Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Adopt and Custom Pair #341/#342

Postby Placebo » Mon May 15, 2017 11:24 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

The vets partnered with SCS didn't even realize that the small dog was a Papillon at first since they came in with such a bad case of mange- who knew that a prized show breed was under all that grime! Their coat was thankfully restored after a good many months of gentle care. The Papillon was boarded with the GSD because of the larger dog's even temperament, but the clever pup seems to have a bit of a vendetta against the newly adopted boy...

Adopt wrote:Why's the Papillon so miffed at this GSD?

Everything in the base form is required! No extras for this comp please, but prettying is fine!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (400 word MAX)
Why are they so miffed?: (400 word MAX)

Ends 5 days after at least 5 forms post the required minimum for the form to count. Extensions are fine by me!

Another doggo for u guys (weeps sorry, I already had the dogs sketched before realizing the influx of puppers ;u; There will be more cat adopts coming from me!)- Also Scarlet, that collar is most likely on backwards hah

And Scarlet_Wolf, the GSD you requested:

Custom wrote:name: Taboo
collar color: rope collar
breed: german shepherd dog

Genes:

341 Red and White Papillon:

TBD

342 Standard GSD:

TBD
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt and Custom Pair #341/#342

Postby Amymay99 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 am

Username: Amymay99
Name: Hawk
Collar: Here
Personality:
Hawk is a tiny dog with a big personality, he loves attention and fine dining (aka the most expensive dog food because he is fussy). He, as many small dogs are, is very yapping at times though this is usually because he thinks that someone is going to invade his home and hurt his owner of whom he is very protective of.
Why are they so miffed?:
Hawk has a case of SDS or Small dog syndrome, he feels he has to show he is boss to any dog bigger than him. If this GSD was as tiny as he they probably could get along but alas twas not meant to be for he was just too tall and Hawk was way too small!
Last edited by Amymay99 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Username:
Name:

mork <3
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue May 16, 2017 7:47 am

aaaaah, my gorgeous baby!! he's amazing, placebo. thanks so much!! (his collar looks great, too <3)

may i be added to the lines, when you get a chance, please? thanks again! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dedaccount » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 am

Username:
Name:

Markk
Dedaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Thu May 18, 2017 6:37 am

Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Caviar
Collar: Baseball Collar
Personality: Caviar is often called “Fish for Brains” by others when he isn’t looking. So the guy isn’t overly smart, but he isn’t necessarily stupid either. Caviar doesn’t have much common or street sense, and lacks some intelligence in everyday things. Where his intelligence thrives is when he is hunting, and chasing, he knows tactics and strategy. Everything else just seems to make his brain turn to putty. With that said, he does listen to commands well when given by his owner, and will not to listen to anyone who isn’t part of his “family”. The difference between his family and his owner, is that his owner is just a single member of the family, there can only be one. However he is gentle and can never get enough of the kids. He could just play with them all day long, if he was allowed. Or even just curling up beside the kiddos, letting them do whatever they please to him. Which could be anything from dress up to simple belly rubs. Caviar is an active oriented simpleton that loves his fam, but he does have an aggressive and short tempered side to him. He was abused before the shelter got their hands on him, and the result of the abuse was not pleasant. During feeding times he tends to get violent when other dogs who come too close, and when given treats he tends to snap at people’s fingers. He also has a fear of bags, since the abuser not only starved him, but also disciplined him by suffocating him. He’s even a bit terrifying when being brushed or bathed since he is not used to it, courtesy of the abuser. It isn’t wise to have the papillon around strangers because he goes into a defence and protect mode. He’s worried over these people harming his family rather than him, as he’d take a bullet for his family. He even chases the mailman with a vicious bark, which is to warn people passing by not to stray from the sidewalk or come onto his territory. Despite all the downsides to Caviar, he has never actually harmed a person. He is more of an all bark and no bite, as he finds that people are more afraid of his abnormally large bark. It tends to help him show off and allow him to gloat to the other dogs later about it. [400 words]
Why are they so miffed?: The papillon is so miffed by the german shepherd because he feels challenged by the larger dog. He doesn’t like how the dog is looking down at him and and giving him that look. The look of “you’re so smol and fluffy”. There isn’t a look that Caviar hates more than that look. He can’t even stand humans giving him that look, with the exception of his family of course. But he isn’t some kind of toy or purse dog. He isn’t a lady. He is a ruffian. A dog. A real manly dog. What is even more infuriating, is when someone thinks he is adorable when he is in the middle of having a tantrum. Of course he can’t tell what is going through the german shepherd’s head, but he’s too sure of himself and thick-headed, that he’s convinced it’s that kind of look the dog is giving him. It just couldn’t be anything else, there is no other explanation for it. Caviar can practically see the german shepherd calling him “Fish for Brains”, “Shortie”, “Fluff Bucket”. The only reason the papillon hasn’t caused a ruckus about it is because that would mean he’d lose the staring, or more like a one-sided glaring, contest he is having with the german shepherd. Though to be honest, the small show dog has never started off on a good foot with dogs larger than him. It is theorized that it’s because as a pup he was bullied by large dogs, and so now he had labeled any large dog as “bad” and “villainous”. If it is one thing that the papillon cannot stand, large dogs picking on smaller dogs. But this german shepherd hasn’t done anything to him, or anyone for that matter, so Caviar is confused and waiting for the dog to make a move to take advantage of his size. Which will probably never come. Caviar hasn’t moved an inch though, nor has he said a word since being placed into that kennel with the german shepherd. He’s too stubborn to believe that the larger dog is harmless and friendly. He refuses to “give it a shot” and become friends with such a heathen. Although if he’d be honest with himself, he has always wanted a large friend, someone to back him up when he’s outmatched. So perhaps there is a bit of envy or “lust” hidden behind those eyes. [400 words]
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat May 27, 2017 9:41 am

Gonna put up an end date at this point! :0c Current End date is May 27th at 11:59 est~
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:51 am

SergeantWinter wrote:
Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Caviar
Collar: Baseball Collar
Personality: Caviar is often called “Fish for Brains” by others when he isn’t looking. So the guy isn’t overly smart, but he isn’t necessarily stupid either. Caviar doesn’t have much common or street sense, and lacks some intelligence in everyday things. Where his intelligence thrives is when he is hunting, and chasing, he knows tactics and strategy. Everything else just seems to make his brain turn to putty. With that said, he does listen to commands well when given by his owner, and will not to listen to anyone who isn’t part of his “family”. The difference between his family and his owner, is that his owner is just a single member of the family, there can only be one. However he is gentle and can never get enough of the kids. He could just play with them all day long, if he was allowed. Or even just curling up beside the kiddos, letting them do whatever they please to him. Which could be anything from dress up to simple belly rubs. Caviar is an active oriented simpleton that loves his fam, but he does have an aggressive and short tempered side to him. He was abused before the shelter got their hands on him, and the result of the abuse was not pleasant. During feeding times he tends to get violent when other dogs who come too close, and when given treats he tends to snap at people’s fingers. He also has a fear of bags, since the abuser not only starved him, but also disciplined him by suffocating him. He’s even a bit terrifying when being brushed or bathed since he is not used to it, courtesy of the abuser. It isn’t wise to have the papillon around strangers because he goes into a defence and protect mode. He’s worried over these people harming his family rather than him, as he’d take a bullet for his family. He even chases the mailman with a vicious bark, which is to warn people passing by not to stray from the sidewalk or come onto his territory. Despite all the downsides to Caviar, he has never actually harmed a person. He is more of an all bark and no bite, as he finds that people are more afraid of his abnormally large bark. It tends to help him show off and allow him to gloat to the other dogs later about it. [400 words]
Why are they so miffed?: The papillon is so miffed by the german shepherd because he feels challenged by the larger dog. He doesn’t like how the dog is looking down at him and and giving him that look. The look of “you’re so smol and fluffy”. There isn’t a look that Caviar hates more than that look. He can’t even stand humans giving him that look, with the exception of his family of course. But he isn’t some kind of toy or purse dog. He isn’t a lady. He is a ruffian. A dog. A real manly dog. What is even more infuriating, is when someone thinks he is adorable when he is in the middle of having a tantrum. Of course he can’t tell what is going through the german shepherd’s head, but he’s too sure of himself and thick-headed, that he’s convinced it’s that kind of look the dog is giving him. It just couldn’t be anything else, there is no other explanation for it. Caviar can practically see the german shepherd calling him “Fish for Brains”, “Shortie”, “Fluff Bucket”. The only reason the papillon hasn’t caused a ruckus about it is because that would mean he’d lose the staring, or more like a one-sided glaring, contest he is having with the german shepherd. Though to be honest, the small show dog has never started off on a good foot with dogs larger than him. It is theorized that it’s because as a pup he was bullied by large dogs, and so now he had labeled any large dog as “bad” and “villainous”. If it is one thing that the papillon cannot stand, large dogs picking on smaller dogs. But this german shepherd hasn’t done anything to him, or anyone for that matter, so Caviar is confused and waiting for the dog to make a move to take advantage of his size. Which will probably never come. Caviar hasn’t moved an inch though, nor has he said a word since being placed into that kennel with the german shepherd. He’s too stubborn to believe that the larger dog is harmless and friendly. He refuses to “give it a shot” and become friends with such a heathen. Although if he’d be honest with himself, he has always wanted a large friend, someone to back him up when he’s outmatched. So perhaps there is a bit of envy or “lust” hidden behind those eyes. [400 words]

Congrats! <3
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:44 am

Thank you so much Place!! <3
After you do his collar, by the way theres no rush to do so, can you add me so I can have a separate ref of my smol child?

I'm really happy I won him, I really really do love him!! The precious short tempered baboo. Thanks again.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me