Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1,713 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby Keen » Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
Show Name: Gunpowder over Rose Petals
Barn Name: Pericol
Height: 18 hh
Color: Mahogany Bay with Partially Slipped Khimaira Tobiano and Khimaira Fantasy
Genetics: Ee Aa KtKt + Khimaira Fantasy
Rarity: Very Rare
-Will always pass on Khimaira Tobiano
-Fantasy Theme is Seasons (Spring)
-Fantasy has a 10% chance to pass on
-If Fantasy passes on, the sub-theme will be determined by the real-life season the foal was bred in.
(i.e. If he is bred in August, the foal will have Seasons (Summer) if Fantasy Passes, etc.)

To get him, fill out the form. This is an unlimited impress me.

Personality:
Where he grew up:
His best friend and why:
His worst enemy and why:
Who are his parents?
Does he have any siblings? If so, who?
Last edited by Keen on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1,713 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby DragonCave » Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 am

Owner: DragonCave
Show Name: Prince of the Forest
Barn Name: Nova, a Native American Hopi name meaning "chases butterflies."
Height: 17hh
Halter color: Light blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Dark blue

Personality:
Where he grew up: (can be a description or a photo)
His best friend and why: (can be a description or a photo)
His worst enemy and why: (can be a description or a photo)
Who are his parents? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not)
Does he have any siblings? If so, who? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not)

Reserve <3
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Wed May 31, 2017 8:48 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Euthalia Aponi (Euthalia-Greek name composed of the word eu "good, well" and the name Thalia "blooming, flourishing," hence "well-blooming/flourishing." This is the also the name of some species of butterflies. Aponi-Native American name meaning "butterfly.")
Barn Name: Kuwanyauma (Native american name meaning butterfly showing beautiful wings)
Height: 16.8
Halter color: Can you do a eastern tiger swallowtail butterfly design? Thank you.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^

Personality: Kuwa is very reserved and thoughtful stallion, often seen alone and sitting in a field of wildflowers. His gaze is usually turned to the sky, and friends have stated how engrossed he is with flying and anything relating to the sky. As far as friends go, he often befriends the reserved and observant type. He often doesn’t really care for outgoing and bold mares or stallions, as they ruin his “peace of mind”
He has a large love of biology and other living creatures, not only butterflies, and currently lives in a forest that borders the above mentioned wildflower field. He makes it a case to have milkweed and other host plants for migratory butterflies, and his den is almost never seen without some butterfly flitting about. In the winter, when butterflies are more dormant, he will tend to the birds instead. Those who stay in the winter will find a warm birdhouse (made from sticks, mud, and woven grass) and plenty of food to last them through the bare season.
As far as more personal traits, he is easily one of the most intelligent horses in his herd, though its more of a friend group as he is solitary, and has even taught himself to understand english, simply by eavesdropping on human conversations at the nearby biology lab. He picks things up fast, and is the first in his herd to bust out a random fact.
Kuwa is bisexual, and used to get bullied for his attraction to both mares and stallions. He has moved on and found a better friend group, who fully accept him for who he is.

He grew up in a field of wildflowers in the mountains, which is why he chooses to live in one now. The mountains his mother picked were far from his father’s reach, but still close enough. Kuwa’s mother never thought his father would find him here.

His best friend is Papi, and not only because of her name. Her gentle and sweet nature is refreshing and opposite of his enemy, Ryo’s. Since Papi often makes herbal recipes, Kuwa knows he can always come to her for a detox or spa day. The two of them will often just lay in the wildflower field and point out different shapes in the clouds. Kuwa also tries to help her understand english, as she has an affinity for biology as well. However, Kuwa would never like her romantically because of age differences and she isn’t his type. Nonetheless, a friendship like this one lasts a lifetime!

Kuwa loathes Ryo for his bold, outgoing, and ultimately annoying personality. You would think his worst enemy would be his father, but having little to no interaction with him hasn’t given him enough viable proof to completely detest him. Ryo, however, has given him PLENTY of reasons to hate him. Ryo has often been seen at Kuwa’s house frightening all the creatures around. Being a bit younger, Ryo has a very antsy and strong headed personality, and knows just how to get under Kuwa’s skin. Kuwa will barely tolerate his behavior when they are with friends, and has often been on the brink of fights with Ryo because of one step over the line, whereupon the rest of the group will seperate the two.

Father
Mother
He has met his father only once, who abandoned him at birth seeing his “feminine markings”. His mother stayed with him until weaned, but his abusive and enraged father came back and claimed his physically and mentally weak mother. From what Kuwa remembers, his mother would always sing a lullaby to him before sleep, and was a beautiful dappled chestnut/palomino in coloration. She always believed that he was destined for great things, and adored his spring themed pattern. She often told Kuwa that his father wasn’t mad, but surprised beyond his own comprehensions. Kuwa believed this until his father came back, whereupon his mother was taken away from him after he yelled at her about lying. He often regrets this decision, wishing he could make amends with her before he dies.

Does he have any siblings? If so, who? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not)

He does have a sister, but he has never met her. She is older, and from what he knows of her, she is very kind, but very strong headed and strong physically. She was able to keep their father at bay all throughout the time Kuwa’s mother was pregnant with him. The sister is named Marie and she is 2 years older than him.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed May 31, 2017 9:19 am

Owner: Queen

Show Name: Back To The Way I Was

Barn Name: Synergy

Height: 17HH

Halter color: Sky blue

Pearl/jewel color (halter): white

Personality: Strong willed and incredibly stubborn it's incredibly hard to get him to move on subjects he's already taken a stance on. This is not a Khimaira Friesian to cross lightly. He wont back down easily and can often figure out the best way to wear down an opponent quickly if the matter should arise. He's not particularly wild or excitable but like any horse he is prone to an occasional mad dash around the field with a buck or two thrown in for good measure. Synergy isn't a fool, he knows the signs of a horse getting ready to bite or kick and will take care not to incite the other horses ire upon himself.

He has quite the temper though it's not often that he even gets annoyed in the slightest bit. He cannot be bought with treats, if he doesn't like someone or something being offered a treat will not change his mind. Once his loyalty is gotten it would take something truly awful in order to lose it, a simple petty squabble would not see any loyalty lost.

Where he grew up: (can be a description or a photo) Synergy grew up in the untamed forestland beneath the mountain home of the Tharkja Pond Horses. A place where the trees grow tall and their roots hide deep beneath the earth. Where it grows so hot in summer that the only real option for cooling off is a dip in the shallower parts of the river Lune.

His best friend and why: (can be a description or a photo) Synergy's best friend is Jester. The bay dun champagne stallion provides an interesting take on the world around him, a refreshing break from the usual "it sucks or it's great" kind of thing. He's the most interesting horse Synergy has ever met and it's quite possible that Jester thinks the exact same thing. Their relationship is that of brothers that have never realized that they aren't actually related and wouldn't care if someone told them otherwise.

His worst enemy and why: (can be a description or a photo) Thalia the deerssert. She has a grudge against him for some reason he hasn't figured out. The feeling however? Is mutual, he hates her right back. They fight every time they have to interact with one another in the slightest bit. While they hate each other it's not so deep that if a life was in danger the other one would not act in order to spare loved ones a heartbreak.

Who are his parents? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not) Tiziriel & Espirito De Lua An unusual pairing and it is believed to be E.D.L. who spirited the handsome Kirin stallion away rather than the other way round as is the norm. The black mare is a gentle lady, taking care of how she uses her size and strength. She taught her only son her grace and poise

Does he have any siblings? If so, who? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not) He has three full half siblings. Tybalt is from his fathers side while E.G and S.A are from his mothers side Tybalt Elune's Grace & Sapphire Angel

Tybalt
Despite being a full blooded Tharkja Pond Horse stallion he gets along quite well with Synergy, there is the occasional squabble but the brothers work past it soon enough and are back to their usual selves. Because the gap in age is smallest between the brothers they are often seen together, working out interesting ways to have fun.

Elune's Grace
By far Synergy's favorite sibling. The graceful butterfly mare is the peacekeeper among the siblings, always there to cool things down when they get too heated. Her sweet nature is enough to make anyone love being around her, young women in particular are attracted by her wings and petty glowing markings. Though quite capable of defending herself, E.G. is more than happy to allow her little Synergy to protect her from danger. She may spoil him, just a little bit.

Sapphire Angel
The eldest of the three siblings that came before Synergy and by far the wisest out of all of them. She's the one who warns her siblings not do stupid things, only to sigh in aggravation when they go and do the exact thing she told them not. Synergy looks up to her quite a lot as the half moon mare seems to often have the answers to his questions should he ask.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lyre's Song // Sethos

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 am

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Lyre's Song
    Barn Name: Sethos
    Height: 17hh
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me

Personality:
    Sethos at first will give the impression of a stoic, cunning, cold-hearted stallion. One who knows no fear, a brave horse that doesn't show mercy in fights. However, under that tough and intimidating exterior lies a far more interesting stallion. Sethos is actually a very friendly stallion, it's just that his intimidating looks deter others from interacting with him. He is quite a sharp-witted and smart stallion, often silently analysing before taking action. He is also fiercely protective of friends and family and would take a bullet for them if needed.
    In competitions, this stallion changes as well. Sethos is determined, competitive and ambitious. He always have a goal in his mind that he is very determined to achieve. Sethos excels in jockey and demonstrates great sportsmanship when in competition.
    Sethos hates to admit it but he is particularly shy around mares. He doesn't know why but every time he interacts with any mare, be it riding next to her or simply talking, he becomes a flustered teenage and would constantly fumble on his words. Despite this, some find it adorable.

Sethos grew up in a simple but beautiful place. Food and water is constantly abundant, there's always shelter when needed and there's always a beautiful view wherever he went.

Best friend: Aslan
    "When I first met you, I didn't know you would be this important to me."

Sethos gets along best with his childhood buddy, his partner in crime, his brother from another mother, his compadre or whatever you would call it. Aslan was a rescued horse and had gone through tough times. The two met when they were adolescents when Aslan was just going through halter breaking. Sethos was there every step of the way, cheering Aslan on and always having his back. After Aslan was finally comfortable with tack and became a jockey competitor, the two hit it off. They were competing around the dirt track time after time to the point that there's no set winner cause it was different everytime. Some days Aslan would win, some days Sethos would win and it would be balanced. However, both liked it that way and they always had something to joke or talk about. They could just ramble on and on for hours.

Enemy: Himself *Background music intensifies*
    "Beware of no man more than of yourself; we carry our worst enemy within us."

Sethos' worst enemy is himself. Why? He hates that he's just like that. Others may see him as the new rising star, a perfect Khim and all but deep down, Sethos doesn't think he's even close to perfect. He hates that he can be such a perfectionist. While it is good, it can be bad as well. Whenever he doesn't do well, he'll scold himself and practically have internal conflicts with himself. On those days, he'll always be standing at a corner brooding.

Sire: Zen
    "A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow."

Sethos loves nothing more than to run wild in the paddock with Zen. They're are practically like best friends. Sethos clicks the best with Zen because he always knows who he can turn to just to have a nice chat or run around with. Sometimes when they're not running wild, they would just chat and joke around under the shades of trees.

Dam: Darling
    "One can love his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest."

Darling is like the anchor of Sethos. Sometimes when he's running too wild be it emotionally or physically, Darling would always help bring him down from his high. Deep-talking with her always keeps his mind at ease as Sethos knows that his mom will always help him through.

Younger sister: Raeka
    "I'm sorry but I have a full-time job of protecting a princess."

With Raeka, Sethos adores and loves to spoil her. When Raeka was just a prancing filly, Sethos would constantly be around her, guarding her from any possible harm and would be protective and defensive when other foals want to play with her. Over the years, as both grow bigger, Sethos would still constantly guard her and advice her on this. He practically took over their parents' job of nagging and protective her. It does irritate Raeka but she knows that it is just for her own good. Sethos would also occasionally find nice little trinkets or flowers and give it to her.

Half-brother: Neptune
    "We may not be two peas in a pod but we still know what the other is thinking."

Neptune and Sethos don't always get along well. They had the same sire but different dams. Since young, they were both known to fight and compete fiercely against each other. However, as the grew, they started to see over their flaws and slowly started to accept each other. At this point, both of them know each other as well as they know themselves. As much as Sethos loves him, he would say that they're just like oil and water. They go together but they don't mix.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 am

Owner: |Angel|
Show Name: Kiss of The Cherry Blossom
Barn Name: Itsuki [From Japanese 樹 (itsuki) meaning "tree", using the kanji's nanori reading.]
Height: 16.2
Halter color: Pink like the cherry blossom
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White/Diamond

ImageImageImage

Personality
Itsuki being A symbol of something so beautiful and meaningful, You would think his personality would reflect the very symbolism along with beauty and grace. You could never be so wrong. Itsuki is the messiest, nosiest, and most clumsy Friesian you will ever see. Number one, Mud. No matter how many times others tell him his coat is too beautiful or how safe you think you have secured him after a nice bath, his coat will be covered in Muck. He always gets into everything, often finding things in his favor like treats or someone's lunch to munch on, many say if he was a cat his curiosity would have killed him by now. After all this playing in the mud or going on a snooping adventure, he's always bound to get caught. Whether he gets his hoof caught on something and causes an avalanche of loud clanks or trips, bumping into whatever is nearby, its always something that makes the loudest noise you could imagine.

ImageImageImage

Where he grew up

Itsuki and his family lived in a small circular clearing surrounded by a forest with a Moss forest nearby with their water source. There was a single Cherry Blossom Tree in the center of the clearing in which the family slept peacefully. Being hidden by the forest around them they very rarely met with any strangers, leading to a very calm carefree lifestyle. Itsuki's family believes his mother eating the leaves and Pedals of the Cherry Blossom is what caused his strange markings.

His best friend and why

Itsuki's best friend is the fawn of the local deer family that lives within the forest that surrounds them. The mother and father of the fawn are of a normal fallow deer but their fawn, Ka, is pure white in color. Of course Ka is no longer a fawn, but she was when they first met. When Itsuki was young he was very self conscious about how he looked, but once he had found Ka while prancing around the edge of the clearing. Of course he had seen other deer before so the pink white of her skin and coat definitely caught his attention, she was different like him and he was different like her. They near instantly bonded and have been friends ever since, Commonly seen grazing together from the same
grasses or trees.
[center]Image
Last edited by |Angel| on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: As Kind As They Come
Barn Name: Balder (Norse God Of light, joy, purity, beauty, innocence, and reconciliation)
Height: 16.8 hh
Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me

Personality: As pure his name stake Balder Is Very Kind and loved buy all who meet him. Even thought the stereo types of stallions are that they are high strung and stubborn He is the exact opposite very kind and gentle he adores kids and loves to be used in lessons especially with little kids. He loves hearing them giggle when he starts to trot and feel there little hands petting him after a lesson. He loves watching them come up to him with wonder and awe on there faces as they look up at him. For him there is no better feeling then seeing a little kids faces light up when they see him it makes his day every time.
Where he grew up: (can be a description or a photo) http://www.wallpaperbetter.com/wallpape ... e-size.jpg Balder Grew up in a huge valley With Trees and mountains surrounding him. In the spring the whole valley would fill up with flowers there would be butterfly's and birds everywhere with the occasional herd of deer. He can still smell the fresh mountain air with all the flowers and the tree sap can still taste the mountain grass filled with sweet water.
His best friend and why: (can be a description or a photo) viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3456683 Balder's Best Friend is Chase The Music Or Chase For short They have been best friends ever sense they where foals they grew up in the same meadow. But even thought chase is younger than balder by 3 years they have been insuperable ever sense chase could walk. He used to follow Balder every where and soon it developed into a very close bond and they have been best friends every sense no matter what happens they will always have each others back.
His worst enemy and why: (can be a description or a photo) viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3349263 Frosted Illusion or Frost is Balder's worst enemy they have never gotten alone ever sense they where foals. Normally Balder gets along with everyone but he and frost have never gotten along. Balder is a natural leader and everyone respects his authority expect for frost he wants to be the leader. But he is a bully so the only people who respect him are afraid of him and Balder really dose not like bully's so he has no respect for him and they fight a lot but in the end balder always wins. But frost will never stop in till he gets to be leader.
Who are his parents? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not) viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3458571 His Mother is a very beautiful mare Her Name is One Night At A Time Or Paradox She is An Olympic Dressage Horse and won gold once and silver twice He is very proud to call her his mother although she can be strict at times she is still very loving and playful They used to canter Around there valley and she would show him all of her dressage moves. He Remembers watching her and thinking that one day he wants to move that beautifully and effortlessly.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3401202&p=108034025#p108034025 Cream On Top Or Coffee Is His dad His dad is a very proud horse and dose not like being told what to do or when to do it he can also be rather full of himself and think that he is the best horse around. He is a grand prix jumper and has competed all around the world so Balder did not get to see him much but when he did get to see him coffee spent the time teaching his son to jump. Coffee was never really playful and did not enjoy playing with Balder all he wanted to do was to make his son a winner. Balder Defiantly takes after his father and wants to jump.
Does he have any siblings? If so, who? (Will have no bearing on his genetics. Can be khim or not) viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3388691&p=107514815#p107514815 He has a sister her name is Morning Smoke Or Dawn He Did Not really get to meet her or get to know her because he left the Valley when she was only a couple mounts old. But he hears that she has taken after her mother and is one day going to be a dressage star (At least according to her) she also apparently got coffee's stubbornness and dose not like being told what to do. But he has high hopes for her and cant wait to fully meet her when she leaves the valley to start training She just Needs to learn To listen and work with her rider.
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` Born for the Seasons | Moab `

Postby L.V.L » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:49 am

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: Born for the Seasons
Barn Name: Moab
Height: 17
Halter color: none
Pearl/jewel color (halter): none

Personality:

wip
Can I ask for an extension possibly until the 23rd?
I'm going to be off and on for internet access for the next couple of days, can't say how many though.
Whenever I can I will try and add more to the forum! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 am

Sure thing ^-^
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me