SCS Custom and Adopt #366 and #367 by Neah

Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Custom and Adopt #366 and #367

Postby Neah » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

#366: Belgian Tervuren

Username: Spiritstar3
Name: Haruka
Collar Color: Gray Bow

#367: Maine Coon

For this one's comp give me their personality. Prettying up and extras allowed and encouraged.
Ends:
6/15/17

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:

Genes:

#366:
kk // EmEm // BB // DD // slsl // AwAsa // SS // mm // rr // TiTi // CwCw // gg // uu
Silver with grizzle and mask.

#367:
aa // mcmc // bb // EE // CCa // Dd // dmdm // ww // Ss // NN // Sbsb // ii // wbwb // ll
Chocolate bicolor. White skunk marking is hereditary. White ear tufts are hereditary.
Last edited by Neah on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Custom and Adopt #367 and #368

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm

My precious son!

And I shall say it again:
I'm dying...I love him so much! Thx Neah

Also, even though Hiroki is fixed he can still have a mate right/ Because they could adopt, or his mate could have pups that then Hiroki could call his own

I'm asking because I think Haruka here is gonna be his mate

(Haruhiko? XP Idek, but the Haru comes from Haruka, the hi comes from Hiroki, then the k would be from Haruka and the o from Hiroki)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Custom and Adopt #367 and #368

Postby hugs100 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:06 am

Username: hugs100
Name: Muffin
Collar Color: https://img1.etsystatic.com/179/1/89886 ... 7_dc7m.jpg
Personality: Muffin is super sweet and kind. Her favorite spot to be pet in on her chest, and when you are sitting down (anywhere) she will come up to you, with a really sad face, ears folded back, teeth in front of her top lip, eyes big and wide, just because she wants to be pet or rubbed. Of course you can love her all the time and she'll still do the same. sometimes, she'll lay on the couch and twist so her paws in the air and her legs all open wide. Most of the time she'll look up at you, while laying down on the floor, and look up at you really sad-like. She's not always sad, when muffin is around other dogs, she's shy, and curious, yet quietly wants to play. All around, she's funny, cute and shy.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Custom and Adopt #366 and #367

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Forgot to ask...May I be added to separate Haruka?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:30 am

Username:Red weasel
Name: Mikey
Collar Color: purple with a silver bell.
Personality: he is quiet, but firendly. To many he come off as intimidating as he tends to loom over others. He enjoys the company of others, but isn't the best a talking. He is always there to help those who need it. He is a peaceful creature, who stays out of arguments. He will stand up to others if need be, but he will try every peaceful route he can before enguaging in any fight. He is fairly mellow, and has been nicknamed marshmellow because of it. The one thing he is very picky about is his fur, he likes it cleaned and groomed, get something stuck in it, and you will be in trouble. He's so good with fur that he gets enjoyment out of helping others tak care of their fur. The only animal he doesn't like are animal that he feels are mean or rude to others with no reason. Overall he tries to be fair with his judgment of others, getting to know them before making any kind of call.
Last edited by Red weasel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:04 am

Bump. ^^
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 am

Red weasel wrote:Username:Red weasel
Name: Mikey
Collar Color: purple with a silver bell.
Personality: he is quiet, but firendly. To many he come off as intimidating as he tends to loom over others. He enjoys the company of others, but isn't the best a talking. He is always there to help those who need it. He is a peaceful creature, who stays out of arguments. He will stand up to others if need be, but he will try every peaceful route he can before enguaging in any fight. He is fairly mellow, and has been nicknamed marshmellow because of it. The one thing he is very picky about is his fur, he likes it cleaned and groomed, get something stuck in it, and you will be in trouble. He's so good with fur that he gets enjoyment out of helping others tak care of their fur. The only animal he doesn't like are animal that he feels are mean or rude to others with no reason. Overall he tries to be fair with his judgment of others, getting to know them before making any kind of call.

Congrats!! Take good care for him. ^^
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 am

Thank you so much!! Excited to join the community!
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me