Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #1803

Postby L.V.L » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:46 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Guess who's your new Guest Artist! (^-^)

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Keen
Show Name: Première étoile
Barn Name: Niveau
Color: Grullo Tobiano + Shadow Markings
Genetics: Ee | aa | Dd | Tt + Shadow Markings
Breeding Info:
- shadow markings pass with 40%

Contest wrote:To get him describe your dream home. (max 500 words)

1/10 adopts
Last edited by L.V.L on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #1803

Postby Keen » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Congrats levelup! I knew you could do it ^-^

Show Name: Première étoile (Means First Star in French, in honor of your first khim ^-^)
Barn Name: Niveau (Means Level in French)
Halter color: None please

Description:
Ahh you're asking for it! My dream home has been planned out for over a decade. It is a two story house. The great room has a massive fireplace that is large enough for a person to sit in comfortably. The kitchen is large enough for two sets of everything, one for me, and one for Sir Keen. Sir Keen's side has a large flat-top grill. The master bedroom also has a fireplace. The bed sits on a platform and has sheer curtains falling in billows all around it. The bathroom is very large, with a large soaker tub. Off of the master bedroom is a balcony that overlooks a beautiful landscape. Leading down from the balcony, a beautiful wrought iron staircase provides access to a private zen garden. In this garden are an immense number of flowers that attract butterflies and birds. The pathways are white pea gravel lined with lovely borders. There is a swing in one area of the garden, and a hammock in another. In yet another area there is a table and chairs for company. There is no gate leading in or out.
Back inside the house, there is an office space for all the electronics to gather. There is an art room and a school room as well. The dining room has a large, beautiful ebony table and chair set. Along the wall are a few cabinets with dishes enough to sit a very large group. I love to cook and serve people, so the large kitchen, dining room, and great room are for this purpose.
There are 4 bedrooms: the master, Sugar-Rush's, How-Wow's, and hopefully one day the 4th will be used by a third child. Until then it will be a guest bedroom. There are several bathrooms in the house.
Off of the kitchen, there is a nice kitchen garden filled with herbs, vegetables, and fruits, ready to be used to feed all of the guests that may come by.
There is a barn a few acres away. In this barn are chickens, goats, a cow, and a matched pair of Frederiksborg horses.

I know this is so very much unlikely to happen, but I can dream ^-^
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Slots:

- shadow markings pass with 40%
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 am

Owner: .Watch.Shield.Kill.
Show Name: You Can Have My Heart
Barn Name: Amsterdam, or Adam for short (named for the city I've been thinking of as "home" for the past year)
Halter color: Sea green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Bronze
Description: (All figurative and entirely revolving around a potential future, but that's just it--this is a dream home. <3)
My dream home is a two-story house with pitched roofs and a stone façade. There is a two-car garage and wide driveway for two vehicles and a modest horse trailer. The foyer is inviting, though perhaps a little cluttered with shoes of all styles and sizes. The foyer opens into the living room, all centered around a large, albeit friendly entertainment unit. There is a fireplace with a dog bed set a safe distance before it. The walls and entertainment unit are decorated with an assortment of family photos, handmade pottery, and home accessories.
The dining room holds a china cabinet full of dishes, silverware, and a grand assortment of glassware (and a rogue Itachi plushy hiding in the corner). The dining table seats six, though there is just enough room to accommodate more in the dining room proper for holidays and family gatherings.
In the kitchen, there is an island, ample counter space, and a breakfast nook. The island is clear save for a basket of fruit, but the small table in the breakfast nook is half-covered by the paraphernalia that always accumulates in family homes. A very busy corkboard holds a calendar, old comic strips, and the like. The remaining wall space holds a motley assortment of candid family photos, framed concert tickets, and medieval-esque art (you’ll soon understand why). The countertops are black granite. The fridge is covered in children’s drawings and magnets from all over the world. Over the sink is a hanging herb garden.
There is a glass door leading out to the backyard with its finished patio, perfect for watching the sunset. There are flowers and outdoor fantasy figurines decorating the space, leading to the small fountain where one can enjoy the sound of running water and the breeze grazing through the trees. Speaking of grazing, there is a small path leading out to a paddock, where a robust Friesian, a mini horse, and an eccentric goat live. Some safe distance away is a small garden for fruits and vegetables.
Back inside is a study, just off from the stairs and half-bath. It is clearly shared by a medieval history professor and a free-wheeling book editor, causing it to host two leather chairs, two desks (one large and wooden, the other something purchased from IKEA), even more fantasy figurines, and an unfathomable amount of books. What little wall space is left is dedicated to medieval weaponry and a large map of the world with pins indicating places once visited.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, a laundry room, and one very active bathroom shared (read: fought over) by the household’s two youngest inhabitants. The master bedroom has its own bathroom and a balcony that overlooks the backyard, also perfect for watching the sunset without a care in the world.
Though this house has many charms, the best part is known only to me: Most of the rooms were painted according to the color schemes of the six (so far) albums released by my favorite band.
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:25 am

Owner: MistCrystal
Show Name: Love Conquers All
Barn Name: Jay
Halter color: silver/grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye color
Description: A home where I love and where I am loved.
Echo Revna

Postby L.V.L » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Keen wrote:Congrats levelup! I knew you could do it ^-^

Show Name: Première étoile (Means First Star in French, in honor of your first khim ^-^)
Barn Name: Niveau (Means Level in French)
Halter color: None please

Description:
Ahh you're asking for it! My dream home has been planned out for over a decade. It is a two story house. The great room has a massive fireplace that is large enough for a person to sit in comfortably. The kitchen is large enough for two sets of everything, one for me, and one for Sir Keen. Sir Keen's side has a large flat-top grill. The master bedroom also has a fireplace. The bed sits on a platform and has sheer curtains falling in billows all around it. The bathroom is very large, with a large soaker tub. Off of the master bedroom is a balcony that overlooks a beautiful landscape. Leading down from the balcony, a beautiful wrought iron staircase provides access to a private zen garden. In this garden are an immense number of flowers that attract butterflies and birds. The pathways are white pea gravel lined with lovely borders. There is a swing in one area of the garden, and a hammock in another. In yet another area there is a table and chairs for company. There is no gate leading in or out.
Back inside the house, there is an office space for all the electronics to gather. There is an art room and a school room as well. The dining room has a large, beautiful ebony table and chair set. Along the wall are a few cabinets with dishes enough to sit a very large group. I love to cook and serve people, so the large kitchen, dining room, and great room are for this purpose.
There are 4 bedrooms: the master, Sugar-Rush's, How-Wow's, and hopefully one day the 4th will be used by a third child. Until then it will be a guest bedroom. There are several bathrooms in the house.
Off of the kitchen, there is a nice kitchen garden filled with herbs, vegetables, and fruits, ready to be used to feed all of the guests that may come by.
There is a barn a few acres away. In this barn are chickens, goats, a cow, and a matched pair of Frederiksborg horses.

I know this is so very much unlikely to happen, but I can dream ^-^

Congratulations!! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Yay! Thank you! I have levelup's first horse ^-^ This guy will be a treasure in my barn!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me