Based on Click to view
Artist muffy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1685 Khimaira Fresians

Postby muffy » Fri May 26, 2017 1:15 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: shanne
Show Name: Sunspot
Barn Name: Fleur
Height: 15.1hh
Color:Flaxen Strawberry Roan Cobweb Reverse Brindle Manchado
Genetics: ee/aa/ff/Rnrn+cobweb+Reverse brindle+manchado
Breeding Info:
Cobweb passes 30%
Reverse Brindle and Manchado pass 20%

To get her show me a picture of what gave her the scar on her eye and tell me how it happened. Please keep writing under 300-400 words and only one picture please! Editing and pimping is allowed and to whoever wins her i might have to snag a slots c;

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Mare
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]

End Date:
After enough completed forms c:
Last edited by muffy on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1685 Khimaira Fresians

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 am

Sweet lord she's beautiful. *-*
    Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Golden Maiden
    Barn Name: Aoife (Pronounced as "Ee-fa")
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    Picture: Huehue
    Story:
    Aoife was that one mate that stood out from the herd. Why? She has a rather unique companion, a peregrine falcon. She would always graze under the tree where it would perch on and watch over her. It would constantly visit and just hang around for a few hours before flying off and returning the next day.
    However, things weren't as pleasant in the beginning. Aoife has a peculiar scar on her eye and it was due to the falcon. Aoife and her rider was taking a trail ride down a trail path that leads through the nearby forest and small mountain. On that fateful day, Aoife heard a shrill squawk coming above when she was walking past the mountain. She looked up and down came a peregrine falcon chick. It landed right on her face and it's talons unfortunately grazed her eye. She reared from the sudden uninvited guest and backed off. Her rider fell off but quickly got back up unscathed.
    She checked Aoife on her injury and thankfully, it wasn't too serious. The rider noticed the fallen avian and took a small towel out of the saddle bag and wrapped it around the bird before bringing it back to the barn and calling the vet. The vet came and cleaned up Aoife's wound, some scratches and a broken wing on the falcon chick. The people decided to send it to a bird rehabilitation centre for it to heal and learn to fly for the time being. When it was well and could fly, they would set it free.
    It took a week before it was sent to the bird rehab due to some complications at the centre so it stayed at the barn for a while.At first, Aoife was apprehensive, afraid that the chick might accidentally scratch her again or she might accidentally hurt it due to her immense size compared to it. However, it neither got hurt. By the end of the week, Aoife had actually grown rather fond of the small squawking cloud of feathers.
    Time passed rather quickly and the falcon learned to fly and was even able to hunt. It was set free nearby the barn where it was found and the first thing it did was fly towards a tree in the pasture where Aoife was grazing at. She recognised the falcon and cracked a small smile.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 am

Owner: AlienBobber
Show Name: Eternal Dawn
Barn Name: Freckles x3
Halter color: This color
Pearl/jewel color (halter):This color
Picture:
Story: Freckles was in her pasture, eating grass when a crack of thunder spooked her. She jumped over the fence and into the woods. She ran for about a half hour then calmed down, but realized she was lost. She wandered until nightfall, where she settled down for sleep next to a little pond. She woke up, and the moon was high in the sky. Freckles heard a crack behind her, and she saw a hungry looking cougar. She bolted up and started to run, not getting far before the cougar cut her off and jumped on her face. He only got one scratch in though, because Freckles headbutted him into a tree and she ran. After a while, she could smell the familiar smell of hay. She went a bit more, and found her home. There, she got vet care for her scratch, but the scar will always be there.
She reminds me of a giraffe :3
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Fri May 26, 2017 2:15 am

Owner: shanne
                Show Name: Sunspot
                Barn Name: Fleur
                Halter color: surprise me please c:
                Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me please c:
                Picture: a deer

She was a very brave mare. Nothing could ever scare her, even if it meant danger to her own life. She loves the thrill of adventures, and on her face, she now dons the mark of an electrifying memory.

When she was a filly, she wandered off a meadow that her herd was grazing at, entering a forest. It was midday, and the sunrays shone through the leaves, dancing in the gentle breeze. She strolled deeper into the forest, until she no longer had a clear view of an exit point. She stopped in her tracks, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath of air. She could smell the woody trees, the waft of freshly opened flowers, and she could feel the coolness in the air.

She was enjoying the quietness of the forest, but a rustle nearby made her eyelids snap open. Whipping her head around, she came face to face with a young deer. The two were instantly drawn to each other; each looking alike, yet one had a pair of antlers. They observed each other for a while, but soon became less wary of the other, and started to play together. They grew to become the best of friends, however, never told their parents about their unique friendship. They continued to meet deep in the forest, exploring different areas together.

Two whole years passed, and they were still just as close. One day, however, something happened that shook their friendship.

They met in the forest, as usual, but were exploring a new area. It was rather dark, as the sun had started to set, and the birds started to retreat into their nests, while frogs and crickets started to appear. A cool mist surrounded their legs, making their exploration all the more mysterious and exciting. Not wanting to stop their adventure halfway, the pair continued on their journey, despite knowing that their time together had long been run out. Suddenly, a loud bang cut through the peaceful silence of the forest, sending the two into a panicked flurry, attempting to run away. The deer, however, made a sharp turn, and its antlers slashed her face.

She would never forget that incident, albeit terrifying, but it was the most exhilarating adventure they ever had. The deer was extremely sorry for what happened, but ironically, this incident had only made their friendship grow closer.

Last edited by shanne on Fri May 26, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e • s w i m • i n • d i f f e r e n t • o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t • l a n d • o n • t h e • s a m e • s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: A Little Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Barn Name:Canelle (French for Cinnamon)
Halter color: Eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me?
Picture: A black bear
Story: "I was only a filly at the time" Canelle said, looking over the gathering of younglings in front of her. She was asked to tell this story to the young ones every year. "One day, I decided to take a short walk into the woods alone. I was confident, stubborn, and independent, so I believed that I could protect myself from any dangers. As you all know, however, we are forbidden to leave the herd on our own. That rule keeps us safe, and I learned that the hard way. At any rate, that night, I snuck away from my mother and the rest of the herd and continued on into the woods. The first quarter moon lit my path as I wandered between the foreboding trees. The sounds of the night creatures were all about me. I was very scared, and I turned to high-tail it back to the herd. There was only one problem, I was completely and totally lost." Canelle paused, letting the feeling of suspense sink in.
"I called out, but even the light was lost because of the clouds. Suddenly, I heard a deep, ominous growl. I knew I was in danger. I whinnied for help in vain. Finally, the clouds passed and a shaft of light fell upon me. Only a few feet in front of me, was a massive black bear." The young ones gasped. "I nearly fell to the ground, my leg were shaking so bad, but I managed to stay up. It's teeth were bared and it's claws out. In panic, I forgot what I was told about bears. I ran. The bear roared, and followed. I could feel his breath on my legs as I galloped." The younglings were all wide-eyed and trembling by now.
"I was tired and hungry though. I knew I couldn't outrun this bear, so I looked desperately for cover. Soon, I saw a thicket with a opening just big enough for me to fit in. I turned sharply, and ran straight in. The bear roared once more, and I could see his teeth only inches from my face. This big bear wasn't going to give in that easy. He clawed the thicket, pulling away at the vines. As he swiped with his large claws, it struck me right here!" She stopped and lowered her head for the younglings to see her scar. Whinnies and gasps sounded from the gathering.
"Luckily, It did no damage to my eye. Then, just before he could reach me, the call of our lead sounded through the trees!" All the younglings neighed happily. "Our fearless leader rammed into the bear, biting and kicking. I guess it wasn't that hungry after all, because it ran for the hills. Guiltily, I stumbled out of the thicket and our leader took me back to the herd to be cared for and fed." A sigh of relief sounded throughout the crowd, and Canelle smiled. "As you can imagine, I never, ever wanted to go back. So, the moral of the story is?"
"Never go away from the herd without an adult." was the collective answer from the younglings. Canelle nodded.
"That's exactly right. Now, go on and enjoy this lovely day. But beware, because that bear might still be around to get you!" The fillies and colts neighed and ran off to their mothers. Just then, the lead stallion walked up to Canelle, a small smile on his face.
"I'm guessing the herd will never know that the big fierce bear was only a little cub?" He asked with a laugh. Canelle shrugged, and walked off with embarrassedly.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri May 26, 2017 4:23 am

Dropping out because sadly I do not have time to work on this right now.
Last edited by -Isabella- on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 am

𝕆𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕣 jesdar16
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 Little Blue Eyes
𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕟 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 Makani (A Hawaiian name for "wind")
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 Mare
𝔸𝕘𝕖 6 Years
ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 & ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣 Eye color halter and white pearls
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪
Makani's claw-shaped scar has always been shrouded by mystery. It is mostly unknown what creature gave the mare the mark. Makani has never told another living soul where her scar came from. Not until now.
"I remember the day I found the nest. The forest was hot that afternoon, sunlight streaming through the branches. The oak trees' thick canopy offered minimal protection from the heat. So naturally I'd want to find some shady place to rest. I had been walking a long time you see, travelling to the next grazing meadow. At first I wasn't sure what it was. Two cold, large stones leaning against each other, forming a sort of triangular shape with a black hole yawning in the middle. More stones piled on behind the first two, creating a cave of sorts. The opening was just wide enough for me to squeeze my shoulders in. When I sniffed, it had an odd smell. Kind of reptilian. Like a lizard, but.. different. By the time I had managed to fit inside the not-so-spacious cave, I noticed it. It was a nest, holding within it three speckled eggs. These eggs were bigger than birds' eggs, and had harder shells and odd coloring. They were green and purple with blue spots. At first I thought to myself "Makani, you must be seeing things!". I wish I was. For at that moment, an angry screech rang in my ears. I reared, hitting my head on the roof of the cave. When I landed and shook away the stars, I saw a scaly creature with slightly large bat-like wings and twisting horns. Its eyes were slit and sharp teeth glinted in the sunlight. I saw sharp claws flicker beneath the creature's body as it hovered in place. A dragon! Fear had taken hold of me and I was struck still, dangerously close to the nest of.. dragon eggs. Of course! It all made sense now. I had heard humans call these dragons "Terrible Terrors". And terribly terrifying they were. The mother dragon's mouth opened and in a flash a blazing jet of hot flame was shooting towards my face. With a sharp cry I bolted out of the cave, blundering into her. I turned and reared, slashing my hooves, but the dragon's claws slashed across my face. Luckily she did not reach my eye, but the right side of my head was now torn and bloody. The dragon let out an irritated huff and disappeared into the cave.
When I finally reached the meadow, I looked into the pond. Three long slash marks now tore apart my beautiful flaxen coat, dried blood dotting the area. Nowadays I try to keep my right side turned away. I had always liked my left one better anyway."

ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖
Last edited by jesdar16 on Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Fri May 26, 2017 7:21 am

Dropping out, lost connection, good luck to everyone else!!
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 am

Owner: razzberry
    Show Name: Seeking The Mafia
    Barn Name: Taryn
    Halter color: Soft blue
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Peach
    Picture: Wolverine >>

Story:
as the saying goes, "curiosity killed the cat" and it nearly did the same for a young taryn. her eye-opening experi
ence began after she had gotten separated from the band of other three horses she had been travelling with. she
hadn't been accustomed to the land they were currently in and therefore knew nothing of the impending danger
that would soon welcome her with open claws. the part of woods she had been wandering through had an odd o
dour, pungent and quite strong, and taryn couldn't place an animal to the scent at all.
the determined young filly adamantly searched the woods around her, ears erect and on full alert for any sign of
the creature that could have emitted such a sour, acidic odour. her search led her towards a small cluttered clear
ing bushes and rocks and the scent was unbearably strong in this part of the woods. with her interest now peak
ed, taryn meandered into the clearing hesitantly but driven forward by her impeccably fortified curiosity. her eye
s scanned the ground and surroundings of the cluttered clearing, noting that there were several holes dug into t
he ground at the base of some of the rocks. in some places there were bones littered about, tiny bones that belo
nged to smaller forest-dwelling animals. taryn had grown uneasy then, as the clearing began to look more and
more like a den area then anything else. in the blink of an eye, a rather large and solid figure parted through the
foliage at the opposite side of the clearing, teeth bared and claws unsheathed, ready to attack. taryn had only
seen a wolverine once and it had not smelled anything like this one did. the mare let out a defensive snort, danci
ng back a few steps as the burly creature loped into the clearing and up onto an upturned tree trunk. it reared
up, claws thrashing and teeth snapping as snarls erupted from the creature. it was obvious that she had invaded
the wolverine's territory and wanted nothing more then to get out as quick as possible. just as the mare went to
turn on her heel and high tail it out of there, the wolverine leapt forward with a ferocious snarl and slashed at
taryn's face, it's claws successfully scoring down her eye. doubling back in pain, she turned and tore off throug
h the woods, running blindly as pain and blood blocked her vision.
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` For the Red Skies | Dawn `

Postby L.V.L » Fri May 26, 2017 1:20 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: For the Red Skies
Barn Name: Dawn
Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
└──────────────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Picture: the one with the rose
Story: {still a wip, exams are making me go slow </3}
The moon shone brightly down upon the hills of the Frozen Forest. It got it's name
because the light doesn't touch down here, and only the icy souls of animals live
here - the ones who don't care about anyone else.
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by L.V.L on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me