Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Custom and Adopt #347 and #348

Postby Neah » Sun May 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Wooo a new style.

#347: Standard Poodle

Spiritstar3 wrote:Name
Suki

#328: Jack Russell/Miniature Poodle Mix

For this one's comp I want you to tell me their favorite time of they day in either a drawing (by you or someone else) or in 300 words or less. If you choose a drawing give a brief explanation why it's their favorite time of the day. If you choose writing include it in your word count. Extras not allowed but prettying up is.
Ends:
6/3/17

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art/Story:

Genes:

#347:
Kk // EmE // Bb // DD // slsl // Aya // SSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CCe // gg // uu

#348:
kk // EE // BB // Dd // slsl // AtAt // SwSw // mm // rr // TiTi // CchCch // gg // uu
Last edited by Neah on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Custom and Adopt #347 and #348

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Oh, my precious baby!

I love this so much (Nice new style, Neah! :thumbup: )
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon May 22, 2017 1:15 am

Username: kiffell

Name: Jacky

Collar Color: XXX

Art/Story: wip
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Rex Nicknames are Tiny Rex, Tiny, Tex, Hippster Rex, and The Bad Bone.
Collar Color: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... d6db50.jpg
Art/Story:
One Faithful Sunday, Jason and Rex were walking to a Batman place, but suddenly, Deadpool- I mean a GUY DRESSED LIKE Deadpool walked by Jason and Rex and screamed to them "HAVE A NICE SUNDAY, GOD SAYS I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO MUCH!!!!!" "Umm what?" Jason said confused." [b]Woof wof WOOOFyip yip yip yip woof!
It's okay Rex, just calm down, now!
At home......... Jason and Rex were sitting on the couch watching Trump being himself while licking an ice cream cone and complaining and arguing about what Trump is saying. Then went to bed, but Rex and Jason had the weirdest dream... Rex's dream is complicated, but me as the narrator, I'll try my best to explain.. Rex was walking down a highway (it literally starts that way, so it's scary for him because he doesn't know how he got there or why) and a bunch of cars are crashing into each other and one of the people got out of the car to start a road rage, was coincidentally the Trump himself. Trump decided that it would be fun to steal Rex from Jason and brought out a treat, but Rex didn't except it because he was afraid of him. And Trump knocked Rex out (by a tranquilizer gun) and when he went to sleep he heard Jason Screaming "NO LET ME GO< STOP IT, I NEED TO SAVE MY DOG!" And the Rex woke up terrified. While Jason dream..... Jason decided to take Rex for a vet and so he put Rex in his car and at one point he rolled down the window cause it was hot, but what Jason failed to realize was that he should've put Rex in his crate.. So Rex found an opportunity to escape and jumped out the window.... And then Jason got kidnapped so Trump could steal Rex! Jason woke up confused and then he heard his dog barking and howling because Rex was scared that Jason was messing (But Jason couldn't have known that of course) So Jason came to Rex and gave him a treat and told him to go back to sleep everything was fine and then went back to sleep because it was 3:00 in the morning... Then when the evening came by, they walked outside at midnight and decided to go out for a walk. And then they saw I guy dressed as Trump and Rex became scared and protective, so Rex attacked the poor dude and jumped and Jason's back and then Jason ran back home because he heard a police car.... So yeah that's why Rex is scared of Trump![/b]

Oh nooo! I did the wrong type of story!!! Oh well I'm just gonna save for a different story... Or just a story for a Jack Russell custom cause I don't want to change it. Sorry, but everyone's welcome to read it anyways!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 am

Username:
Name:
Art/Story:

Mark
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat May 27, 2017 3:11 pm

username: scarlet_wolf
name: franklin
collar color: xxx
art/story:

dawn.

waves lapped gently at the boat's hull, their splashing noises especially soothing to the small jack russell mix.

when the world is still, sunlight shattering across the earth.

franklin inhaled deeply, his paws resting precariously on the stern of the sailboat.

before the people are awake, before they interrupt the utter silence.

his tail wagged perpetually as he looked into the distance, watching as a dolphin surfaced, inhaled, and ducked back under the water.

it's beautiful, really. watching everything come to life.

the dog and his best buddy, his human jack, were on a trip. they'd been in their sailboat for the past six weeks now, sailing around the world and taking in the sights.

the world blooms, reveling in the newness of the day.

after a long moment, franklin could hear jack beginning to wake. before long, the tall man walked out with a cup of steaming coffee in his hands, his breath fogging up the air.

everyone has their morning rituals. for some, it's coffee. for others, it's sleeping until noon.

"morning, frank," the man spoke, shuffling over in whale-themed slippers. he sat down besides the dog - franklin rose, padded closer to jack, and clambered into his lap, curling up and proceeding to watch the ocean.

it's a peaceful moment in time.

franklin's head rested against his pal's knee. this. this was his favorite time of day, when he could be with his boy, no other distractions in sight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:34 am

This ends tomorrow guys so make sure to finish your forms. ^^
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:25 am

Scarlet_Wolf wrote:
username: scarlet_wolf
name: franklin
collar color: xxx
art/story:

dawn.

waves lapped gently at the boat's hull, their splashing noises especially soothing to the small jack russell mix.

when the world is still, sunlight shattering across the earth.

franklin inhaled deeply, his paws resting precariously on the stern of the sailboat.

before the people are awake, before they interrupt the utter silence.

his tail wagged perpetually as he looked into the distance, watching as a dolphin surfaced, inhaled, and ducked back under the water.

it's beautiful, really. watching everything come to life.

the dog and his best buddy, his human jack, were on a trip. they'd been in their sailboat for the past six weeks now, sailing around the world and taking in the sights.

the world blooms, reveling in the newness of the day.

after a long moment, franklin could hear jack beginning to wake. before long, the tall man walked out with a cup of steaming coffee in his hands, his breath fogging up the air.

everyone has their morning rituals. for some, it's coffee. for others, it's sleeping until noon.

"morning, frank," the man spoke, shuffling over in whale-themed slippers. he sat down besides the dog - franklin rose, padded closer to jack, and clambered into his lap, curling up and proceeding to watch the ocean.

it's a peaceful moment in time.

franklin's head rested against his pal's knee. this. this was his favorite time of day, when he could be with his boy, no other distractions in sight.

I loved this. ^^ Congrats. Take good care of the babe.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 am

aaah, thanks neah !! he's so cute :0c

edit - can i be added to the lines please ?? thanks !! c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 am

XP
Scarlet, may he be friends, or acquaintances, or something, with Suki?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me