Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Growths #379 and #380

Postby Neah » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 am

Pups 2 and 3 from this litter.

These two are going up for adoption. Either Spiritstar or Diamond Sapphire will post their competition.

They are Czechoslovakian Vlack / Pharaoh Hound mixes.

#379:

Username: Diamond Sapphire
Name: Tybalt

#380:

Ends:
6/20/17

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Collar:[/b]
[b]Relationship with Romeo and Merlin:[/b]
[b]Relationship with #1 or #4:[/b]
[b]Favorite toy:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Genes:

#379:
kk // Ee // bb // Dd // slsl // AyAw // SSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CCch // gg // uu
Red with liver sable and residual white.

#380:
kk // Ee // Bb // Dd // slsl // AyAw // SiSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CCch // gg // uu

Red with black sable and irish.
Last edited by Neah on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Growths #379 and #380

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:10 am

Now that that's worked out...

Code: Select all
[b]380[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Collar:[/b]
[b]Relationship with Romeo and Merlin:[/b]
[b]Relationship with #1 or #4:[/b]
[b]Favorite toy:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:10 am

Eeee I love <333

Name: Tybalt I had to.
Collar: But in a pale green, if possible <3

May I be added to the beeb?
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:05 am

Hey Neah! I'm gonna possibly name #1 Ero or Arrow (Huh, or maybe Julio or Arthur? Idek), but I know for sure #4 is female and will be named Julietta
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pupper Lover » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Username: Pupper Lover
Name: Whisp
Collar: Below
Relationship with Romeo and Merlin: She has never really been fond of her father, due to the fact that he was a lot bigger than her and he didn't offer then any milk as pups. She has a really strong relationship with her mother though.
Relationship with #1 and #4: She loves spending time with her litter mates. She was the one that would teach her brothers good manners, and tattle on them.
Favorite Toy: She has a really fun little stuffed rabbit that she always plays with, but she really LOVES tennis balls. She could play with them all day long. They remind her of the good days she spend with her family, playing with any tennis balls they could find.
Personality: She is very shy and can get very overwhelmed very easily, but once you get to know her your learn that she is very outgoing and friendly. She sometimes can get aggressive with smaller dogs due to the fact that they used to terrorize her as a small puppy. She loves to exercise and spend her days outside playing with...yeah you guessed it Tennis Balls. She is just the most sweetest bundle of joy once you get to know her. Also she is not very found of bathes, if you try to give her one as soon as she's out of the bath tub, you'll find her in a giant mud hole in your flower garden :3
Attachments
de0982a87a8bf62c0a180529063f5609.jpg
de0982a87a8bf62c0a180529063f5609.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 424 times
I LOVE dogs. I own one and his name is Sheriff. He's my avatar. :3 He's a pitbull husky mix. American Pitbull Terriers are my favorite breed of dog. They are so misunderstood. I just want everyone to know how awesome they are! :3
Sheriff
This is not my dog but look how cute his guy is!
Pupper Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:48 am

Username: SpeednGrace
Name: Shall Find Me a Grave Man // Mercutio
Collar: x

Relationship with Romeo and Merlin:

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
              Romeo | pos ~
              Just like his dad, Mercuio is a show off. This can lead to conflict over who's centre of
              attention. Other than that they get on like a house on fire. The pup loves to follow his
              father around and tries to mimic what he does. He loves to play and mess around with
              Romeo and loves to get Romeo's attention and approval.
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Merlin | pos ~
              Mercutio loves to cuddle up to Merlin. Like Romeo the pup tries to impress his father
              and gain his attention. He loves playing with his fluffy tail and is always up for playing
              games with Merlin. Mercutio loves to share is favourite toy with Merlin, even if Merlin
              doesn't want the pup to persistently annoy him.

Relationship with #1 or #4:

Julio Arthur | pos ~
              Mercutio loves to play with his brother. Mercutio will try his hardest to annoy his
              brother and act the clown. He just loves to be an utter goofball around his brother.
              He loves to play chase with his brother and will also share his beloved toy with him.

Favorite toy: It's ironic that Mercutio's favourite toy is a plush sword. Being named after the famous character Mercutio in the famous play Romeo and Juliet, it is ironic because Mercutio died by the sword. The pup just loves the soft plush and cuddling into it, which would not be a good idea if it was a real sword. He also loves to hold it up high and swing it round like he could kill anyone with it. Well, you've heard of throwing knives - try throwing plush sword. Yep this lad loves to play fetch with his beloved toy. He carries it everywhere with him, except for when it has temporarily "magically" disappeared. In other words that toy needs a clean.

Personality:
Mercutio is a proud pup and loves to be the centre of attention. He just loves the limelight! Despite this he is also loyal to the end and will try his hardest to not steal the show for someone he cares very much about. He would turn his back on someone close to him and is always there to lend a hand and fight for them. He's protective and a little overprotective at times, though he means no harm and can be just overly caring. He is humorous and quite the clown. He loves to make others laugh and is often witty in what he says. Often the one with a silver tongue, he knows what to say to get what he wants. This pup loves the life of luxury and can be spoilt from time to time. He is quite the cynic and skeptic and often won't believe anything until he has proof. This makes him such a stubborn dog and everything is done on his terms. He doesn't particularly like feuds and tries to keep the peace but he will put a stop to them by any means necessary even if it goes against what he is trying to stop.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:32 am

Small bump c:
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:08 am

hey Neah, when are we supposed to judge this?
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:37 am

SpeednGrace wrote:
Username: SpeednGrace
Name: Shall Find Me a Grave Man // Mercutio
Collar: x

Relationship with Romeo and Merlin:

Romeo | pos ~
              Just like his dad, Mercuio is a show off. This can lead to conflict over who's centre of
              attention. Other than that they get on like a house on fire. The pup loves to follow his
              father around and tries to mimic what he does. He loves to play and mess around with
              Romeo and loves to get Romeo's attention and approval.

Merlin | pos ~
              Mercutio loves to cuddle up to Merlin. Like Romeo the pup tries to impress his father
              and gain his attention. He loves playing with his fluffy tail and is always up for playing
              games with Merlin. Mercutio loves to share is favourite toy with Merlin, even if Merlin
              doesn't want the pup to persistently annoy him.

Relationship with #1 or #4:

Julio Arthur | pos ~
              Mercutio loves to play with his brother. Mercutio will try his hardest to annoy his
              brother and act the clown. He just loves to be an utter goofball around his brother.
              He loves to play chase with his brother and will also share his beloved toy with him.

Favorite toy: It's ironic that Mercutio's favourite toy is a plush sword. Being named after the famous character Mercutio in the famous play Romeo and Juliet, it is ironic because Mercutio died by the sword. The pup just loves the soft plush and cuddling into it, which would not be a good idea if it was a real sword. He also loves to hold it up high and swing it round like he could kill anyone with it. Well, you've heard of throwing knives - try throwing plush sword. Yep this lad loves to play fetch with his beloved toy. He carries it everywhere with him, except for when it has temporarily "magically" disappeared. In other words that toy needs a clean.

Personality:
Mercutio is a proud pup and loves to be the centre of attention. He just loves the limelight! Despite this he is also loyal to the end and will try his hardest to not steal the show for someone he cares very much about. He would turn his back on someone close to him and is always there to lend a hand and fight for them. He's protective and a little overprotective at times, though he means no harm and can be just overly caring. He is humorous and quite the clown. He loves to make others laugh and is often witty in what he says. Often the one with a silver tongue, he knows what to say to get what he wants. This pup loves the life of luxury and can be spoilt from time to time. He is quite the cynic and skeptic and often won't believe anything until he has proof. This makes him such a stubborn dog and everything is done on his terms. He doesn't particularly like feuds and tries to keep the peace but he will put a stop to them by any means necessary even if it goes against what he is trying to stop.

winner
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 am

Thank you so much, for the lovely pup. May I also be added please?

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON