Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Fresians #1794

Postby birch. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
    Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    Owner: crazycookiemonster
    Show Name: One in a Million
    Barn Name: Speck
    Height: 17hh
    Color: Standard Bay Varnish Roan Blanket Appaloosa
    Genetics: Ee/Aa/LpLp/Patn2Patn2
Breeding Info:
-Will always produce Patn2 (Patn2patn2)
- Will always pass Varnish (Lplp)
Last edited by birch. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One in a Million

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:32 am

Show Name: One In a Million
                  Halter color: surprise me
                  Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me
        Personality: speck is a one in a million kind of horse, he is one of the best jumpers and cross country horses around, and is just a breeze to ride for a while trained rider. but he has a very low tolerance to being in the company of other horses for to long of a period and can start to get a little nippy. without considering that he is a calm collected khim who wouldn't hurt a single fly as he would rather take the passive way out of situations then try to fight.
        Likes/Dislikes: he's a simple khim, he enjoys the little things that life has to offer like the perfect breeze on a cool autumn day, or the light speckling of rain that make the grass all dewy. his favorite time of the day is just before the sun rises, when the air is still cool and crisp, as once the sun gets high in the sky he likes to retreat to the shade of a tree. he dislikes heat and can be found napping in shady places away from everyone else, as he is very much a loner stallion. the pasture he grazes in is his alone, as he doesn't mind the khims on the other side, but would much prefer to be in the company of nature.
        Relationships with your other Khims?: he doesn't do to well around other khims and for the most part just enjoys being in his pasture alone, but there are a few horses that have wiggled there was into his regular life. first one is the stallion that is in the stall adjacent to specks. his name is glue, and is another cross country horse who he competes with and against from time to time, he is also normally in the pasture next to his own. they have a quiet relationship and in a weird way he would be specks best friend as they are let out early and can be found grazing near each other.
Last edited by Crazycookiemonster on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Fresians #1794

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:36 am

Owner: ~SpotOnAppy~
Show Name: Stealing the Spotlight
Barn Name: Solo
Halter color: Purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black

Personality: As his name implies, Solo is something of an attention hog, although his striking looks and cheeky attitude often steal the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.... As soon as any of the other horse's feed buckets mysteriously go missing, or anything really, he is immediately interrogated. He once stole a pair of pliers from a man who was fixing the fence in his paddock! Solo just has too much energy and is too smart for his own good. He never steals or does anything out of malice... He simply wants to play!
Likes/Dislikes: Solo LOVES other horses. Too much. He often scares them off with his over-zealous, 'wanna play' personality. Solo also loves food, in particular hot cross buns. Who would have thought? But he simply cannot resist the sweet cinnamon-y bread filled with his favourite dried fruits! With his playful attitude comes some downsides, he is rather spooky and has the biggest fear of puddles and SHADOWS. Yes, shadows. No one knows why but he absolutely hates them.
Relationships with your other Khims?: As stated above, Solo love other horses, unfortunately most of them don't return the love. He gets bullied by most of the more mature stallions, but generally he stays out of their way. His best friend in the whole world is Crystalline, another beautiful appaloosa with the same fun-loving cheeky personality. She is his partner in crime!
Picture/Gif:Image
Last edited by ~SpotOnAppy~ on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 am

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
Relationships with your other Khims?:
Picture/Gif:
WIP
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:42 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One in a Million

Postby birch. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Crazycookiemonster wrote:

Show Name: One In a Million
                  Halter color: surprise me
                  Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me
        Personality: speck is a one in a million kind of horse, he is one of the best jumpers and cross country horses around, and is just a breeze to ride for a while trained rider. but he has a very low tolerance to being in the company of other horses for to long of a period and can start to get a little nippy. without considering that he is a calm collected khim who wouldn't hurt a single fly as he would rather take the passive way out of situations then try to fight.
        Likes/Dislikes: he's a simple khim, he enjoys the little things that life has to offer like the perfect breeze on a cool autumn day, or the light speckling of rain that make the grass all dewy. his favorite time of the day is just before the sun rises, when the air is still cool and crisp, as once the sun gets high in the sky he likes to retreat to the shade of a tree. he dislikes heat and can be found napping in shady places away from everyone else, as he is very much a loner stallion. the pasture he grazes in is his alone, as he doesn't mind the khims on the other side, but would much prefer to be in the company of nature.
        Relationships with your other Khims?: he doesn't do to well around other khims and for the most part just enjoys being in his pasture alone, but there are a few horses that have wiggled there was into his regular life. first one is the stallion that is in the stall adjacent to specks. his name is glue, and is another cross country horse who he competes with and against from time to time, he is also normally in the pasture next to his own. they have a quiet relationship and in a weird way he would be specks best friend as they are let out early and can be found grazing near each other.

Congrats <3
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me