Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sweetnose #71 - ufa

Postby Venatici » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:36 am

Sweetnose Mastiffs are a large working breed that are guard, hunting, and companion dogs. They require a fair amount of energy, meaning they are not suitable for sitting in a home all day unless the owner expects chewed up furniture. Sweetnose Mastiffs are very affectionate and friendly, although generally intimidating; they are quite intelligent and are eager to please, making them a good pet for those in active lifestyles.

The last of the four puppers from this nursery batch! To see the other three pups from this batch visit the cover page!

For these babes comps we're asking for personality, and then your choice of one of these four extras:
One of their quirks (500 word max)
Favorite memory (500 words max)
A playlist (5 songs max)
Picture/ Gif to describe them (5 max)

We aren't gonna allow extras but prettying up is fine.
Ends:
7/3/17

Code: Select all
Showname:
Call Name:
Height: see front page
Personality:
Extra: (see choices above)

Phenotype: Silver with blue marble tabby and saddle and heavily ticked piebald
Genotype: Kbr(pb)Kbr(pb) / mcmc / EE / Bb / dd / slsl / Asaa / CwCw / SpSp / mm / hh / twtw / rr / TT / gg / uu / ww
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose #71 - ufa

Postby ilya » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:11 am

Showname: Mr. Clumsy
Call Name: Archibald (goes by Archi)
Weight: 120 pounds
Height: 29 inches
Personality: Archi tends to act without thought of consequences and is terrible about following orders because of his live for the moment attitude and his insatiable desire to please himself first. He is pretty unreliable, forgetful and often tricky, he may seem a pretty dog at first, but in reality, he is very naughty, mostly because Archi is an attention seeker. Archi is very curious and likes to crawl or climb into the most inconvenient places, but despite all of this, he does tend to be lazy.
Extra: gifs c:
Last edited by ilya on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Showname: Call Me Crazy
Call Name: Cal
Weight: 101lbs
Height: 28 inches
Personality: Cal is a hyper dog who never runs out of energy. He loves to swim and play in the water. He loves to run in the pasture with the horses. He is a sweetheart who loves to please people and cuddle. He can't get enough of belly rubs and getting wrapped in blankies. He is a really good dog who is a puppy at heart.
Extra: Cal's quirk is he is afraid of ducks. When he is swimming in the lake and he sees a duck, he squeals and runs away as fast as he can. He will not go near a duck nor go swimming in any body of water if a duck is in it. Once a flock of ducks surrounded him when he had a treat and he started howling and yelping. Poor boy! I had to shoo away the ducks to save my scared boy
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:07 am

bumpin this up ^^
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Showname: WDS Reflected in My Spirit
    Call Name: Adelaide
    Weight: 80 pounds
    Height: 26 inches
    Personality: Adelaide doesn't have an impatient bone in her body, a soft and gentle soul who is happiest lying in a patch of sunlight surrounded by friends and family. Playfully quaint, a female who hates being in the spotlight and has a talent of recognising the strengths in others with ease. While she is neither competitive or ambitious, Adelaide likes to see others do well, including herself and will give her all to any activity given to her. Hates to be on the sidelines out of the action but will accept such a role if she believes it is the right thing to do. She is quite clumsy, both in action and speech, often using getting words mixed or having to repeat a word several times before pronouncing it right. A little stubborn, refusing to move on from not being about to pronounce a word right. Not very bright but there is always a sweet smile on her face. Follows her own code, to make sure to always show someone they are appreciated and loved, a welcome light in a sometimes unforgiving world.
    Extra: a gif
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:43 pm

crim and i are looking through the dogs and fixing genes if needed!
      please copy/paste these new ones in when you get the chance!

phenotype: Silver Blue Classic Tabby with Ticked Piebald and Somatic Mutation
      genotype: Kbr(fc)Kbr(pb)/mcmc/EE/Bb/dd/SlSl/aa/CwCw/SpSp/mm/hh/twtw/TT/gg/uu/ww
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am

small boop
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed May 27, 2020 5:01 pm

ilya wrote:Showname: Mr. Clumsy
Personality: Archi tends to act without thought of consequences and is terrible about following orders because of his live for the moment attitude and his insatiable desire to please himself first. He is pretty unreliable, forgetful and often tricky, he may seem a pretty dog at first, but in reality, he is very naughty, mostly because Archi is an attention seeker. Archi is very curious and likes to crawl or climb into the most inconvenient places, but despite all of this, he does tend to be lazy.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, congratulations! <3 please enjoy archi, even if this is a few years late! :’>
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 pm

Morghettio wrote:
ilya wrote:Showname: Mr. Clumsy

I sincerely apologize for the delay, congratulations! <3 please enjoy archi, even if this is a few years late! :’>

Oh gosh, you don't have to apologize β™‘β™‘
I still love this bapy ever since i saw him β™‘β™‘
Thank you so much!!!, i wasn't expecting to win πŸ˜­β€β€πŸ’•
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery