↪ xtra small
• 1 set of skeleton supports | #ffffff
• 1 Levitating Bubble | #881aa4
• 1 set eye clings | #b8d8de & #c84fca
1 choker | #a53db9, #e0dfdf & #feacd5
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Uncommon Babusagi | 12pts

ImageImageImage
What is a Babusagi? wrote:A Babusagi (bah-buu-sah-ghee) is a rabbit based toy with a silicone-based
outside and a tasty drink inside! Babusagi also feature a skeleton for
sturdiness and our special bubble fillings for a real bubble-tea look!
Patented technology has also allowed us to levitate a bubble outside of
the silicone shell! Wow! Aside from being sweet in appearance Babusagi
are sweet in personality too and are ready to make friends with you!

Warning: Babusagis may be sentient and capable of developing their own personalities,
not all Babusagi guaranteed to be well-behaved.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

User
8RavenPhoenix8

Name
Kimani

Pronouns
she/her

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Roll wrote:G035
Common: smoothie | 5, perky ears | 6
Uncommon: custom round tail | 3, shaped bubbles | 8, xtra small boba | 4
G035 will have smoothie, perky ears, extra small boba and 1 surprise uncommon trait.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Tig: Mum. Tig loves hugs and is very, very nurturing. She has given all of her children stuffed bears with their names embroidered on their tummies, so when they leave home they will always remember where they came from. She's very sweet and gentle as well, but can be overprotective at times. Has set a slightly loose curfew of 8:30 for her children so they are safe, but in the summer lets them stay out until around 9. (PM me for more information)

Beryl: Other mum. Beryl has a natural tendency to be snarky and rude. She never really thought about what she was saying or what she was doing, just did whatever hit her at the time. She wasn't mean spirited or anything, in fact this babusagi genuinely loves other people and is friendly and helpful, but her insensitivity and spontaneity landed her in the bad spot everyone predicted it would and Beryl had to face that living like nothing she did had consequences, well, had some consequences. Now she has become hyper aware of what others perceive her to be, determined to make come across as kind and loving like she always thought she was. The normally fairly lazy babusagi now goes out of her way to help others, forgetting her own needs. She never has a bad thing to say about anyone either! Or rather she does but she does her best to contain herself. But often Beryl will mess up and let something insensitive escape her mouth, and when that happens she might not even notice. When she finally does Beryl will flip out, apologize profusely, and eat way too many lychees. While the 'new' Beryl comes across as likable and a remarkable self improvement- Beryl never gives herself any credit for it. She doesn't think of herself as 'nice' or 'selfless because she thinks she knows the truth; that she’s got a whole lot of hate boiling. Completely ignoring the fact that it takes her to contain it and not lychees. (PM hazilnut if you need more info)

Azzie: Elder brother. Azzie is an overdramatic tyke with a love of all things sweet. He's not the wisest but he has a good heart. Azzie just adores telling tall tales, not in a mean spirited way- oh no! This little boy doesn't have a mean spirited bone in his body! He's just a bit of an attention hogger and very overdramatic. It's all in good fun but he isn't the best at sensing when he's gone just the wee bit too far. If his stories or antics did ever hurt someone though, he'd be horrified and quick to apologize. His tongue is often quicker than his brain. Azzie loves his family through and through and isn't at all ashamed of his name. He likes it! And flowers in general- anything sweet this babusagi will adore. And probably have far more than what is good for him. But that's just who he is isn't it? Always wanting just a bit too much. (PM hazilnut for more information)

Blackberry: Older sister. Blackberry is very adventurous, always wanting to explore new places. She is a bit introverted and extremely independent, which makes her seem like she's stuck-up and narcissistic, which she isn't. She just is a bit reclusive and wants to be alone when she explores, which leads her into some sticky situations. Blackberry is extremely brave and she sometimes has trouble understanding her siblings' reluctance to go on more dangerous adventures. She often claims her middle name is "adventure" and the more dangerous the adventure, the more excited she is to go on it. Blackberry's bad sense of what is dangerous and what is not often gets her injured, and she never seems to learn. But that's just Blackberry. She never learns. (PM Lunarchy for more information)

Bernard: Littlest older brother. He's a very sweet, timid, and curious babu with a love for bears (like Tig). He is also a very sensitive child, and looks to his older siblings for protection when neither mum is there. He can be easily scared, and his biggest fear is thunder. He can be adamant about his opinions, but he tries not to be mean about it. When he gets in fights, even if he doesn't throw the first blow physically or verbally, he's usually the one who feels bad first. (PM me for more information)

Kuma: Little brother. Kuma is an energenic boy, he loves sweets, bears and the color pink. With his sweet personality hes often mistaken as a girl and though others look down at him for loving things boys usually don't Kuma doesnt let it get to him and keeps liking the things he likes. Kuma can be lazy and a bit childish but hes very kind and always tries his hardest when others rely on him. (PM 9TailedFox for more information)
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: G035 - Cotton Candy Berry

Postby hazilnut » Wed May 31, 2017 5:27 pm

Precious bun!! Marking for later! <3
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 am

Contest is up!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:23 am

mark to watch!
Last edited by Lunarchy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:06 pm

>bump<
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Weeping_Angel }Y{ wrote:
>bump<
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:23 am

Basics~

User: 8RavenPhoenix8
Babu Name: Kimani (Means beautiful and sweet)
Pronouns: She/Her

Relationships~

Tig‬:

"Kimani! Kimani get down from there!" Tig shouted up at Kimani who was on a large rock. Kimani didn't move, she feared she might fall if she did. "Uhm..." She started, fear in her voice. "I-I don't think I can..." Kimani finished, closing her eyes so she couldn't see down. "Oh! Uhm..." Tig panicked trying to think of a solution. Kimani wasn't sure exactly sure how she got up there, she was just walking around when suddenly she was carried up there. By a bird maybe? She would slide down, but she worried she would hurt herself since it was fairly steep. Tig rushed into the house and searched for something that could help. Her eyes landed on some pillows and a large blanket. She grabbed some, rushed out, and situated them next to the rock. "Ok sweetie! Slide down the rock! I put some pillows and blankets down here so you'll be fine!" She shouted up to her. Kimani looked down and shook. "O-Okay!" She replied. She took a breath and started sliding swiftly down the rock. She screamed but eventually landed safely in the pillows and blankets. Tig hugged her close. "Never again! Don't do that ever ever again!" Tig scolded. "Do what? I was carried!" Kimani explained. "What?" Tig questioned. "I have no idea."

Kimani loves Tig, although sometimes she thinks she can be a little overprotective. Well, except for the few times Kimani gets into a dangerous situation.

Beryl‬:

"I'm telling Mom." Tig decided and dragged Kimani into the house. "What? No! It's fine! I'm ok! See?" She countered and smiled as her proof. "I know you're fine now but what if that thing carries one of you again? Who knows, you might not be fine then. Kimani groaned. "Mommy!!" They arrived inside and Beryl appeared. "Why did you take the pillows and a blanket?" Beryl asked straight off. "I needed them to save Kimani here from hurting herself from falling off a rock." "You what? What in the world was she doing on a rock?" Beryl questioned. "I don't know! Something carried me there I think." Kimani answered. "Carried you? Are you sure you didn't just climb up there yourself?" Beryl questioned. "Yes! I'm sure! I would've remembered that!" Kimani answered. "You would've remembered that but not what carried you?" Beryl asked? She sighed. "Sorry. Look, I'll ask around and I'll keep an eye out to figure out what carried you, ok?" Beryl softened and apologized. "Ok..." Kimani accepted. "Kimani, Just stay inside for the rest of today, ok?" Tig requested. Kimani sighed.

Kimani loves her other mother too, but while Tig is protective in he panicked mother nurturing smothering way, Beryl is in her sometimes snappy questioning way. Kimani makes sure not to worry either of them, but makes sure her sneaking is extra quiet when it's by Beryl.

Azzie:

"Then, all of a sudden, some big guy ran into me! Like, what's his problem? Then he starts flirting with her. Seriously! So I walk up to him, spit in his face, and prance right off! Yeah! Then he wipes it off and tackles me right to the ground. Right to the ground!" Azzie exaggerates, rolling on the ground as if he just got tackled. "Really? Wow, you must be so brave! What happened next? Did you run? I bet you ran." Kimani responded, slight sarcasm in her voice. "Er... I... Yes. Yes and he chased after me too! Real mean seeming guy." Azzie decided. "As mean as Kevin?" Kimani questioned. "Uhm... Yeah! Wait. Who's Kevin?" Azzie wondered. "You know, Kevin? That guy who bullied Derek? You yelled at him didn't you?" "Oh! Yeah! Kevin! I remember him. Yes." Azzie defended. Kimani smiled. "Next time you fight dragons, defend the innocent, or escape a near death situation, bring me."

Kimani enjoys listening to some of Azzie's stories, although she occasionally likes to mess with him about the tall tales. She doesn't outright say she knows it's all fake, but she gets the idea across. Kimani believes Azzie could be a great writer some day, but she hasn't told him that. Yet. She enjoys his company as she does all of her family.

Blackberry:

"Hey, where are you going?" Kimani questioned as she watched Blackberry start to leave. Blackberry froze and looked back. "Oh, I was just going to take a walk around the forest and explore. You know how it goes." Blackberry responded. "Oh. Can I come?" Kimani asked rolling onto her back. "Well... I was just going to go on my own. Clear my head?" Blackberry explains. "Oh, ok. So you're not going on an adventure? I thought you were cause that's what everyone else says." Kimani responded. "Ok, maybe I am. I still want to go alone though. Please?" Blackberry gave in. Kimani sighed. "Sure..."

Kimani admires Blackberry from a distance, she wishes she could go with her when she slips off to go on real adventures not like the stories Azzie tells. She's probably the only one who does, but since Blackberry likes to go solo she hasn't gotten to. Kimani admires her for her bravery and independence though.

Bernard:

"Eep!" Bernard squeaked as lightning flashed before thunder could be heard. Kimani jumped. The sudden light and sound startled her and she hid under the same bed Bernard ran to hide under. She looked over at Bernard. "Hey!" She whispered, "Bernard! What was that?" Kimani asked, having never seen lightning or hearing thunder before. "T-thunder!" Bernard stammered. "Thunder? Oh! I think Mommy said something about that!" Kimani replied. "Bernard? Kimani? Where are you two?" Tig asked, looking around the presently dark room. Kimani wriggled out from under the bed. "Here!" She chirped before lightning flashed and thunder clapped yet again. She jumped and shivered. Bernard whimpered from under the bed. "It's ok! Mommy's here." She reassured. Kimani looked outside at the darkness sky, water pouring from above. She smiled. "Bernard, Mommy! Look, it's so pretty!" She pointed out. Bernard looked from under the bed. "I- I guess." He replied. Tig weaseled her way under the bed and next to Bernard. "Yeah. It's ok Bernard." She comforted.

Kimani always points out the good in anything Bernard is afraid of. She may not be so good at making him feel better and may be younger, but she tries her best anyway. Well, she does when she's not randomly throwing flowers at him and stuff.

Kuma:

"Hmm..." Kimani sounded in thought. She was at a candy store and was standing next to Kuma as she pondered on what candy she should pick. They each were allowed two things, and Kimani wasn't sure what to pick. Kuma had already picked his things, a chocolate bar with almonds, and a pink lollipop, one of those swirly ones. Kuma followed her as she wandered to another section. She eyed some pop rocks that were supposedly cotton candy flavored. "Should I pick this?" She questioned. "Oh! Pop rocks! You eat them and they pop and fizzle in your mouth." Kuma explained, smiling. Kimani gasped. "Really? I guess I will then!" She smiled and took a pack. Hmm. What else..." She wondered. "Come on kids! We can't stay here forever!" Beryl called. "Oh... Mom's calling." Kuma sighed. "I know! I can share some of my candy!" Kuma suggested. "No! I'll just pick something... Er..." She pondered looking them over. She grabbed a thing of Starbursts. "Those are good! Come on let's go!" Kuma exclaimed and rushed Kimani over to the register.

Kimani is probably closest to Kuma, since they're in the same litter and she talks to him the most. She appreciates him for who he is and defends him when others pick on him for being 'girly'. She usually asks him for his opinion when indescisive, and might've gotten into a few messes with him.

Lastly~

Where'd they get the choker?:

The whole family was going on a trip to the nearest shopping center. (Babusagi run of course.) They had already stopped by the candy store and macaron store. If their mothers bought any more sweets they were going to lose their minds. They decided to stop into an accessory store. Kimani looked around in surprise at how many accessories there were. "Wow..." She stated. Kuma joined her with a "Woah..." Kimani smiled and rushed Kuma over to the far area of the store. A portion of the wall was dedicated to a designer by the name of 'Lavera' and of course a lovely picture of her was the header. Kimani thought she was pretty, but that was that. "Look at these!" Kimani muttered. One of the necklaces caught her eye, a simple choker of a rich purple pink shade with a little metallic cross with a pink sphere at the center. Before she could decide if she wanted it though, a teenage seeming Babusagi took it off the shelf. Kimani sighed. Two days later, Kimani was laying down inside and drawing herself. Beryl walked in behind her holding a small box. "Hey!" She greeted. Kimani stopped and looked back at her mother. "Oh, hi!" She responded. Beryl put down the box. "Mommy and I got something for you." She explained. Kimani sat up and opened the box. Inside was the necklace she wanted at the store. She smiled and hugged Beryl. "Thank you!" She exclaimed. "You're welcome." Beryl smiled.

(Personalities may not be 100% accurate in regards to anyone who isn't Kimani)

Header credit: posting.php?mode=edit&f=53&t=3471170&p=109752115#preview
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:21 am

Marking to watch!^^
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes