Based on Click to view
Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1768 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:45 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: dave.
Show Name: Only When You Think I'm Gone
Barn Name: Gretchen
Height: 17hh
Color: Blue Roan Brindle
Genetics: Ee/aa/Rnrn + brindle
Breeding Info: Brindle has a 20% chance of passing
Last edited by jesdar16 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1768 Khimaira Friesians

Postby SevereHercules » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 am

Owner: SevereHercules
Show Name: Sergeant Reckless (named after one of the most famous war horses ever)
Barn Name: Ace
Halter color: Cold Steel (dark)
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Emerald (light)
Story: Ace grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of a Town called: "Lachdorf". His best friend was Russel The Jackrussel Terrier. Since Ace was the only foal on the Farm, he spent most of his time with his mother of Russel. As young Stallion, Ace was solf off to a farmer named "Bernd" who had a friendly round face and always smiled when he saw him. In this new home, he made new friends:
The Goose: Bertha
The Pig: Willy
and the Mouse: Jess

Together they would spend most nights telling each other stories. Ace especially loved the scary ones.

WIP
Last edited by SevereHercules on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:24 pm

mark with inky darkness
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Blue Moon Night
Barn Name: Erebus
Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise Me
Story: Erebus's first friend was a small orange barn cat who's name was Apollo after the Greek god of the sun. Apollo was actually born in his stall when he was 3 years old he was never very social when he was a colt and only really hung out with his mother but as soon as they weaned him they took his mother away and he has not seen her sense. So up until his 3 birthday he was alone never had any friends. Until one day it was the middle of the night when he heard meowing comes from the corner of his stall the cat was having her baby's but she was not due for another two months he did not know what to do so he just watched her to make sure everything was going alright. She was in labor for 2 hours until the first kitten came out unfortunately it was stillborn as well as the next 4 until the very last kitten who was a very dark orange little thing it came out screaming its displeasure to the world but it was alive. Ever sense that day Erebus has always been protective of apollo and they have been best friends ever sense that first day when a small orange kitten announced its arrival to the world
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:05 am

Owner: b i n g e
    Show Name: Heaven's Fallen
    Barn Name: Grigori
    Halter color: Persian indigo
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Dark Green
    Story: Grigori has known nothing but a domestic life throughout his years. Yet the stallion was born far from docile. He instead possessed a wild spirit that made him near untamable and required him to be supervised around other horses. He would run for hours and loved nothing more than staying out until the moon rose. On one particular day, Grigori met his match. As he ran to the far side of his paddock, something swooped past him and it wasn’t until he reached the fence that he figured out what it was. Perched on one of the fence posts was a crow. It wasn’t a large crow in fact even Grigori had seen bigger ones in the trees before. When Grigori stepped over to the bird – it didn’t fly away. Instead it hopped down further along the fence without taking its beady eyes off the Khimaira Friesian. Grigori chose to ignore the bird and repositioned himself with his back to the fence. He snorted as he braced himself then took off. His muscles burned under the strain as the stallion picked up the pace he had been going at for the better part of the day. Sweat dripped down his flanks and the wind tore at his face while it knotted his mane. Grigori let out a proud neigh when he found his breath but his joy was cut short when he realised the same crow was waiting for him. Seeing the bird once more pulled at the horse’s competitive streak as he became determined to outrun the crow. The Khimaira Friesian ran lap after lap, pushing his levels of exhaustion to breaking point. No matter what he did the crow sat waiting for him. Eventually the day ended and for once the stallion did not complain when his handler put him to bed in his stall. When dawn broke the next day, Grigori found himself back in his paddock and still aching from his past exertion. All was forgotten when he spotted the same small crow sitting on the fence. From that moment on it became a daily ritual – Grigori versing the crow. It was the first creature that could not only keep pace with but best the wild stallion at his own game. Grigori became impatient when not around the bird and with it he was the best possible version of himself. What the Khimaira Friesian doesn’t know is that the same crow flies into the stable each night through a broken window and sleeps in the upstairs tack room. [422 words]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:25 am

Since there was only 1 completed entry for this boyo he's being extended until July 12th. Please try to get your forms in and completed before then!!!!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:25 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
    Show Name: The Mountain Never Sleeps
    Barn Name: Quirauk
    Halter color: Eye Color
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Purple
Story:
Quirauks best friend is a goldfish. Now as odd as this seems, Quirauk is a rather talkative stallion, and so, he prefers someone to listen as opposed to talk. Luckily, the little goldfish in a nearby pond, makes for a perfect friend to chat to. The goldfish's name is Lemo, and he enjoys listening to Qui's little stories, and has even picked up on how to talk horse a little, since he is so exposed to Qui. Lemo has is able to make little stories back, and Quirauk will listen intently, especially at night. Quirauk will spend hours at the pond telling Leno about the days activities, or what he plans on doing tomorrow, and Lemo will tell him scattered bits of his day and his plans for tomorrow. The two have made such an unlikely friendship, and yet, they are very close, almost like siblings.
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:59 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: The Guardian
Barn Name: Vellir
Halter color: Gold
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Green
Story:
My first friend was a doe. A very strange doe. A coat of pink, a belly of white and a back dusted with golden glitter
WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Owner:
CertifiedFreak1620
Show Name:
And The Thunder Rolls
Barn Name:
Thunder
Halter color:
Hmm. Gold
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
purple
Story:
"My first friend was a little frog named Pip. She was lovely. It was my millionth time at a new place. People never really found me good enough, for some reason. But this place was different, and I knew it when I met Pip. She gave me a sense of belonging. She was easy to talk to, and always knew what to say. She was wise and always listened and she passed no judgment on anyone. She had an open mind and heart and she was the most best first friend you could ever ask for. She passed away after about 3 years of my being at that place. I'll never forget her."
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me