SCS Anniversary Fox Adopt #1: Darwin's Fox by Neah

Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Anniversary Fox Adopt #1: Darwin's Fox

Postby Neah » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:28 am

All of these babes will have separate numbers than the main adopts. I'll explain the concept further on the main post.

Username: ~HєуRєι~
    Name: Datura
    Why the name?: From the look of this fox, and the name of the fox as well being Darwin's Fox (and with Darwin being a well known Geologist and Biologist in the history of some science discoveries), I thought she would be a sort of cunning and curious lil fox. She has a sort of dangerous vibe around her, more of an intellectual dangerous rather than actually strong and physically dangerous, so I would imagine she's cunning and smart with a small dose of curiosity. Her markings and eye color reminded me of someone that poses a threat, but is still beautiful as all heck. So, with the Datura belonging to the same list as deadly nightshade and being a very beautiful name, I thought it would fit.
    Personality: Datura is a very intelligent and crafty fox. You can often see her getting into trouble in the house or outside. She often gets into little corners and has a nap or just figures out how to get onto other things. She is very independant, often going around the house and not listening to scolds by her caretaker. She doesn't much like the other animals, she finds them to be annoying and loud. She can be sweet though, sometimes cuddling with her caretaker.
    ---
    Harness Color: pale lilac
    Favorite Band: Mother Mother
    Specific Song: Oleander -- Eureka (Album)
    Why?: Aside from it having the name of yet another poisonous flower, the Oleander, it has a sort of rough yet purposeful vibe to it throughout the song. It has a strong sense of purpose, from what I can feel, and feels like as if its a song for a cunning and dangerous villain. Of course Datura isn't the last of those, however she does like to creep around in the shadows and lay as if she were a classic female villain that was biding her time.
    Places she can be found in: Aside from in the back yard in the large safe enclosure for her to run around in, she likes to sneak onto or under things, like the bed, cabinets, dresser and sometimes counters. She also loves sneaking into the closets in the house, probably because its dark and has a lot of places to lay in. In a way she's similar to a cat because of her adventures in the house.
    Favorite Game: Hide n' Seek
    Why: I know its kind of odd, seeing as how she is a fox and all, but she loves to play the fox version of hide and seek. of course we taught her to start to get to her hiding place when we cover our eyes but she otherwise had us learn her version of the game. She'll often somehow get into a cabinet, drawer, closet and sometimes under the pillows. She does better in darker places but she'll hide in obvious spots if none are available. When we find her, she gets all happy and wags her tail, making little fox noises. It's quite adorable to be honest.

None of them will get genes, but the breeding option is there, again I will explain in the first post.
Last edited by Neah on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Anniversary Fox Adopt #1: Darwin's Fox

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 am

Last edited by Almond Bark on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 am

Impress me word count: 499 (only including addons) *just on the dot amirite?*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the name?: From the look of this fox, and the name of the fox as well being Darwin's Fox (and with Darwin being a well known Geologist and Biologist in the history of some science discoveries), I thought she would be a sort of cunning and curious lil fox. She has a sort of dangerous vibe around her, more of an intellectual dangerous rather than actually strong and physically dangerous, so I would imagine she's cunning and smart with a small dose of curiosity. Her markings and eye color reminded me of someone that poses a threat, but is still beautiful as all heck. So, with the Datura belonging to the same list as deadly nightshade and being a very beautiful name, I thought it would fit.
    Personality: Datura is a very intelligent and crafty fox. You can often see her getting into trouble in the house or outside. She often gets into little corners and has a nap or just figures out how to get onto other things. She is very independant, often going around the house and not listening to scolds by her caretaker. She doesn't much like the other animals, she finds them to be annoying and loud. She can be sweet though, sometimes cuddling with her caretaker.
    ---
    Why?: Aside from it having the name of yet another poisonous flower, the Oleander, it has a sort of rough yet purposeful vibe to it throughout the song. It has a strong sense of purpose, from what I can feel, and feels like as if its a song for a cunning and dangerous villain. Of course Datura isn't the last of those, however she does like to creep around in the shadows and lay as if she were a classic female villain that was biding her time.
    Places she can be found in: Aside from in the back yard in the large safe enclosure for her to run around in, she likes to sneak onto or under things, like the bed, cabinets, dresser and sometimes counters. She also loves sneaking into the closets in the house, probably because its dark and has a lot of places to lay in. In a way she's similar to a cat because of her adventures in the house.
    Why: I know its kind of odd, seeing as how she is a fox and all, but she loves to play the fox version of hide and seek. of course we taught her to start to get to her hiding place when we cover our eyes but she otherwise had us learn her version of the game. She'll often somehow get into a cabinet, drawer, closet and sometimes under the pillows. She does better in darker places but she'll hide in obvious spots if none are available. When we find her, she gets all happy and wags her tail, making little fox noises. It's quite adorable to be honest.

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:54 am

^

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 am

---
[/quote]

I liked the whole villain like theme you picked for her; it's cute. Congrats!!
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:28 am

congrats rei!

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 am

Almond Bark wrote:congrats rei!

Aaaa ty!! I love her so much <3

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 pm

oh! Could i be added? I'm a bit late with this buuut i had forgotten to ask~

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Rei gifted this kiddo to me! She'll remain female but her name will be changed to Sariatu ;u; / Rei can post to confirm!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:35 pm

^^ ye i gifted this child to place