cwhr ; blonde sorrel tobiano w/ somatic by ghost queen.

Based on Click to view
Artist ghost queen. [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

cwhr ; blonde sorrel tobiano w/ somatic

Postby ghost queen. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 pm

ahh !! since it's pride month and i made myself a special kiddo heres one for you guys!! this babe looks like they got captured by our summer camp kids who decided to dye their mane !

username:
      show name:
      barn name:
      breed:
      height:
      coat color: blonde sorrel tobiano with somatic
      genotype: ee/aa/ff/Tt + somatic mutation
      breeding notes:
        somatic has a 25% passing, to find out if it passes, use this and input one "yes" and three "no"
        dyed mane can pass if you want it to, will only show up on light hair if passed

competition details
alright! you guys can go all out for this babe! im going to be looking for character development, tell me who this boy is, what he's like, etc. i want to know the character! im always looking for quality over quantity. things i'd love to see in your forms are identity/orientation/personality, relationships with other characters, why you want this babe/why they're special to you, artwork, prettying up, etc. you can do all of these, none of these, or a few of them, it's totally up to you. below is a skeleton form so go crazy you guys! happy pride month, lovelies!!!
* you are welcome to order art or make your own, but please remember im not judging based on quantity and art won't give you an advantage because im looking at the overall form

THERE WILL BE RU PRIZES SO DON'T WORRY IF YOU DONT GET THIS GORGEOUS

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]show name:[/b]
[b]barn name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] stallion (feel free to change!)
[b]breed:[/b]
[b]height:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]

if you have any questions or concerns about anything, pm me!

end date undecided (probably ends sometime in july)
Last edited by ghost queen. on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Look out, here comes . . .

Postby UnicornTamer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:34 am

ImageImageImage

********~ username ~ UnicornTamer

*************~ show name ~ Lenika's Spirit

******************~ barn name ~ Lenika (pronounced le-NEE-kah) or Nika

***********************~ gender ~ stallion

****************************~ breed ~ Spanish Mustang

*********************************~ height ~ 14.4 hh

**************************************~ age ~ 5 years

spirited ~ wild ~ vain ~ impatient ~ brave
───────────────────────────
~ likes ~ people, photo shoots, painting, jumping, galloping
~ dislikes ~ small spaces, confinement, dressage (horrors!)**
********************~ friends ~ Bahorel, Vanya, Etienne (all the big, slow drafts for some reason)
~ enemies ~ Meriwether, Sacha

~ personality ~
Lenika is a fiery stallion with spaz and spunk. He loves being the center of attention, loves it when kids braid his tail or dye his mane (his favorite), and absolutely adores photo shoots. Sometimes, if he sees someone taking a picture, especially if it is of one of my other horses, and most especially if it is his arch-enemy, Meriwether, he will dart into the shot, tossing his mane and assuming a devilish, debonair pose. Nika is also an artist. He can paint with his hooves (dipping his feet in buckets of paint and daubing at a large sheet of paper with them) and with a paintbrush (holding it delicately between his teeth and manipulating it with his muscular lips). He usually knows where to place the blues and greens, but, like all equines, he cannot see the color red, and this color is more often than not haphazardly strewn across his paper. His pieces are really quite charming. When he's not photo-bombing or painting, Nika loves jumping, as most of my horses do, and galloping as hard as he can around the field. His tail always held high, his neck always arched proudly, excitement and fierceness and beauty always blazing from his eyes - life burns through his veins and he loves it. He surpasses all my Arabians in spirit. He is spirit, he is fire, he is life.

~ story ~
Since Unicorn Wishers Ranch was expanding beyond Timothy's and my capacities, I hired another worker, Jonathan. Lenika, my newest horse, took one look at Jonathan and decided he didn't like him. At first, I didn't think much of this. Nika needed to respect those in charge. Unfortunately, I hadn't owned Lenika long enough to know that he hadn't a clue what "respect" was.

That first day, I sent Jonathan to groom Nika. Jonathan was no greenhorn when it came to equines, but he was young and used to working with tame horses - namely, drafts. He trotted off to Nika's stall while I showed the local vet the sores on Rosie's legs.

Five minutes later, a shattering squeal resounded from the stables, shaking the buildings, and causing Rosie to go into conniptions. I tore into the stables, expecting the worst. I hadn't the faintest idea what had happened, but Jonathan lying face-down in Lenika's stall while Lenika placidly helped himself to Jonathan's lunch which must have fallen out of the worker's pocket, was not what I had in mind.

"Jonathan?" I asked tentatively, stooping down and gently shoving Nika away from the prostrate figure.

Jonathan slowly raised his head, caught sight of Nika, and scrambled out of the stall, knocking me over in his haste. Once safely outside, he stood up, breathing hard, his face red. "I am never," he gasped, "getting near that horse again."

"What happened?" I said, cautious.

"I didn't do a thing, and that devil of a horse, he struck me down! I thought he was going to kill me."

"I think he just wanted your lunch," I pointed out.

Jonathan glared at me, and I shut my mouth.

Surprisingly enough, Jonathan did not quit after that initial introduction to Unicorn Wishers Ranch, but he avoided Lenika like the plague. It didn't help that Nika always laid his ears back and made wild faces at Jonathan whenever he saw him. For a long while, matters remained this way, though I was now putting Nika through vigorous manners training. The Mustang's disposition improved, but Jonathan's presence always undid everything.

One day, Timothy was grooming Lenika close to the paddock, where the three big drafts, Vanya, Etienne, and Bahorel, grazed. Nika watched them with an uncharacteristic melancholy air. Jonathan, as is his habit, vaulted over the paddock fence to commune with his three favorite horses. This was Nika's first time seeing this, however. Instead of the usual circus act he put on around Jonathan, Nika pricked his ears forward and watched intently as Jonathan hoisted himself onto Bahorel's wide back and leaned forward, stroking the thick brown neck. Lenika began pulling on his halter rope, in an obvious attempt to join them.

"Let him in, Timothy," I whispered.

Timothy looked doubtful, but he untied Nika and led him into the paddock. Jonathan sat up upon seeing the horse of his nightmares approaching him. But Nika trotted over to Bahorel, ears forward, tail high, no sign of maliciousness in his air. He came up to the massive Clydesdale and lifted his head up towards Jonathan.

Timothy and I watched, breathless.

Jonathan reached down, slowly, and stroked the side of Nika's face. Nika leaned into his hand and nickered. Jonathan looked up and smiled at us. I gave him a big thumbs-up, relieved that that issue was all over.

And that's how Jonathan became Lenika's favorite stable hand, and how the drafts became Lenika's favorite horses.

Fin

None of the images belong to me.
Last edited by UnicornTamer on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 am, edited 24 times in total.
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cwhr ; blonde sorrel tobiano w/ somatic

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 am

username: Scarletfang
show name: Playing Hard to Get
barn name: Koi (A play on both his coloration and his personality)
breed: Arabian (50%) x Azteca (50%)
height: 15.2 hh
Orientation: Fabulous Gay! :D
Personality: Although appearing cold and disinterested with most other horses, there are a select few that he did warm up to when he first arrived at the stables. He is cheeky, keen, and quick to judge, but not so shallow as to never admit when he is wrong. He is also one of the most flirtatious horses in the stables and has rightly earned the title of 'coyest' (and sassiest) horse in the barn. A soft spot lies in his heart for foals that have yet to find out who they are and he often gives a good amount of advice although done discretely. He is secretly lonely and wishes to find that one special stallion to make him feel complete.
Story: WIP x3
Last edited by ScarletFang on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:46 am

Mark <3
I would so be that kid
Me and my friends used to paint the horses
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:11 am

alright !!! competition details are up! if you have any questions pm them to me please! i can't wait to see your forms ^^

GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!!!

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:46 pm

oh wow i never ended this competition! since i only got one completed form i'm going to end this on the 31st so more people can enter and everyone can finish their forms ^^
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:50 pm

congrats to UnicornTamer !! they were the only one to complete their form.
      i love the name lenika as well !! he definitely seems like a lenika
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnicornTamer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:57 am

EEEE!!!! Thank you so much!