SCS custom and adopt #372 and #373 by tea!

Based on Click to view
Artist tea! [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by tea!

SCS custom and adopt #372 and #373

Postby tea! » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

These two cuties actually didn't arrive at the shelter together !

The Cambodian Razorback was sent overseas to our shelter because the shelter was overfilled, we might be receiving more pups from the shelter oversea soon ?? Who knows hehe. While staying at the shelter, he became attached to one of the staff, who decided to keep the cutie due to his terrible separation anxiety and nervousness.

The Shetland Sheepdog was taken from a backyard breeder and is currently up for adoption ! They seem to loooove playing with everything ! They are very friendly and the staff here hopes they find a good home soon !

#372 -- Cambodian Razorback wrote:username : tea!
name : Kiri

#373 -- Shetland Sheepdog wrote:
Code: Select all
username :
name :
favorite toy : (minimum 200 words)

add extras please !!
I really want this cutie to have a good home <3
ends : June 13th
Last edited by tea! on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS custom and adopt #372 and #373

Postby womp womp » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:58 pm

username :
name : dakota
collar :
reS OML
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:17 am

username : ty_tay
name : Memoir (Mem)
collar : black martingale
favorite toy : Wip

Cant resist entering for this one as I actually have 3 shelties of my own (four if you include the one that passed away last year)
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tallula » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 am

username : tallulahbelle
name : Kody
collar : boop (credits to owner!!)
favorite toy : She absolutely loves her "duck" ball. No, it is not shaped like a duck... But it makes a noise similar to that of a duck call. When she was taken from the backyard breeder -- being the sneaky little Sheltie that she is -- she had insisted on retrieving the ball. So, she got her way and retrieved the ball. She has been happy ever since she got to bring it with her. Even though it is a little rough to pick up (since she is just so tiny) she enjoys running after it and having it thrown for her.
Sure, it is not a toy meant for snuggling, but she loves getting her energy out using it. She would be sad to go a day without that ball. It likely relieves the staff at SCS since they do not have to deal with a dog who is wound with energy! It is something that she would like to keep for as long as she can. Aside from having a toy that only she cherishes, she does not mind sharing with other animals at Second Chance Shelter and racing them to her ball. Of course, at the end of the day, it is a toy that she calls her very own.

extras : I may make some art? <:

(The toy is based off of the "wobble wag giggle" dog toy!! My dog has one and she loves it very much. I would definitely recommend it for medium to big dog owners)
tallula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 am

username : squeeze
name : daxter
collar : just a plain blue collar
daxter doesn't really like to 'play' with toys, just more or less rip them up, there is one toy in specific that he never chews up. that toy is a stuffed animal that everyone typically calls marigold. marigold is a golden retriever that daxter has had ever since he was taken into the shelter. he likes to carry it around firmly in his mouth, and either sprints away or growls when other dogs and sometimes even the cats come near it. although he is generally a sweet dog at heart, daxter has gotten in one or two fights over his toy, so it's good for him to be in a space by himself when he has marigold, or with other animals that won't steal it from him.

the shetland sheepdog is often found tucking marigold into silly spots in his yard or in his house, hiding it from everyone while he went to do his business or while he rips up another toy easy as that. when he eats, daxter has marigold tucked between his front two paws, growling at anyone who gets near her while he's trying to eat. all in all, marigold is a pretty special toy to the young pup.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:55 pm

tallulahbelle wrote:username : tallulahbelle
name : Kody
collar : boop (credits to owner!!)
favorite toy : She absolutely loves her "duck" ball. No, it is not shaped like a duck... But it makes a noise similar to that of a duck call. When she was taken from the backyard breeder -- being the sneaky little Sheltie that she is -- she had insisted on retrieving the ball. So, she got her way and retrieved the ball. She has been happy ever since she got to bring it with her. Even though it is a little rough to pick up (since she is just so tiny) she enjoys running after it and having it thrown for her.
Sure, it is not a toy meant for snuggling, but she loves getting her energy out using it. She would be sad to go a day without that ball. It likely relieves the staff at SCS since they do not have to deal with a dog who is wound with energy! It is something that she would like to keep for as long as she can. Aside from having a toy that only she cherishes, she does not mind sharing with other animals at Second Chance Shelter and racing them to her ball. Of course, at the end of the day, it is a toy that she calls her very own.

extras : I may make some art? <:

(The toy is based off of the "wobble wag giggle" dog toy!! My dog has one and she loves it very much. I would definitely recommend it for medium to big dog owners)

congrats to tallulahbelle !!
I really loved this idea and how she can use the toy to get some energy out !!
The bandana is also gorgeous and just thinking of her racing with the other
shelter pups for the ball is adorable !

my dog has one of them too <33 !

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me