Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2018

Postby certified » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:30 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

GA Adopt 9/10

Pretty dude for y'all. c:

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Grulla Tobiano
Genetics: EE | aa | Dd | Toto
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass E

To get him I would like you guys to write a short story about him and an odd encounter.
Minimum of 150 words. No max

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Story (Min 150 words) :[/b]

End Date: 7/9/17 extension given until 7/10/17 at 15:00 (3:00pm) PST
Editing or Pimping the form is allowed
Last edited by certified on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2018

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Owner:
Queen Chrysalis

Show Name:
The Beat Must Never Be Denied

Barn Name:
Revolution

Halter color:
Blue

Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Red

Story (Min 150 words) :
Hoof beats echoed in his ears as the stallion pushed onward, his legs working hard as fire crackled behind him. The urge to flee in blind panic was so strong but he couldn't give so kept running hard. He didn't know how the fire had started and he didn't care, all he wanted to do was get away from it. Revolution was glad he didn't tire easily as he cleared a log in his path with room to spare.

His path continued and Revolution shied violently away from a burning branch that crashed to the floor with an accompanying crackle. An ominous crack and scream of breaking wood had the stallion fleeing for his life. The blast of scorching air that followed the tree's unfortunate demise whooshed past the galloping Grulla,

Though the night was dark, he could see almost as clear as day due to the quickly spreading flames. Revolution whinnied in terror as something huge swept overhead and lifted him clear off the ground away from the fire. He was bathed in a new light and turned his head to examine the flickering light to his right, the strangest leg he'd ever seen. Mostly made of constantly crackling blue energy, ending in claws that were wrapped around his body, a quick turn of his head showed the exact same thing on the left.

Whatever held him was clearly huge and the stallion hung limp, the fight sapped from his bones. He didn't know where the creature was taking him, all Revolution really knew is that he was terribly afraid. Only a little time had passed before the beast drifted to a low height and gently deposited the shaking Khimaira Friesian onto soft green grass. It was a lot darker here and frankly his eyes had to adjust before he could see anything. He realized with a start that he couldn't seem to move and that only made him panic.

"Should you not calm the horse?" Something asked from the general vicinity behind his back though he was more focused on his panic than than voices.

"He's worked himself up something fierce, I'm not sure if I can do anything until he calms down" came the reply.

"Are you not a child of the forest?" The original voice was impatient now.

"We aren't like the stories and fantasy games, I can't magically calm him down!" The second voice hissed in annoyance. It was then Revolution saw something step into his field of view, a female of human variety. He tensed ready to to bolt and she made soft noises at him moving slowly so as not to startle him more.

He still kept his wary gaze on her but after some time allowed her to gently lay a hand on his face and stroke him softly. A sigh escaped the tense body and Revolution finally relaxed.

"There now, that's a good boy" she murmured all while continuing to gently stroke his face with one hand. Her head shot up at a small noise behind them and Revolution turned to look. What he saw must have been whatever had scooped him up away from the fire and brought him to this new place. Immediately he turned and practically threw his entire body behind the female. Head peeking around the side of her body.

The creature was huge, bigger than anything he'd ever seen and regarding him with 3 eyes unexpectedly filling with pain. The jaw was literally almost nothing but bone with just a small amount skin nearer toward the face. A noise of such suffering escaped it that had Revolution possessed the ability to frown, he would have done.

A sharp crack split the air and the creature wavered slightly, eyes glazing over. Revolution shifted, his weariness giving way to pity as the creature curled in on itself.

"Lich is in a lot of pain right now but it will pass once she reverts from her dragon form back to that of a feline" the woman murmured. The grulla khimaira friesian kept watching starting as the dragon the woman had called it began to shrink. Obvious the oddities about her were natural to her true form as well, as the legs made of energy stayed as did the bare bones of her jaw. Noises of pain escaping her as her bones broke. the transformation causing her great pain.

She stayed huddled in a ball so Revolution crept forward and gently lipped one long grey ear.

"I am fine horse, you should not worry about me but your thought is appreciated" the cat spoke bluntly but not in an unkind manner. Lich was bizarre and yet the most interesting creature he'd ever met.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:35 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Owner: kkspecial4
    Show Name: Rebel Outlaw
    Barn Name: Vulkan
    Halter Color: Slate
    Pearl/Jewel Color (Halter): Eye Color
    Story (Min 150 words):

Oh, hello there. Come join me, take a few moments to rest. You look like you
      have been traveling for a long while. Let me tell you a story while you rest. My
      travels have allowed me to meet all kinds of different creatures ranging in size
      from large to small. Of all the creatures that I, Vulkan, have encountered there
      was one particular encounter that has stuck with me because it was quite odd.

This encounter occurred after a mild summer shower. While the ground was
      not saturated with rain water, there were quite a few puddles. I had been off
      on the far side of a field that was covered in puddles. The far side of the field
      was near a large puddle that was adjacent to the edge of a large and dense
      forest. And that was when the noise was first heard. It sounded like a creaking
      rocking chair, or at least that was what I first thought. Upon hearing this strange
      sound, I quickly fled the area. I mean would you want to come in contact with
      a possible ghost? No? Me too.

Every day for a week I passed by the area. The puddles had been evaporated by
      then since it was warm and there had been no more rain showers. Even without
      the puddles the noise kept occurring every time I went back to the same spot. It
      was spooky at first but the more I heard it the less scary it seemed. At this moment
      it still sounded like a creaking rocking chair. After hearing it a few more times it
      started to become more clear. The noise sounded less like a creaking rocking chair
      and more like maybe a duck?

After distinguishing the sound was possibly a duck and not a ghost I became
      extremely curious and wanted to find the creature. I wandered around the edge
      of the forest for quite a while looking for an adult duck that had maybe just
      gotten lost and decided to stay at the field because of the puddles. I searched for
      what seemed like days. Just as I was about to give up my search, I was attacked
      by a small bundle of fluff. Of course I jumped a mile. Wouldn’t you?

And that was how I ended up with a young duckling as one of my closest friends.
      Now you must rest, I can tell you more stories about my odd encounters later
      once you have more energy.

xxxWord Count: 416
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:07 am

mork
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: Weight of the World
Barn Name: Zuko
Halter color: white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): white-ish blue
Story (Min 150 words) : wip
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Owner: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Irreverent Angel
Barn Name: Metatron
Halter color: Wine Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Champagne Gold
Story (Min 150 words) :
    Beneath the boughs of a lush tree, abundant with apples of a myriad of reds and golden yellows mixed together, Metatron made his claim. Always he was there when put out to pasture, grazing on the grasses, munching on the fallen apples if they were crisp and juicy. He left the old ones to the insects and birds, nosing them into a neat semi-circle off to the right side of the trunk. He would spend his hours always making sure beneath the tree was as clear as he could make it, day in and out while the fruit was in full yield.

But one autumn, with apples galore in the tree and just beginning to drop the first crisp, juicy and shining fruits, Metatron was startled when he spotted more unripened apples dotting the ground than ripe. Sour as they were, not anything he liked on his tongue, he looked up when another apple fell with a thump against the ground. Startled when two more went with it, he scampered over to the fallen fruits, all still holding a green tint, and looked up.

Right into the beady eyes of a thick tailed, red and cream furred creature. It couldn't have been larger than even one of his hooves, and it flicked its tail as it watched him. But when it moved quickly to another apple, dropping it beneath and uninterested in the full green fruit, Metatroj snorted disdainfully. How dare this creature sully his haven!

Crying out angrily when it continued to move onward in its search, the squirrel stopped and hid behind its tail on a branch. Metatron snorted as he looked up, soon rearing after spying a red apple, delicious looking, and gripping it between his teeth. But instead of eating it, he held it up toward the squirrel, rumbling gently now as he waited for the small rodent.

But instead, he squealed and dropped the apple, crushing it beneath his hooves as he scrambled backwards. Nearly falling onto his backside, Metatron rubbed his nose against a foreleg vigorously for a few moments. Lips twitching, he shook himself out before rearing again, neighing angrily at the squirrel who had just scratched his sensitive nose.

Lashing against the tree, he chased the red squirrel when he darted down from his tree, having no other choice with Metatron following it around and around doggedly. Once content when the squirrel disappeared up a larger tree some distance from his favorite, Metatron snorted and stamped one hoof before returning.

He hoped the squirrel would think twice before soiling his tree again, nose bent as he rolled the now ruined apples to the spot he had designated for them long before.
word count: 450
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:43 pm

Extensions CAN be given, since this ends tomorrow. Just pm me so I can work something out. c:
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Owner: Aspynn
Show Name: Beneath a Bed of Stars
Barn Name: Firefly
Halter color: orange
Pearl/jewel color (halter): pearly white
Story (Min 150 words) : Firefly has always loved to stargaze. Whenever he had been let out to the pasture at night he would stand head lifted, eyes squinted, and breath slow as he would try to memorize the stars. He had done this every night since he had arrived her and would track how much the earth had moved just by where the placement of the stars. Now you wouldn't expect this from a Khimaira but he was pretty smart. He could care less about what was going on as long as he could stay staring at the soft glowing specks in the sky.

This night had been different. It was one of the coldest nights they had this summer. So cold that the Khimairas could see there breath. Some huffed annoyance and others bundled together to keep warm. Firefly however stood alone gazing into the night. He noticed something new, a large orange star had appeared and it was moving. How odd? A orange star moving? He had never seen such a thing before. It had darted back and forth seemingly buzzing through the sky. The Khimaira tilted his head, what odd trick was this? He looked over his shoulders at the other Khims but, they all stood asleep. He turned back and the star was headed right toward him. Tucking his ears back he leaned back, ready to make a break for it. Out of no where a bird swooped in and ate the star! Firefly was frantic and chased after the bird. He had just eaten a star! Before he could catch the feathered mongrel another star appeared flashing toward the ground. He brought his head close to the ground and stared in shock. The star twinkled, it would die and then brighten again. He grunted in disbelief, this star even had wings!

word count: 302
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 pm

This competition has been extended to the 10th.

Two more days to get forms finished up and posted! <3
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me