Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2001

Postby L.V.L » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:02 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Certi
Show Name: Little Red Chief
Barn Name: Hiamovi Aka Movi
Height: 18hh
Color: Red Dun w/ Roan, Faded Frame Overo, Fantasy
Genetics: ee | aa | DD | RnRn | Oo +Fantasy
Breeding Info:
- always pass Dun
- always pass Roan
- Fantasy pass with 10%
- Fantasy theme is Indian
Last edited by L.V.L on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2001

Postby NARANDA » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:28 am

Reserve
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cross the Cheyenne River ❇︎ Teton

Postby Olive; » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:37 am

X
O W N E R
OliveMyLove
S H O W%N A M E
Cross the Cheyenne River
B A R N%N A M E
Teton
G E N D E R
Stallion
A G E
3 years old

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Teton is quite the adventurous stallion. Reenactment horse by day, and explorer by night, he and his owner, Inteus, will often explore the woods outside his family’s ranch, Mystic Crystal Ranch. “Who needs sleep,” they both think, “when you can live on the thrill of adventure!” But just because they’re two adventurous souls doesn’t mean that they don’t appreciate their jobs during the day. They reenact the Medieval times of knights’ battles. Teton will get dressed up in all his flowing horse attire, and Inteus will put on all the clanking armor. Many horses would be scared of a lumbering human bedecked in noisy, heavy metal plates, but two things led to Teton’s tolerance for this. The first, of course, is that he became accustomed to it at a young age, like any horse should. Of course, his outstanding bravery also accounts for this as well. He likes to take risks, and won’t ever cut corners, even if everyone else is doing it. It’s always the hard and steady path for him, and it suits him well. Though he can be a smart horse (in the sense of street smarts), he often forgets to think, so to speak, and it’s up to Inteus to keep him in line. Unfortunately, Inteus isn’t the most disciplined person out there either, so quite a few of their adventures often end up with a whole load of trouble. They’re practically inseparable. Though Teton is regarded by anyone who knows him personally as a very extroverted and friendly horse, he rarely gains friends that he keeps for a long time. His crazy and quirky nature drives away most. The friends he does keep, however, he is very loyal to, and they really “get” him. Teton is ever the optimist, so much that he’ll often refuse to look at the risks and the bad parts of the situation at hand. He’s quite stubborn, to many people, and even to himself, refusing to back down on a ridiculous promise he made to himself a year ago. He’ll also always disagree with you, unless you’re one of the few people he respects enough to go along with your ideas. This is why only Inteus will ride him, most of the time.

S T O R Y
“Long time, no see, huh?” I turned around to see a familiar face.
“Kiefer.” An old high school friend, if you could call him that. He was the kind of kid who threw everyone else under the bus just to be in the teacher’s good graces. Little did those teachers know, he was completely rotten to his classmates behind their backs.
“Well, should we get to work?” I wouldn’t let him get the best of me, I’d be polite and professional. I rifled through my bag until I pulled out all my armor, and took a swig of water before putting on my armor. I mounted Teton, who was now pawing the ground with excitement and pent-up energy, just as people started spilling in through the gates. Kiefer did the same with his mare. Once we had enough people outside the arena, we would start. Our blunt “swords” were clutched in our hands, the other hand holding a shield, emblazoned with our lords' crests.
“Let the joust commence!” an announcer spoke through a microphone. Kiefer and I sped past each other, trying to take a stab at each other. I blocked his attack with my shield, and he did the same, not missing a beat. I slowed Teton around, preparing for another go. I leaned forward, prepared to jab my sword at Kiefer’s breastplate and knock him off his horse. I shoved the sword forward with agility, so he slid to the left of his saddle before regaining control. His attack towards me hit the fence between us instead, and he was quickly disarmed, his sword clattering to the ground. I smirked at him, needing to win more than ever. Now, without the distraction that his sword posed, he’d be more focused on staying on his horse than ever. I had to think quickly.
This was the time that I could finish him, once and for all. Revenge for all the times he got me in trouble. Fulfillment of every person’s wish from Red River High. Teton felt my excitement, and together, our energy combined with a power greater than we had ever felt before. With one swift blow to the center of his breastplate, Kiefer slid off his Friesian and hit the ground with a thud. The crowd cheered, and I dismounted Teton, and we both took a bow. Though that wasn’t really historically accurate, the crowd loved it anyways.
“Nice job out there,” I said sarcastically. He glared at me, and said nothing, instead choosing to look down at the dirt that billowed out from his shoe with every step he took, pacing around the barn. A long, dramatic silence followed.
Finally, he spoke. “I suppose you and your horse have taught me what it’s like to lose.” I wasn’t sure if he was being sarcastic or serious. But he continued, “All throughout my life, I’ve always taken the easy way out of things, just to get the satisfaction of winning, so to speak. But what good is ‘winning’ if you don’t earn it?”
I stared at him a moment, not sure if this was really the Kiefer I knew. It really wasn’t. “In life, I guess you win some and you lose some. But in order to beat the game of life, you have to give it your all, and get out and do something truly remarkable.” I let my words soak in. “But for now,” I smiled, “Let’s just get something to eat!” Teton snorted in agreement, and Kiefer and I promised to get something for him, too. Who knew that Teton could bring people together?

F E L T I N G
The art medium I chose to do was felting. This is achieved when you take unspun wool and poke it with a special needle. This needle has barbs in it, which will catch the fibers, and interlock their scales. I spent about 5 hours doing all the tiny details, like the removable halter and frame overo, among others. And I poked myself so many times, but I’m quite satisfied with him! I think that it’s the best felting work I’ve ever done.

Last edited by Olive; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 19 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Owner: ~SpotOnAppy~
Show Name: River Runs Red
Barn Name: Lysander
Personality (min 100):
Story (max 600) or Art:

wip
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:22 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Phantom of the Opera
Barn Name: Erik
Personality (min 100): Firstly, Erik is cold and stone hearted. He's very introverted, but not in a shy way, and detaches himself from others, rathering to be alone. This means that he's not exactly a team player, which can be difficult in some situations as he'll just disppear on you, or do what he thinks is best and not tell you. He's always been very sarcastic, clever and a bit foxy at times. He's extremely serious and you'll never see him laugh, unless your very close to him, or you did something really stupid.
Secondly, Erik is very harsh and untrusting. He doesn't sugar-coat and doesn't care if he hurts you. He's always suspicious and it takes quite a bit to gain his trust, but takes very little to lose it, never to be gained again. However, if you go through the difficulty of gaining his trust, it's worth it. He'll be brutally loyal and protective until the end. He can also be a bit more caring to those he's close to, and will try to help in any way possible.
Thirdly, Erik is very decisive and stubborn. He won't give it up in any situation, even if it's hopeless. He's the of the worst enemies to possibly have, because he won't give in when hunting you down and won't give up until he finds and either kills or severely hurts you. He's also a good planner and organizer. He'll think through things pretty thoroughly before doing it.
Lastly, Erik has a red hot temper, but it shows in an odd way. Instead of getting the usually kind of mad, screaming, violence ect, he gets even colder and harsher. His voice becomes full of poison and his looks, well, let's say if looks could kill, you'd be dead. He also gets very stiff and rigid to keep himself from hurting someone. Along with this, he holds grudges against people until they either redeem themselves to him, which is rather difficult, or disappear from his life one way or another.
Story (max 600) or Art: WIP
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Owner:
    CertifiedFreak1620

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

Showname:
    Little Red Chief
    Barn name:
    Hiamovi Aka Movi
Personality:
He voices things how he sees them but he is also quiet and takes things in, observes them. He's the leader type. He's never been a follower. He's always been ambitious and dedicated. He is persistent but not obsessive and he can take a fair loss. He is understanding and wise, but he takes no crap. He can get a bit snappy and grumpy at times, like any one else, but most of the time he is calm and reserved.

Movi doesn't get annoyed very easily and has the patience of a saint. He's pictured as some big macho man, but in reality, he's very gentle, kind, and loving and can be the most down to earth khim you've ever met. He'd do anything for the ones he loves, as he's done it many times before.

Hiamovi is very family oriented and old fashioned. He was raised to believe that things are done as a family. Eating is to be done together. Foals eat their fill first, the mares, and then stallions. He takes time out to give each of his family members a day between the two. With his son(s), he takes out and they do boy things. He teaches them the ways he was taught; Respect your mother and father (Or fathers or mothers), protect your family at ALL costs, even if that cost is your life. NEVER let ANYONE talk bad about your sisters or mother. If they do, all permission is given to take whatever action necessary to resolve the issue. But he doesn't promote violence.

He's more of a peace keeper. He likes keeping things peaceful for everyone and gives everyone other options to resolve issues without resulting in violence or solving anything with violence.

Word count: 290/100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
Art: link link 2
xxxxxxxx
Last edited by certified on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Story (max 600) or Art:
WIP
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:20 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: The Red River Valley
Barn Name: Sokanon
Personality (min 100): Soka is rather confident, and rude. His voice is deep, and he often uses his scary appearance to sell his "I'm Bad" personality. He is ruthless and cold, never caring about anyone or anything. He lives for battle and blood lust, and has never made any real friends. Even the friendliest of horses don't dare go near him, his attitude like a pungent odor. Sokanon doesn't have a soft side, as most rude horses often do, and regrets nothing he has ever done. In fact, he left his parents because of his longing to be alone, and never regrets it a day of his life. He never settles down, and it will take a very insistent mare or stallion to open his heart, and mind, to love. Soka could easily take over a herd, but that is one thing he draws the line at. He believes that what belongs to someone is theirs, and theirs alone, not to be touched or tampered with. Which is why he gets really peeved when people challenged him or touch his stuff. To say the least, he is ruthless, cold, and downright callous.
Story (max 600) or Art:
The air was cold, the wind bitter and sharp against Soka's coat. The ribbons around his neck seemed to cling to his fur for warmth. Ha. Stupid, weak, ribbons. They represent every other horse in this world. Besides himself. He was strong. He had trained to be this strong. And he had achieved that. He pushed through the snow, the frozen liquid balling up under his hooves. Ha. Like he cared. His mane swished, as snow began to fall, the tiny particles clinging to his fur, mane, hooves, feathers. Everything. Ha. Stupid snow. It melted within seconds of finding a hold. How weak. He forced himself into a quick trot, his lower legs were starting to feel numb, but he was strong. He would continue. He needed to. He had places to be, this stupid white fluff was not going to stop him. Even if it was the last thing he did, which it wouldn't be. Snow flew all around him, increasing steadily. Ha. A blizzard. How futile. It wouldn't stop him though. No way. He couldn't feel his upper legs now, and his ear tips had been lost ages ago. Ha. Body parts. If he could be made of one entity, he would be. Spots danced in front of his eyes. No. NO. He was not going to fall apart. A brown blob appeared in front of him

"Are you ok?" The voice asked, sounding watery and far away

"Of course I am, you idiot." Soka said, before slipping into unconciousness. Ha. Guess he was weak after all.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 pm

I do not know how to pimp forms, sorry. :oops: :(

Owner: Evee4ever228
Show Name: The Mustang's Eye
Barn Name: Red
Personality (min 100): Red is a secluded stallion. He is aggressive towards the ones who hurt him. Due to his upbringing, he is independent, and prefers to be alone. He does not enjoy the company of others. He loves foals, but is fearful, and therefore difficult to convince to breed. He wants a forever mate, not a one time thing. He is not easily impressed. His owner and saviour is the only human he can stand to be around. He is not easily ridden, and does not allow a saddle to be placed on him. Even the sight of a saddle with throw him into a fit of rage. His greatest fear in life is loosing everything he loves, again. He does have a love interest, a mare named Pönta. They met as foals, and suffered together. He does not currently know where she is though.
Story (max 600) or Art: We are leaving the meadow I was born in. My dam didn't stop to let me catch my breath. If it wasn't for me, she would have run faster than the wind. This was the first time I felt guilt. Overtime I would get used to it. We made it back to the herd. I met other foals from other mares. I really bonded with two foals in particular, Tashi and Pönta. One day, Tashi and Pönta wandered away from the herd. I followed them. Then the loud birds came. They sounded like twenty herds of stampeding horses. Tashi, Pönta, and I were terrified, frantically looking for the herd. We didn't find them, they found us. They bolted down the hill like a flood. Instinct took over. We ran. Hard. Our lungs felt like there was a forest fire raging inside, and our legs went numb. The herd quickly caught up with us, and we got mixed in the stampede. Me, Tashi, and Pönta ran together. We ran for days, the loud metal birds never stopped chasing, or slowed. I watched as Tashi couldn't take it anymore. He collapsed in a heaving pile of flesh and bone. We haven't eaten since the day we started running. I stopped and ran back to Tashi. His breathing was heavy and laboured. And then it stopped. His eyes became lifeless. I nudged him while horses rushed by. His body was limp, and cold. Tashi was dead. My best friend has died. I didn't want to leave his body, but I had to. I couldn't leave Pönta alone. We ran for weeks more. One by one we started to drop. Pönta's dam fell. She was everything to Pönta. Her dam's body went limp, lifeless, just like Tashi's. Pönta refused to leave her dam's body, nudging her trying to get her up. My dam was in the back of the herd, pushing on stragglers. My dam wasn't willing to let Pönta get herself killed, and nipped her flanks until she ran again. Me and Pönta ran side by side. We were the last of eight horses. The rest had fallen days ago. It was me, Pönta, my dam, three other mares, and two stallions. We were all skin and bone. The metal birds gave chase, and flew back to look over the carnage. Little did we know we were trapped. Two legged creatures started to surround us with ropes. They tied us down until we calmed. We were so exhausted, we had no choice but to listen. We followed them as they led us. Pönta was kept in the same pen as me, and my dam was close by. We were fed well, and one two legged creature was very nice to me. She fed me and Pönta treats every day. I then learned the metal birds were controlled by the two leggeds. My body filled with rage. They killed my herd. Tashi. Pönta's dam. Nearly everything I knew and loved. It was that day I never wanted to see a human again. It was hard to separate from the girl who loved me though. She felt different, innocent. I trusted her for seven years. She put up with my fears, and my aggression. I love her. She cared for us.

I was only three when I started to feel guilty about what happened. Tashi. Pönta's dam. The herd. This guilt I hold feels like three tons, pulling me down. I feel like if I pushed them harder, they would still be here. Every day I remember what happened. Every day I am guilty.

Other: I had to shave a lot off of my story to make it fit, so I hope it is alright.

Edit: Art made. I worked really hard on it, so I hope you like it! <3
Last edited by squonkasaurusrex on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Eve/Nakaru/Trilobitemeat/Squonk | Adult | They/Them
Art Shop | Art Gallery

...But then... whatever in the world could you be?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me