Artist lovage [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by dolly

Apollo Readopt - Winner (Page 3)

Postby lovage » Mon May 08, 2017 11:05 am

I've sadly lost all connection with Apollo, and I didn't give him the love and attention that he needs. So I've decided to put him up for readoption.
This will be mainly focused on the relationships with his family; Erin, Nora, Cinna, and Artemis. I want to see how they work it out or how any you want it to be. You have to at least do two. It's up to you on which ones you want to do. There's no word limit, but it must be over twenty words.
Extras are allowed and would boost your entry. There is a limit however, and it is ten thousand words and twenty five pieces of art.

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username;[/b]
[b]Nane;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Family Relationships;[/b][/center]

This ends on June 20th, extensions will be given if asked.

Information on Them All;
Erin wrote:Erin is a very strict father. He tends to control every aspect of their lives. He just wants the best for them. He also is caring and respectful of their decesions, if he approves them, but he doesn't show it. He is also very intelligent in his day to day life. He tends to yell a lot.

Nora wrote:Nora is a very cheerful mother. She tends to help them out and even goes behind Erin's back to let their children do what they want. She is sensitive and hates seeing Erin or anyone yell at others.

Cinna wrote:Cinna is Erin's and Nora's eldest child. She tends to be strict and closed minded. Deep down she is nurturing, caring, and protective of her close friends and siblings. She becomes emotional after revealing her inner self.

Artemis wrote:Artemis is the youngest out of all of Erin's and Nora's children. Artemis is bossy. She just wants to be in charge all the time. She is not care free as she is often being in charge of everything she can. She is peaceful when she can, but will do anything for leadership.
Last edited by lovage on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:22 am, edited 16 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Max Pines

Postby kittykore » Mon May 08, 2017 11:13 am

By DiamondFox
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Username; MimiBitz
Name; Max Pines
Gender; Male
Playlist; Click Here

By Save SeedCakes

Relationships;

By A S H E S .
Erin and Max's relationship is strained. He likes to be separated from his father cause he hates to heard yelling, he likes to spend his days in a forest. When he is around with his father he constantly feels like he has to compete with his siblings. It constantly brings him down and constantly tries to impress him by trying to prove that he is strong. He always ends up hurting himself, or just causing trouble which makes his father snap and yell at him. Their relationship could be better but max hasn't tried to fix it. Nor does he really want to, he feels like it's better this way for them.

by A S H E S .
Max will never admit it but he favors his mother Nora, she lets him get away with alot of stuff. For example he often comes home around midnight after exploring a forest or animal for too long and forgot he had to come home four hours ago. She always tries to cheer him up when he's a "grump Gilbert" or thats what his mom calls him when he's rude or short tempered. Nora always tries to make him happy by buying a notebook for him or a nicknack from somewhere when he least expects it.

By A S H E S .
Max does not like being around Cinna, while he does have respect for his older sister he doesn't like being told what to do. He likes doing thing his own way and she honestly gets in the way of it. Never would he admit that he loves when she is nice and decides to show her true self. He doesn't challenge her for the top and just plainly gives it to her, he doesn't really want to be the top dog so he lays low and tries to stay out of the way of leadership.

Max gets annoyed by Artimus, she loves to boss him around even though she is younger than he is. It bothers him to no end and doesn't like to be bossed around. He likes it when she isn't bossy and is peaceful, sometimes he lets her go on his adventures and explore the forest he normally goes to. He actually favors her over Cinna but not by very much, he doesn't like to be around his family and prefers to be alone.

Ryland is Max's best friend, he loves to hang out with him and has a tiny crush on him believe it or not. Ryland always helps him explore and is more than willing to help get information or help with a theory. They met at school when Max was being bullied Ryland was pretty popular and stopped them easily, they all looked up to the guy and Ryland even got them to stop bullying him and make sure others don't as well. Max respects Ryland and easily owes him.

By Dreamie
Ella is Max's other best friend, his partner in crime his other half. She stands up for him and doesn't take crap from anyone and makes sure that no one makes fun of him. She's a bossy person but thats nothing he can't handle, almost his entire family is bossy so he can easily handle it.

Leviticus used to be one of his bullies, until Ryland came along and scared him off. He apologized and stuck around to be friends with Max, the two aren't the greatest friends but they do have their moments. They hang around a few hours on a good weekend though.

Emmet and Max had met when he was exploring a cave. He saw the guy spray painting a wall in the cave, he tried to stop the guy when he realized he had met him before. They had ran into each other when Max was rushing to his next class, Emmett got aggressive and snapped at him and apologized when they had met in the same class.

Arron was Max's good friend before he moved to EeveesDrop, They were inseparable. Joined at the hip if you will, they always hung out and explored the entire town they lived in. Though all good things come to an end and Max moved away. They still keep in touch though but not as often.

Angelica has a obsession with flowers, she loves to tag along whenever she's with him and tries to collect as many flowers as possible. He gets annoyed by her easily but he can appreciate when she helps him with mixing flowers to his potions.

Ykhar and Max have a good bond, she is always looking out for Max one way or another. He sees her as a second mom almost and loves to hang out around her. Whenever she visits and she sees the scrapes and cuts he gets she literally freaks out.

Summer is always there for Max when he's a grump or just angry in general. She's cheerfully tries to make him happy, she's optimistic and makes him smile when he's at his worst. Max appreciates her and always loves to help her when he's not busy.

Max can relate to Korvus , he has the same attitude almost. When they hang out they mostly just mope around and bicker back and forth. But both can appreciate a good bicker between each other. Korvus thinks that Max is a good kid but needs to experience the world.

Vivzie tries to help Max see the best in people, even monsters. He thinks of her like a grandma almost. He loves the cookies she makes and often asks her for advice, she can see he's a troubled kid and loves to spoil the heck out of the kid.

Neal talks way too much and it bugs Max to the end but he still respects people older than him. He doesn't like to be bothered by people but can tolerate Neal.

Cora loves to tag along with Max, and he actually doesn't mind it. She's one of the coolest people he actually knows. While she can seem cool, Max gets tired of everyone but she's one of the only people, but he can handle her.

Iridiana and Max are chill, he loves her attitude and can appreciate someone to have a good smoke with. While he doesn't smoke alot he can sit down and actually hold a conversation with her, which is rare for him.

Nimue and Max love to read, he likes Nimue cause she's mute, it's the perfect silence but they write down stuff to talk. They can respect each other and Max is closest to Nimue because she can't talk and reading.

Max can't stand Rosemary, he doesn't like things shoved in his face. He tries to stay far away from Rose but always ends up in her path, He holds back groans when he talks to her and just smiles and nods. He isn't able to hold up this facade for long.

Camilla and Max are cool, they are both very blunt and will insult each other. While he was a jerk to her in the past but now they are slight friends, they aren't great friends but Max and Camilla are good acquaintances.

Suadia follows Max to exercise, he ignores her most of the time but loves to bring up their favorite books. Suadia respects him even though he seems like a brat. She loves to help with anything he needs on his journey's in the woods.

Max can relate toArcher, he has some anxiety as well. While he seems like a jerk he can show his true self to Archer. He doesn't judge Archer if he's actually being honest, Archer doesn't seem to either. Archer is by far his favorite person in the large family.

Gracie loves to take pictures in the forest, Max makes sure she doesn't get hurt by all the monsters that lives in the forest and constantly follows her. Some would say it's a crush but to him he doesn't feel a thing around Gracie, he just doesn't want anyone hurt.

Max gets annoyed by Napoleon, he doesn't really like musicals and hearing someone quote every single musical just gets plain annoying. He snaps at him and often just yells in frustration, he apologizes and just walks off hastily.

Arya and Max are partners in crime and love to help out with his adventures. He can appreciate a person who can follow him at his own pace. While he doesn't like alot of people he can appreciate her. But he won't tell her that of course.

Personality;

By Zyton
Max is a big introvert, he is obviously shy. That much is know about him for sure, he's one to sit against the wall at a party. He doesn't make friends very well. He can easily be called a shy kid but he hates being called that. As an introvert he constantly nervous of the fact that he talks too little and thinks too much. It constantly riddles him with anxiety to this day, so much in fact he over analyzes just about anything that happens. His family bugs him about this and it causes him to be very bitter. Secondly Max is very sharp witted, he's starter than your average kit. He knows his way around a good science or math equation. He has a inordinate amount IQ, then again all he ever does is read and explore the town for monsters. People like to bring up his IQ where he has his head high and it's rumored his nose even grows longer from some lies he makes up just to seem smarter. He is a snob when it comes to seem inordinately smarter. People know for a fact that he has a high IQ and tease him anyways. Thirdly Max is very Independent, He likes to do thinks on his own. The way he was raised he got everything he wanted because of his mom. Now as a teenager (almost) he want's to do things on his own, can you really question the poor guy? He hates when people try to help him, he hates asking for help and would rather die then ask for help. Thirdly Max is very bitter, he can get aggressive without trying to. He tries to say something but it just seems to come out rude. It can get out of hand very easily and he hates when it happens because he is actually a nice guy. Whenever someone gets hurt by his words he gets more and more introverted it makes his regret even speaking and because of this he tends to keep his large rude mouth shut. Finally Max is very emotional, though he doesn't show it. This much is obvious to friends who are very close to him, he takes everything too seriously. He hates when people insult him and whenever someone does he shrinks in his sweater and hides in the woods. He hates having so much emotional cry baby, so much he tries to hide it.

Likes and Dislikes;
Likes;
By Cosmonaut
-Reading
-Exploring
-Monsters
-The Unknown
-Taking notes on Discoveries
-Mythical Creatures
-Magic
-All nighters
-Coffee
Dislikes;
By Cosmonaut
-Thunder
-Lightning
-Girls
-People criticizing him
-Parties
-Bullies
-People calling him Nerd
-Wasting time
-Being called weak

By SteeleGriffin on DA

Occupation;

Max is too young for a job but wishes to be an explorer when he is older, he always dreamed of being one. Not just any explorer, a monster explorer. He actually explores monsters now, he has a journal where he writes what he finds out about each one in his town. It's actually very up to date and correct, he's a bright kid and knows what he's doing with keeping his charts and information up to date.

Hobbies;

Max has many hobbies, here are a few of them:

One of his hobbies is to read, Max is a real book nerd. He can never get enough books, he just loves to her. Max loves fiction and non fiction, pretty much any book he will be more than willing to read them. As a kid kid all he did was explore and read, because he reads so much he is very intelligent. Though that has his perks he also got bullied because of that, it made him self conscious and unsure of how he feels about himself.

Another one of Max's hobbies is to hunt for monsters, seems cliche but nothing better than a good monster hunt. He's a nerd for searching for monsters, he has found probably hundreds of them and had taken notes on them. He has a journal where he jots down information he has found about each species of monster. A total dork and nerd indeed, but he loves monsters and the unknown.

As bland as it may seem, Max likes to take notes. People know one thing they hate taking notes, but Max loves to for some odd reason. He loves to learn about new things and jotting down notes helps for sure. A weird hobby, but something he enjoys none the less.

Max likes to practice Magic, he found a book hidden in the walls of his new house that showed spells. He tries them and the book spews out magical spells, he doesn't control it from his body but from the book. One day he wishes to harness magic but learning and using it from a book is just as intriguing.

Last edited by kittykore on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 32 times in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Apollo Readopt

Postby Werecat » Mon May 08, 2017 11:29 am

Username;
.ss.
Nane; Cory
Gender;
male
Family Relationships;
Erin;; Cory is afraid to be around Erin as he tends to yell setting off some of his triggers. because of this he refuses to do say or even touch anything that has been touched by Erin, for fear that Erin would yell at him too.
"Granny" (not an actual kal yet);; Granny is cory's favorite person to be around as she can respect the need for quiet places with dim lighting. she has also set up multiple area's of where the walls are soundproofed and the lighting has settings on how bright it is. Granny will also bake him cookies and read him stories whenever he feels a panic attack coming on. Granny is not his actual Grandma but instead his friend.
Nora;: Cory enjoys nora's company and will often just ask for cuddles and a some new books to read. Although he prefers not to be around her for too long as he knows that at some point and time she will vist erin.
Cinna;; Cory absolutely adores hanging around Cinna. Around cinna cory feels safe and as if he could take on anything. Cory often becomes disoriented because his lack of touch and so he always enjoys of when that happens when cinna's around as she always hugs him tight, and he can always feel those touches.
Artemis;; Cory tries to stay away from artemis because of her bossy manners. Although its never happened he fears that if he doesnt do what she wants that he will be yelled at, which of course is absolutely terrifying to him. He also is fairly submissive and if she continued to push and pick at him he would even jump off of a bridge if she wanted.
personality;;
Cory is fairly shy and submissive. he is also fairly patient and would never even touch a fly as for fear he may hurt it even with the slightest of touches. He will come out of his shell a little bit when it comes to those that he trusts but not very much. He also has horrid trust issues and hates to tell others of when he dislikes something for fear they may become angry or upset. He is empathetic and can easily sympathize with others whenever something bad has happen. along with that his is gullible and innocent, and if you were to tel, him he was dead well as long as you had a good explaination as for why he would most definitely believe you.
future occupation;;
In the future Cory would probably an artist, as he wouldnt have to interact with very many people, aside from the mailman or anyone passing by the post office. but even then he wouldnt interact with many people. he would also maybe be an author. he has always enjoyed reading and writing has always been his strong suit, from poetry, haikus to writing small novels with a nice plot line. almsot everyone whom has read his work has enjoyed it.
misc;;
Cory has a series of "disorders" and he can't handle anything too loud, anything with bright lights or anything with any sort of scraping noise. He also cannot see colour for an unknown reason and has a very limited sense of touch. Because of this Cory has no friends, partially because they may set of one of his triggers, but mostly because they think he's a "freak"
favorite place to be;; cory enjoys hanging around in the library he has in his granny's house, as it has many books ranging from english to latin and has custom settings for the lighting.
Last edited by Werecat on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 am

res !!
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon May 08, 2017 12:12 pm

All the family information is now up! If you have any questions please PM me about it.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 am

aw this guy is so cute, mark!
cocoa