• 1 Levitating Bubble | #fecf44
★ 1 set eye clings | #85aac6
↪ colored pupil | #47779c
✽ 1 halo | #ffc300
1 set fake wings | #ffc300
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Rare Babusagi | 22pts

ImageImageImage
What is a Babusagi? wrote:A Babusagi (bah-buu-sah-ghee) is a rabbit based toy with a silicone-based
outside and a tasty drink inside! Babusagi also feature a skeleton for
sturdiness and our special bubble fillings for a real bubble-tea look!
Patented technology has also allowed us to levitate a bubble outside of
the silicone shell! Wow! Aside from being sweet in appearance Babusagi
are sweet in personality too and are ready to make friends with you!

Warning: Babusagis may be sentient and capable of developing their own personalities,
not all Babusagi guaranteed to be well-behaved.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

This contest is a psuedo-partner contest with Babusagi 064!
A psuedo-partner competition is where you can enter with or without a partner and have the same chances of winning.

This also means, if you have a partner, you can each try for one(1) babu a piece.
If you don't have a partner, you can try for both or just one on your own, but you will only win one of them!

For this competition, it will be an impress me!

But there's also a prompt you must fill out.

Using up to 1000 words or 3 art pieces, I want you to tell me the following:

Why are they so sad?
Did they lose a special friend? Did someone break their heart? What happened to upset them?

This prompt works for both partners and solo adopters!

Ends 8/20/2017, not open for extensions.
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]partner:[/b] (link to form, delete if it doesn't apply)
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

[center]Impress me![/center]

FAQ

I'm(My partner and I are) doing writing for the prompt. Can we add art as well?
Yes, absolutely! This is an unlimited impress me contest, meaning you can add anything you want as long as you answer the prompt!

Could I do art and my partner writing?
Yes. It's a choice of the two for each individual entrant, so if one partner is better at art, they can do art instead of writing and vice versa!

Can I do a comic to answer the prompt?
Absolutely! One 5-panel comic page will count as a single piece of art, meaning you can have up to 15 panels of a comic and still have it count as only 3 art pieces for the prompt.
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babusagi 063 - Angel Food Cake

Postby minutiae » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:50 pm

res
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:52 pm

mark
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i can be ur angle... or ur devl

Postby steamplonk » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:59 pm

RES oml
    looking for a partner!
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:43 pm

⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬
username: TrashFan
name: Kari
pronouns: she/her
word count: 929 words
"Even angels shed tears
for love, sorrow, and fears"

⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬⤫ ⤬
The TV light was glowing dimly as Kari was watching her favorite Soap Opera, "When the bird migrates". Kari loved watching soaps, even if most of the time they made her cry, or worried about the characters, Kari can't stop watching it. She would not lift an eye off of the tv when a Soap was on, at least until now. Maria and Andrews youngest child was the main star of a play, which reminded Kari of the play she was in a long time ago. Kari felt younger as she ran out of the living room and into her storage room which a box marked "Childhood stuff" lay. Kari dug out yellow wings from the box and wore it, pretending that there was an audience in front of her as she bowed, and soon the entire storage room turned into a stage...
"Bravo! Bravo!" Alec shouted from the crowd as Kari bowed. Being the star felt good and made Kari feel special. The play was about an angel who fell in love with a devil. Alec, of course, was not on the play as he never participated in school plays anymore. At least not after the "Princess and the Frog incident" which neither Kari, nor Alec would prefer to speak about. When the curtains dropped and the light went back on she came down to the seat where Alec was sitting and asked him how she performed. Alec smiled as she told Kari "You did great, sis, certainly..." Alec paused with his expression turning a bit angry, "...better..." Alec was getting more angrier but a quick, "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10," and he was calm again. He proceeded, "...than when I was in Princess and the Frog!" Kari and Alec headed out of the auditorium and went back home, Kari still wearing the wings. She wanted to keep them and was going to ask the teacher the next morning...
-bzzt, bzzt-
"When the past
comes knocking
you better start
walking."
Kari is interrupted by the buzzing of her phone which she had left in the storage room while looking through her things. Kari panics as she digs through the boxes looking for it, only to panic even more due to missing a bit of her soap as she hears a commercial from the distance. Kari thumbs through each box only to realize that the phone was on the table just near the door. She sighs as she goes to pick up her rumbling phone before it falls off the table.
-Thump-
"Can you
hear it?
My heart
dropping."
The phone falls right onto Kari's paws and she sighs in relief, checking her messages.

Beryl: "Hey Kari, you probably don't remember me since it's been a long time but it's Beryl. I know I hurt you back in school and I'm sorry about that- maybe we could meet up sometime and talk?"

Kari: ok, i wilk ask aleck about it...
-Thump-
"The sound
of indecision.
Just me
flip-flopping."
Kari: Beryl from midleo school wants us to come ov3r.

Alec: ...

Kari's phone makes a quiet sound as she drops it, beginning to cry, She looks at a picture of her brother and the memories begin to flood...
Kari swung the door open as she held her front paws up like a diva, acting like the angel she played in the school play the day before. Kari was in a good mood, and so was Alec. Alec came across his locker, "Hey Kari the uhh- Angel, have a good day at class!" Kari walked by saying "I will brother~!" Kari didn't pay attention as she accidentally whacked a nearby student with her left wing. "Keep your wings to yourself, Kari! You don't have to keep reminding us about the play, there are better ways to hog attention than some wonky wings." The snappish words caught Kari's attention. As she began to hold back tears, she ran toward Alec and nearly bumped into him. "What's wrong sister, was there a bully?" Alec said with a slightly angry tone. "Nothing really, just Beryl...." Alec knew what was wrong and his anger got to his head. He stormed toward Beryl and punched her. Kari didn't mean for anything to be violent as she came toward the two to calm down Alec, but she was pushed aside her only choice was to report him to the principle. Kari ran to the office in tears and tried to tell the principle but she just- couldn't! She couldn't report her brother! Kari opened her mouth just when a babu came in and spoke for her. Kari began crying more as she knew Alec was in trouble, but when she came to warn him it was too late. Alec was being taken to the office. Kari watched through the window, thinking it was her fault and worrying that Alec was going to get detention. Luckily he didn't, but instead he was sent to anger management, something that disconnected Kari from Alec for days until Friday, when Alec surprised her by wearing wings too...
-bzzt, bzzt-
"But I'm here too.
Walking besides you."
Once again Kari is interrupted by a text message which she checks. She isn't crying anymore.

Alec: I'm glad to hear it.

Beryl belongs to hazilnut, all right reserved. Alec is a placeholder name. Art (C) me
Coding (C) Hazilnut. Art will go to winner.
Last edited by TrashFan on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am

Dropping out, almost hit the limit

Good luck!
Last edited by Lunarchy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:49 am

:Slowly places down Mark:
I'm watching this and I love drawing these so here, I can't stop...Image

Winners can use this.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:46 pm

>bump<
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 pm

username:

Lieutenant sparks

pronouns:

she/her

name:

Rivika, Vika for short

favorites:

she loves to waltz, often dancing in her room, in front of her tall mirror.

personality:

vika is a little shy, but she doesn't take long to like you most of the time. one she does though she is a kind babu with a heart of gold. she is easily spooked which gets her into trouble sometimes, and being much to curious can sometimes make things worse. she loves to be cuddled though, sometimes nuzzling like a cat if she knows you well enough.

prompt:

rivika sniffed curiously at the large dark opening she had found. it was just here in the grass, almost hidden within the field itself. it looked so dark down there she felt as if something may reach up and grab her from it, but she was a curious bab. as she leaned forward trying to get a better look inside this mysterious pit the ground under her started to give. unable to get her footing again she tumbled down into the hole. closing her eyes as she fell, it felt like minutes before she finally hit the ground.

vika sniffled quietly, she had fallen so far and it was so dark. where even was here anymore? she could just barely catch the light crawling in from the opening she had fallen into. it looked so welcoming yet so far away, it was a wonder she hadn't broken anything. the walls ahead of her were entirely black. no sound or light came from the darkness all around her, it was terrifying down here, especially all alone. a sudden sound from above her gave her chills, sending her running into the dark tunnel until she couldn't even see her own paws in front of her

not long after she had started running she heard another set of steps running behind her! she gave a small eep in fright, trying to escape her pursuer. these tunnels never seamed to end, getting wider now the further she had gone, the ground noticeably rougher. in her panic vika tripped on the new rocky floor, tumbling once again and landing face down in the mud. her pursuer approached her panting as he tried to catch his breath "are you alright?" a deep voice came from behind her. this caught her by surprise, why would a monster ask if she was ok? she took a moment to gather her courage and look back at them. to her surprise, this want any monster at all, in fact it was another babu. she stared at him until he finally tilted his head at her. shaking herself some she got to her paws, wincing as she had to keep one lifted off the ground "im.. im ok" she kept her voice quiet, staying back from the stranger. he came closer and nudged her lifted paw with his snout gently "you don't look alright.." he looked her in the eyes when he said this, something about how he looked at her making her relax "its ok.. it doesn't hurt to much right now". he seamed pleased to hear this, until he remembered "what are you doing down here?!". his yell made her jump a little "oh uh.. i.." she fought to find the right words, unsure what this babusagi meant. "well.. why are you down here? in this somewhere?" she felt disappointed in her words,
why did i say somewhere. "your in my well.. you've been running around in a circle down here like a crazed bab". "well? but that cant be ive been running for miles!" she didn't mean to shout at him, but he wasn't making any seance. he then kicked on a small lantern near the wall, illuminating the area. she had indeed been in the same space like he'd said, there was no tunnel. only a trampled pile of tools. she had been in such a rush she didn't even notice. "oh.. oh im sorry" she felt a bit ashamed now, blushing in embarrassment. the new babu sighed "come on, lets get out of this hole, you can come to my home and we can take care of your leg" with this he headed for the steps out of the well. temporary stairs winding around the walls to the top. she fallowed him quietly out of the well, relieved to be out of the darkness.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:03 am

Lieutenant sparks wrote:

username:

Lieutenant sparks

pronouns:

she/her

name:

Rivika, Vika for short

favorites:

she loves to waltz, often dancing in her room, in front of her tall mirror.

personality:

vika is a little shy, but she doesn't take long to like you most of the time. one she does though she is a kind babu with a heart of gold. she is easily spooked which gets her into trouble sometimes, and being much to curious can sometimes make things worse. she loves to be cuddled though, sometimes nuzzling like a cat if she knows you well enough.

prompt:

rivika sniffed curiously at the large dark opening she had found. it was just here in the grass, almost hidden within the field itself. it looked so dark down there she felt as if something may reach up and grab her from it, but she was a curious bab. as she leaned forward trying to get a better look inside this mysterious pit the ground under her started to give. unable to get her footing again she tumbled down into the hole. closing her eyes as she fell, it felt like minutes before she finally hit the ground.

vika sniffled quietly, she had fallen so far and it was so dark. where even was here anymore? she could just barely catch the light crawling in from the opening she had fallen into. it looked so welcoming yet so far away, it was a wonder she hadn't broken anything. the walls ahead of her were entirely black. no sound or light came from the darkness all around her, it was terrifying down here, especially all alone. a sudden sound from above her gave her chills, sending her running into the dark tunnel until she couldn't even see her own paws in front of her

not long after she had started running she heard another set of steps running behind her! she gave a small eep in fright, trying to escape her pursuer. these tunnels never seamed to end, getting wider now the further she had gone, the ground noticeably rougher. in her panic vika tripped on the new rocky floor, tumbling once again and landing face down in the mud. her pursuer approached her panting as he tried to catch his breath "are you alright?" a deep voice came from behind her. this caught her by surprise, why would a monster ask if she was ok? she took a moment to gather her courage and look back at them. to her surprise, this want any monster at all, in fact it was another babu. she stared at him until he finally tilted his head at her. shaking herself some she got to her paws, wincing as she had to keep one lifted off the ground "im.. im ok" she kept her voice quiet, staying back from the stranger. he came closer and nudged her lifted paw with his snout gently "you don't look alright.." he looked her in the eyes when he said this, something about how he looked at her making her relax "its ok.. it doesn't hurt to much right now". he seamed pleased to hear this, until he remembered "what are you doing down here?!". his yell made her jump a little "oh uh.. i.." she fought to find the right words, unsure what this babusagi meant. "well.. why are you down here? in this somewhere?" she felt disappointed in her words,
why did i say somewhere. "your in my well.. you've been running around in a circle down here like a crazed bab". "well? but that cant be ive been running for miles!" she didn't mean to shout at him, but he wasn't making any seance. he then kicked on a small lantern near the wall, illuminating the area. she had indeed been in the same space like he'd said, there was no tunnel. only a trampled pile of tools. she had been in such a rush she didn't even notice. "oh.. oh im sorry" she felt a bit ashamed now, blushing in embarrassment. the new babu sighed "come on, lets get out of this hole, you can come to my home and we can take care of your leg" with this he headed for the steps out of the well. temporary stairs winding around the walls to the top. she fallowed him quietly out of the well, relieved to be out of the darkness.

Winner!

An HM goes to TrashFan.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi