3
NightFlame22
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:17 am

Username: alive.
    Name:
    Interaction with Cammie: {1000 words OR 1 art piece}
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:18 am

mark
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 am

mark! so cute!
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:20 am

markk
cocoa