Based on Click to view
Artist ~SpotOnAppy~ [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #1979

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:37 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Rare adopt sibling to my Staff Custom which I need help naming (slot prize). Cannot be bred with Khim #1978 as they are brothers.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ Pumped Up Kicks
Barn Name: Radioactive (aka. Radio)
Color: Blue Taffy Roan Moroccan Tobiano with Brindle, Shadow Markings, Grease Spots and BCSpots
Genetics: Ee/Ata/ZZ/Rnrn/ToTo + Brindle + Shadow Markings + Gspots + BCspots
Breeding Info:
- Will always pass Silver (Zz)
- Will always pass Tobiano (Toto)
- Brindle passes with 20%
- Shadow Markings pass with 40% chance
- BCspots pass with 30% chance
-Grease spots pass witth 30 % chance
(I think that's all correct?)
Last edited by ~SpotOnAppy~ on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #1979

Postby demonthief. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:09 pm

ImageImageImage
    Username: demonthief.
    Show name: Born Under a Bad Sign
    Barn name: Odell
    Name meaning: "Of the valley".
    Height: 17 hh

Build: Odell was born a twin, a rare occurrence in horses and just
    like most twins, only one survived. Odell was a very skinny foal with long
    legs that he failed to use for the first 24 hours, stressing his poor mother
    who thought she would lose another foal. But after intensive care from his
    mother and from the stable staff, he quickly gained weight and strength.
    As a result, Odell is still a little skinny and will often have moments of
    breathlessness but is working on bulking himself up. He often walks with
    slow, long strides with his head hanging comfortably down and tail that
    constantly flickers behind him.

Scent: sweet, like an apple
    Discipline: Mounted Archery
    Favourite plant: Torch lily
    Friends: Felix,Arsene,Draven

Personality:
    This is a stallion who would have made a great medieval knight. He is brave,
    or at least is great at pretending he is. While he has no issue standing up to
    much taller, larger horses than himself to protect others, Odell has an issue
    with fireworks and hail and has a hard time doing anything when those things
    are occurring. But he is a strict follower of his loyal and chivalrous code and
    is stubborn enough to overcome his own personal fears. While he is polite
    and courteous to everyone he meets, even though there are some he doesn't
    what to give them the time of day but his code demands he must. His code
    includes, obey those placed in authority, live by honour and for glory and all
    times to speak the truth. However, his is cursed by a demon of pride. Odell is
    very ambitious and gets deep satisfaction from his own achievements, hard to
    stop himself from bragging about them from time to time. He also won't let
    himself accept help, and will wave away any help with a small smile every time
    but also will never refuse a challenge and has no quarrels fighting others.

- art lines by BronzeHalo-
Last edited by demonthief. on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3585501
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Mark

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:54 am

╔══════════════════════╗
What is your favorite food?
Radio's favorite food is Ritz crackers.
Sometimes he sneaks them from the
stable hand's lunches.

What is your dicipline?
Radio doesn't really have a dicipline,
he is used in indIan renactments, and
sometimes to teach children about
horses.

If you were a Disney character,
who would you be?

Radio would most likely be Chip
from Beauty and the Beast.
Because he likes to think of
himself as brave and a bit daring
even though he isn't.

Who is your companion?
Radio is mostly alone in the world.
But there is one other khim, his sister
who watches out for him and shows
him the kindness others don't.

What is your favorite season?
Radio loves winter because of the
pretty snow!!

What is your favorite seasonal
activity?

Radio loves to jump into snow
banks and turn his coat white!

What is your theme song?
Pumped Up Kicks/Radioactive Mashup

Do you collect anything?
Radio collects bird feathers. He
just thinks they are so beautiful
with the colors and patterns.

If you had a warning label, what
would yours say?

Radio's would say he's very
playful.

If you could live in a book, TV
show or movie, what would it be?

Radio would like to be in the old
superman comic books because
he want to fly.

If you could have one superpower,
what would it be?

Radio would want to fly. He thinks
it would be the greatest thing.
╚══════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Halter: orange
Pearl/Jewel Color: Silver
╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
Fear: Radio is deathly afraid of spiders. He dosent like how they hang down in midair, dropping from seemingly nowhere. He also thinks that their 8 legs is the weirdest thing and it freaks him out.
Like: Radio's favorite thing has to be when he first gets let out to pasture in the morning. He lets loose all his pent up energy and just runs around and plays.
Personality:Radio is a lover, he doesnt usually like the company of other khims and prefers to be alone. He is a big kid and likes to act tough and bold and scary, but in truth he's still just a big wimp. Don't be fooled by his dark coloration and coat pattern, this young fresian is anything but scary, he's cuddly and loves affection.
Radio is a follower and is usually tossed into trouble by his two closest friends, a pair of colts named Quinn and Sully. This trio causes all the noise and jokes around the stables, from unlocking stall doors to nocking over water and feed buckets. Though they only do this to get attention, it sure causes a ruckus.
He prefers to be with his two buddies at all times because hes so attached, and they have three stalls right next to each other so that
they can joke around all day.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
About Radio:
Radio has what we, in people, would call autism. He is non-verbal and communicates with his body language. Radio is very dependent on routine and consistentcy. He is very bubbly and playful most of the time. But on occasion where things have changed, even something as simple as the changing seasons, he can become confused and upset. He is fairly shy around new people, but never forgets a face. He has an amazing memory.
Repetition and gradual introduction the easiest way for him to learn something new. Radio doesn't seem to notice new people, and if he does, he doesn't pay them much attention. He trusts a select few and looks to them for protection and guidance. When Radio gets nervous or anxious, you will see him shift his weight from his left to right side multiple times.
Radio enjoys being by himself most of the time, but does feel safer when in a pasture with other tolters, even if he isn't near them. Just being able to see and hear them at a distance is enough to relax him. In the afternoons, he likes to lie under an old oak tree. When its time to be fed, Radio is the last one to come in. He will wait under his tree until he's sure the other horse's are done before he will trot down the the fence line to be brought in to eat.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
*a story about his experience as a renactment horse*
The drums' beat flowed through his hooves into his chest, echoing within him as he faced the fire. His part of the pow wow was over now as it was starting to get dark. He led the 'war party' at the reenactment. He was known as Little Song here. He loved coming to work. The men here rode him in old native american style. Bitless rope bridles and bareback, with only a blanket. What he loved most of all was the decorations he was adorned with. He was painted all colors. Red, blue, yellow, and black. Symbols were added to his coat . Braids and feathers were added to his mane. His tail was brushed and braided. He was ready. His human companion, though he did not know his name, was very kind to him, riding him with just the pressure of his legs and expert balance as he full on galloped to charge the enemy lines. Though truely, there weren't any enemies. The humans were just playing.
But that was done. Now the men, with their still painted faces and chests stood near. Weapons no longer in there hands, instead their dances began. The dumbs beat faster, louder, stronger. More men, in fabulously colored clothes and head-dresses, with feathers and leather shoes danced about around the flames. The shouting and singing of their happiness and excitement greated her ears. He bobbed his head, greating the dancers. He loved watching them move and sing. Telling all how happy they are to be alive and together.
Then he heard his true name, followed by that familiar whistle. "Radio" He was called. His real human was here to bring him home. He lifted his head to find her. The girl he knew. There. He lifted his head high above the masses of people to see her before moving through the crowd towards her. The girl met him with a happy smile, petting his face and hugging his neck.
It was time to go home. Until another day, when he would run with the wind and play his part once again.
╚══════════════════════╝
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:49 pm

• F O R B I D D E N M Y S T E R Y || A L C A E U S •

- Character - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Alcaeus is a very independent but reserved boy. He keeps to himself, and knows how to take care of himself. He is not quick to judge, in fact is quite the opposite of that, but he has come to grow rather fearful of those around him. Al is very calm, and never shows a temper, but he does have trouble expressing himself. It takes a huge amount of effort and perseverance to get him to open up, and even more if you want him to place his trust in you. He developed his fear based on a certain incident, which left him scarred for life, and since then, he made a promise to himself that he would never trust anyhorse ever again, except his brother.
    [Left • Picture of Young Al. Original lines made by Estelle Ollivere.]

- Theme Song - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strawberry Swing by Coldplay

- Story - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    It was a pleasant afternoon, and the herd was grazing lazily under the warm sun. At that point of time, Alcaeus was still a rather young horse. As usual, Al picked a shady spot to sit down in, and when he wasn’t playing by himself, he sat quietly, observing the herd. Al has developed an uncanny ability to profile others; just by observing on the sidelines, he could tell if somehorse had a crush on another, or if a particular horse holds a certain grudge against another, even if it had not been articulated.

Al was watching as a stallion approached a mare he liked, clearly showing his interest by continually talking to her, joking around, nudging and caressing her. She, as Al continued to look on the couple, actually reciprocated, but acted coyly around him. As Al was secretly amused by how the little scene played out, his eye caught a dark figure emerge from among the mass of trees across the meadow.

A stray had caught sight of the herd. Al sat up. He had seen this stray wandering near the herd before, but never thought anything about it. As the stray approached slowly, Al not only sensed his strong desire to enter the herd, but saw that he was also eyeing the mare. Al then let out a cry, alerting the herd, and all attention fell on the stray.

Suddenly, the stray began to charge towards the stallion. Both started to shout as they launched into battle. Everyhorse stood watching, baffled and stunned at the sudden aggressor. Young horses bleated with fear and shock, while their mothers tried their best to calm them down.

Al was also stricken with fear. He hadn’t moved since he let out that cry. His eyes fixated on the battle that unfolded before him; he never knew how much a horse could fight.

However, amidst the noise, his ears barely picked up a short, sharp click, deep in the forest. He whipped his head around, heart pounding faster than ever, and scanned the shrubbery for movements. There was nothing. Suddenly, a muted bang shot out, and almost at the exact same time, the stallion fell, wriggling with pain and shock. The herd, confused and startled, took to their heels and scrambled away, and so did Al. He got up his feet, and just as he galloped past the stallion, his eyes caught a glimpse of a long ‘stick’ pierced into the stallion’s rear, with soft, bright-coloured feathers on its end. The stallion’s distressful bleats stopped Al in his tracks. Turning around, he came face to face with two humans, who were making their way towards the stallion, but now having noticed Al, shifted their attention to him. In each of their hands they held a long rope, and a large sack, their eyes focused on Al, taking careful steps towards the young horse. Al, not knowing what they were planning to do, shakily started to back away, but his eyes darted to and fro between these men and the stallion lying on the ground. How could he abandon him?

Before anything could happen, heavy, thundering hooves approached, and a black figure bounded over, screaming into the men’s faces. Frightened, the men retreated, and while their backs were turned, the stray nudged Al forward, saying in a deep voice, “Go, hurry!” and the two hurriedly sought shelter within the forest with the herd.

Now, Al could only hear praise for the stray. He was the herd’s ‘hero’, ‘knight in shining armour’, ‘a brave soul’, and he was accepted into the herd. But Al could not see him that way. That stray left the stallion defenceless! If he was brave enough to save him, why couldn’t he save the stallion as well? Al just could not understand. Every time he notices how the mare was smitten with the stray, he turns away in disgust; he couldn’t bear to remember what had happened that day.
off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e • s w i m • i n • d i f f e r e n t • o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t • l a n d • o n • t h e • s a m e • s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 am

iStarz & Everly wrote:
╔══════════════════════╗
What is your favorite food?
Radio's favorite food is Ritz crackers.
Sometimes he sneaks them from the
stable hand's lunches.

What is your dicipline?
Radio doesn't really have a dicipline,
he is used in indIan renactments, and
sometimes to teach children about
horses.

If you were a Disney character,
who would you be?

Radio would most likely be Chip
from Beauty and the Beast.
Because he likes to think of
himself as brave and a bit daring
even though he isn't.

Who is your companion?
Radio is mostly alone in the world.
But there is one other khim, his sister
who watches out for him and shows
him the kindness others don't.

What is your favorite season?
Radio loves winter because of the
pretty snow!!

What is your favorite seasonal
activity?

Radio loves to jump into snow
banks and turn his coat white!

What is your theme song?
Pumped Up Kicks/Radioactive Mashup

Do you collect anything?
Radio collects bird feathers. He
just thinks they are so beautiful
with the colors and patterns.

If you had a warning label, what
would yours say?

Radio's would say he's very
playful.

If you could live in a book, TV
show or movie, what would it be?

Radio would like to be in the old
superman comic books because
he want to fly.

If you could have one superpower,
what would it be?

Radio would want to fly. He thinks
it would be the greatest thing.
╚══════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Halter: orange
Pearl/Jewel Color: Silver
╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
Fear: Radio is deathly afraid of spiders. He dosent like how they hang down in midair, dropping from seemingly nowhere. He also thinks that their 8 legs is the weirdest thing and it freaks him out.
Like: Radio's favorite thing has to be when he first gets let out to pasture in the morning. He lets loose all his pent up energy and just runs around and plays.
Personality:Radio is a lover, he doesnt usually like the company of other khims and prefers to be alone. He is a big kid and likes to act tough and bold and scary, but in truth he's still just a big wimp. Don't be fooled by his dark coloration and coat pattern, this young fresian is anything but scary, he's cuddly and loves affection.
Radio is a follower and is usually tossed into trouble by his two closest friends, a pair of colts named Quinn and Sully. This trio causes all the noise and jokes around the stables, from unlocking stall doors to nocking over water and feed buckets. Though they only do this to get attention, it sure causes a ruckus.
He prefers to be with his two buddies at all times because hes so attached, and they have three stalls right next to each other so that
they can joke around all day.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
About Radio:
Radio has what we, in people, would call autism. He is non-verbal and communicates with his body language. Radio is very dependent on routine and consistentcy. He is very bubbly and playful most of the time. But on occasion where things have changed, even something as simple as the changing seasons, he can become confused and upset. He is fairly shy around new people, but never forgets a face. He has an amazing memory.
Repetition and gradual introduction the easiest way for him to learn something new. Radio doesn't seem to notice new people, and if he does, he doesn't pay them much attention. He trusts a select few and looks to them for protection and guidance. When Radio gets nervous or anxious, you will see him shift his weight from his left to right side multiple times.
Radio enjoys being by himself most of the time, but does feel safer when in a pasture with other tolters, even if he isn't near them. Just being able to see and hear them at a distance is enough to relax him. In the afternoons, he likes to lie under an old oak tree. When its time to be fed, Radio is the last one to come in. He will wait under his tree until he's sure the other horse's are done before he will trot down the the fence line to be brought in to eat.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
*a story about his experience as a renactment horse*
The drums' beat flowed through his hooves into his chest, echoing within him as he faced the fire. His part of the pow wow was over now as it was starting to get dark. He led the 'war party' at the reenactment. He was known as Little Song here. He loved coming to work. The men here rode him in old native american style. Bitless rope bridles and bareback, with only a blanket. What he loved most of all was the decorations he was adorned with. He was painted all colors. Red, blue, yellow, and black. Symbols were added to his coat . Braids and feathers were added to his mane. His tail was brushed and braided. He was ready. His human companion, though he did not know his name, was very kind to him, riding him with just the pressure of his legs and expert balance as he full on galloped to charge the enemy lines. Though truely, there weren't any enemies. The humans were just playing.
But that was done. Now the men, with their still painted faces and chests stood near. Weapons no longer in there hands, instead their dances began. The dumbs beat faster, louder, stronger. More men, in fabulously colored clothes and head-dresses, with feathers and leather shoes danced about around the flames. The shouting and singing of their happiness and excitement greated her ears. He bobbed his head, greating the dancers. He loved watching them move and sing. Telling all how happy they are to be alive and together.
Then he heard his true name, followed by that familiar whistle. "Radio" He was called. His real human was here to bring him home. He lifted his head to find her. The girl he knew. There. He lifted his head high above the masses of people to see her before moving through the crowd towards her. The girl met him with a happy smile, petting his face and hugging his neck.
It was time to go home. Until another day, when he would run with the wind and play his part once again.
╚══════════════════════╝

Congratulations <3 I love the name and the personality youve given him, it really suits!
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:14 pm

<3 Spotty!!! Thank you so much! My Radio baby he is so handome, I love him.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 am

This handsome boy now belongs to me!
▓▓ ████