Based on Click to view
Artist iShame [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians - #1935

Postby iShame » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:16 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Slate Grullo with Khim Claw marks and Khim Fire.
Genetics: EE / aa / DD/ Kclkcl
Breeding Info:
Dominant Dun
Khim fire passes 30%

To get him tell me something he did to his brother, Ravage, when they were youngsters. I do not have a set up personality for Ravage yet, so anything is possible. ;3

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Story:[/b]

End Date: 7/11/17
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed
Last edited by iShame on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians - #1935

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:53 am

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Raven Boi of Wishes
Barn Name: Raven
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Story: Raven was born the year before his brother, Ravage, and, while usually horse 'brothers' have no relation with each other, these two went against the grain, and were the greatest of friends. As all brothers do, however, they both enjoyed playing jokes on each other, and getting the other into trouble. Raven in particular, was a trouble maker, and seemed to be quite good at it. For the most part- until their mother found out- but that's another story!
At one point, when they were ages one and two respectively, Raven had convinced his brother that the farrier was an evil horse-killer from the sky, and had come to eat them for his own pleasure (Raven never liked the farrier). Needless to say, the first time Ravage met the farrier, it didn't go too well, but after a stern word from one of the other bachelors in the stable... and perhaps a small nip of reprimand... Raven owned up to his brother and the next day, got in trouble for eating oats out of the storeroom container- a room only Ravage was small enough to get into.
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:39 pm

mark.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Shadow Dancer
Barn Name: Dancer
Halter color: Eye Colour
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Story: Dancer and Ravage Where born as twins. Ravage was born first and is there for the stronger and bigger of the two and Dancer is weaker he almost did not make it when he was born the only thing that kept him going was the support of his brother. They have always been close and as far as twins go they are as close as anyone they are never apart. But sense Ravage Was bigger he had a habit of bullying Dancer just because he was a little bit smaller so Dancer spent his time when he was not with his brother thinking up ways to get back at him.

So then one day Dancer challenged Ravage to a jump off Dancer being smaller and more agile knew that he could jump higher Ravage also preferred to do dressage but he still accepted his brothers challenge because his pride would not let him turn it down. So they jumped started at 2 feet and worked there way up in till they got to 2 meter 6 And Ravage could jump no higher but he would not tell his brother that so he took a running start at it and launched himself over it but he missed calculated his strides and took off to late and hit his front feet on the jump he knocked it over and fell really heavily. After that jump he admitted defeat and gave up. Dancer would not stop rubbing it in that he finally beat Ravage at something. After that Ravage was nicer to Dancer and stopped teasing him so much especially after Dancer grew taller than Ravage They have now started there training but they still remain good friends and even better brothers.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3606169
2. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3619388

khimaira fire doesn't have genetics but khimaira claw has it's Kcl
and if he is a carrier then he must have at least one dominant roan (but not showing on the body because for all i know), otherwise he can only pass kitkit and the foals will never show anything from that
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:07 am

Gotcha I'll just take out the roan then ^^
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:27 am

iShame wrote:
Gotcha I'll just take out the roan then ^^

alright xD
i should find a topic about this carrier thing, to see how it really works... but normaly it's only possible for a recessive genetic to be a carrier... or for a horse having a dominant gen that doesn't show up somehow
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Tiny mini bump <3
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 pm

this needs to be judged ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Spirit23Wolf wrote:Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Shadow Dancer
Barn Name: Dancer
Halter color: Eye Colour
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Story: Dancer and Ravage Where born as twins. Ravage was born first and is there for the stronger and bigger of the two and Dancer is weaker he almost did not make it when he was born the only thing that kept him going was the support of his brother. They have always been close and as far as twins go they are as close as anyone they are never apart. But sense Ravage Was bigger he had a habit of bullying Dancer just because he was a little bit smaller so Dancer spent his time when he was not with his brother thinking up ways to get back at him.

So then one day Dancer challenged Ravage to a jump off Dancer being smaller and more agile knew that he could jump higher Ravage also preferred to do dressage but he still accepted his brothers challenge because his pride would not let him turn it down. So they jumped started at 2 feet and worked there way up in till they got to 2 meter 6 And Ravage could jump no higher but he would not tell his brother that so he took a running start at it and launched himself over it but he missed calculated his strides and took off to late and hit his front feet on the jump he knocked it over and fell really heavily. After that jump he admitted defeat and gave up. Dancer would not stop rubbing it in that he finally beat Ravage at something. After that Ravage was nicer to Dancer and stopped teasing him so much especially after Dancer grew taller than Ravage They have now started there training but they still remain good friends and even better brothers.

winner! ^^ congrats
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me