Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #1916

Postby L.V.L » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: All the Beauty of the Northern Borealis
Barn Name: Aurora
Height: 17.5hh
Color: Black base with strong blue dilution + dapples + irregular overo (mountains)
+ khimaira splash with a strong green diluton and brindle on the legs
Genetics: EE/aa/Oo/Ksplkspl + dapples
Breeding Info:
- will always pass A
- brindle passes with 20%
Last edited by L.V.L on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #1916

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 am

Dropping out
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Personality:
Story between the Horse and Northern Lights:
WIP
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Slotd:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3594208

- will always pass A
- brindle passes with 20%

and there is no fantasy on the horse ^^ otherwise i would have said it to you
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 am

Image Owner: Me?Sarcastic?

Height: 17.5 HH
Halter color: Borealis colors

Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Personality: Aurora is kind, elegant, quiet, and a gentle person, as well as a hopeless romantic with her head constantly in the clouds. She loves to day dream and imagine stories 24/7, which can make it hard to keep her attention. However, she is a very kind and sweet girl. She has a love for any life: horse or otherwise. She cares deeply for those around her, and does what she can to please them. She a very quiet, submissive mare and does whatever she can to please those around her. She never says much, even though she does have personal opinions and preferences.

Aurora is very loyal to her owners and usually obeys their rules respectfully, although she may disagree with them. She's a rule-follower and people-pleaser, eager to do what she is told in order to gain the adoration of her peers. She isn't very self-assured, proactive, or confident in her opinions and abilities, and needs praise from those around her. She thinks poorly of herself and doesn't believe she can do anything, (This may stem from when she was cast out at birth.) even though she's amazing at encouraging others and making them feel better about themselves.

Story between the Horse and Northern Lights: Aurora was born in Greenland from two black-as-night horses. She was expected to be just as black, and that's what her owners wanted. It was a clear, cold September night when Aurora was born. The stars shone brightly in the sky and the northern lights filled the sky just as she was born, greens and purples dancing on the snowy landscape. The owners rejoiced at her easy and healthy birth, and dried her off with warm towels. However, they soon realized the little newborn was vastly different than expected. Her coat had a strange white pattern in the shape of mountains, her shiny black coat almost looked navy blue, small white dots appeared in her mane and tail, her legs were brown with a bit of brindle and a bit of green above them, and finally the space above the mountains was green and purple in a borealis-like pattern. Her eyes shone bright yellow as she looked at the beautiful northern lights filling the sky.
When her owners saw her, they were convinced Aurora was some sort of cursed animal or something. They separated her from the rest of the horses immediately after she could walk and had had her first drink of milk, then chased her off in hopes that they would be free of the curse. Slowly Aurora trekked through the snow and cold, trying to find anywhere to take shelter, but there was nothing. Her body began to shut down. She wouldn't survive long without her mother's milk. Her legs gave out from beneath her and she look up at the northern lights above, before her eyes shut.
When Aurora awoke once more, she found herself in pile of warm blankets and hay all around her. A human sat not too far off, watching her. She smelled of milk. Slowly, Aurora stood, the blankets falling from her back. She made her way over to the human curiously. It smiled, and produced a bottle from its jacket. It tasted a little funny, but she didn't mind. The little filly drank greedily, and once she was finished, she lay down next to the human and fell into a happy sleep while it stroked her fur.
The next four months were amazing for Aurora. She grew up living with the human, who wasn't in the least worried by her strange markings and coloration. There were no other horses, but she didn't mind. She had her owner to keep her company, and warm milk every day. But after the fourth month, everything changed. Her owner could no longer keep her. She was too big for the little yard they had, and they didn't have enough money to care for her. So, with a sad heart, she sold the filly.
The next three years were a whirlwind. Aurora was sold and bought so many different times, she couldn't keep count. Everyone wanted a horse with such a strange pattern, but fortunately she never left Greenland. She was trained by so many different people in so many different ways that she came out rather sloppily taught. Through all this, only one thing kept constant in her life: the northern lights. They were always there; from September to June, and they filled her with hope that someday everything would be OK again. Of course they were gone during the summer because of the midnight sun, but they were always back when the cold months cam around.
Finally, at the age of four, Aurora was sold to someone who lived in The United States of America. She was put on a boat headed for Virginia, and she knew, somehow, that she wouldn't see the borealis in her new home. The night before they set sail was a sad one for Aurora. She looked up into the sky and watched the beautiful colors shine for the last time, and as the ship pulled away, she watched them slowly fade into the darkness. "Goodbye, old friend. I hope to see you again some day."

Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:37 am

Very, very small bump 'cause people need to try out for this lovely girl.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 am

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
Image Owner: Me?Sarcastic?

Height: 17.5 HH
Halter color: Borealis colors

Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Personality: Aurora is kind, elegant, quiet, and a gentle person, as well as a hopeless romantic with her head constantly in the clouds. She loves to day dream and imagine stories 24/7, which can make it hard to keep her attention. However, she is a very kind and sweet girl. She has a love for any life: horse or otherwise. She cares deeply for those around her, and does what she can to please them. She a very quiet, submissive mare and does whatever she can to please those around her. She never says much, even though she does have personal opinions and preferences.

Aurora is very loyal to her owners and usually obeys their rules respectfully, although she may disagree with them. She's a rule-follower and people-pleaser, eager to do what she is told in order to gain the adoration of her peers. She isn't very self-assured, proactive, or confident in her opinions and abilities, and needs praise from those around her. She thinks poorly of herself and doesn't believe she can do anything, (This may stem from when she was cast out at birth.) even though she's amazing at encouraging others and making them feel better about themselves.

Story between the Horse and Northern Lights: Aurora was born in Greenland from two black-as-night horses. She was expected to be just as black, and that's what her owners wanted. It was a clear, cold September night when Aurora was born. The stars shone brightly in the sky and the northern lights filled the sky just as she was born, greens and purples dancing on the snowy landscape. The owners rejoiced at her easy and healthy birth, and dried her off with warm towels. However, they soon realized the little newborn was vastly different than expected. Her coat had a strange white pattern in the shape of mountains, her shiny black coat almost looked navy blue, small white dots appeared in her mane and tail, her legs were brown with a bit of brindle and a bit of green above them, and finally the space above the mountains was green and purple in a borealis-like pattern. Her eyes shone bright yellow as she looked at the beautiful northern lights filling the sky.
When her owners saw her, they were convinced Aurora was some sort of cursed animal or something. They separated her from the rest of the horses immediately after she could walk and had had her first drink of milk, then chased her off in hopes that they would be free of the curse. Slowly Aurora trekked through the snow and cold, trying to find anywhere to take shelter, but there was nothing. Her body began to shut down. She wouldn't survive long without her mother's milk. Her legs gave out from beneath her and she look up at the northern lights above, before her eyes shut.
When Aurora awoke once more, she found herself in pile of warm blankets and hay all around her. A human sat not too far off, watching her. She smelled of milk. Slowly, Aurora stood, the blankets falling from her back. She made her way over to the human curiously. It smiled, and produced a bottle from its jacket. It tasted a little funny, but she didn't mind. The little filly drank greedily, and once she was finished, she lay down next to the human and fell into a happy sleep while it stroked her fur.
The next four months were amazing for Aurora. She grew up living with the human, who wasn't in the least worried by her strange markings and coloration. There were no other horses, but she didn't mind. She had her owner to keep her company, and warm milk every day. But after the fourth month, everything changed. Her owner could no longer keep her. She was too big for the little yard they had, and they didn't have enough money to care for her. So, with a sad heart, she sold the filly.
The next three years were a whirlwind. Aurora was sold and bought so many different times, she couldn't keep count. Everyone wanted a horse with such a strange pattern, but fortunately she never left Greenland. She was trained by so many different people in so many different ways that she came out rather sloppily taught. Through all this, only one thing kept constant in her life: the northern lights. They were always there; from September to June, and they filled her with hope that someday everything would be OK again. Of course they were gone during the summer because of the midnight sun, but they were always back when the cold months cam around.
Finally, at the age of four, Aurora was sold to someone who lived in The United States of America. She was put on a boat headed for Virginia, and she knew, somehow, that she wouldn't see the borealis in her new home. The night before they set sail was a sad one for Aurora. She looked up into the sky and watched the beautiful colors shine for the last time, and as the ship pulled away, she watched them slowly fade into the darkness. "Goodbye, old friend. I hope to see you again some day."

Congrats!! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:36 am

Thank you! She's such a gorgeous and well-drawn girl. I love her c: