Artist kkspecial4 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

GSA #200

Postby kkspecial4 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:08 pm

x
Woo, #200!! I've decided to make this babe an unlimited impress me!
Winner will get an edit/extra of their choice added!!
Skeleton form is below, you may add as many extras as you'd like and you may pretty up your forms.
^^I am so in love with this babe.^^
End Date: Tuesday, May 16th

Username: iStarz & Everly
    Show Name: ÇwÇ Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Barn Name: Captain
    Height: 15.1 hh
    Main Halter Color: Black
    Secondary Halter Color: Iron
    Eye Color: Sea Fog [Blind]
    Phenotype: Sooty Gold Dun Pearl Blood Bay Tobiano Chimera w/ Brindle
    Genotype: ee | aa | prlprl | Dd | Chch | STYSTY x Ee | Aa | nT
    Breeding Notes:
        xxxx- Dominant base is the Gold Dun Pearl
        xxxx- Blindness cannot pass to offspring
        xxxx- Will always produce Sooty [STY] offspring
        xxxx- Pearl [prl] will always pass to offspring, but will only be expressed if bred to another pearl or pearl carrier
        xxxxxxxxxxxPearl Carriers --> [ Crprl ]
        ixxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxPearls --> [ prlprl ]
        xxxx- Brindle has a 50% of passing to offspring and must be rolled for
        xxxx- Corded mane/tail edits can pass to two foals with owners permission
Last edited by kkspecial4 on Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GSA #200

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:22 pm

T⃟h⃟e⃟ E⃟y⃟e⃟ O⃟f⃟ T⃟h⃟e⃟ T⃟i⃟g⃟e⃟r⃟

{Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
{Show Name:} The Eye Of The Tiger
{Barn Name:} Tiger
{Gender:} Mare
{Age:} 5
{Main Halter Color:} Orange
{Secondary Halter Color:} Black
{Edit/Extra [for GSA]:} Hmmm,
could you add a scar over the eye? Like a tiger scratch

Tiger laughed. A vicious, triumphant laugh. How foolish to think only days earlier, she thought this jungle was her downfall.
~3 DAYS EARLIER~
Tiger woke up with a pounding headache, her body aching. She carefully stood up, shaking debris from her coat. This was strange. From what she had heard, her owners had planned to land in France, not a rain forest. She sighed, and shook water from her mane, trotting around to find her owners. She shuffled among the debris, her owners scent stronger and stronger until she found them. Every other person along the way had been dead, but her owners were strong, she thought. They would pull through, she thought. But she was wrong. Their bodies lay, crushed by the plane debris, and littered with blood. Tears sprung to her eyes, as she took in her surroundings. No, her new home. She would have to make the most of crash landing in the jungle. She regretfully trotted away from the wasted plane, in search of a new sign of life, a shelter, water, the basic needs her mother had been so inept for her to learn. She supposed they would come in handy for once.
After a few hours, Tiger had dug out a hole small enough for herself under the roots of a massive tree, located next to a fast flowing river and far away from any immediate threats. She headed out to find some food, as her appetite had made its presence clear. She trotted towards a group of mangoes and smiled, reaching to pick one. A shuffle in the bushes pulled her away from the juicy fruit. Her ears pricked at the sound, and immediately pinned back, her teeth baring instinctively. A growl sounded from the bushes, and despite her best efforts against it, Tiger's legs were shaking.
Massive shoulders pushed through the bushes, an orange and black striped pelt with a smooth white underbelly and rippling muscles padded out, growling menacingly at the petrified mare. His tail twitched angrily, his fangs were bared in a nasty smile, he leaned back on his haunches and leaped straight at Tiger.
Tiger stood frozen before instinct kicked in, and she ducked away, the tiger landing but a few hairs to the right of her. The animal reeled around, whipping its claws at Tiger, catching her right eye. She squealed in pain, blood flooding her vision, but she stayed strong, kicking and biting at the tiger herself. The tiger was stronger, and faster, and there was no escape for the mare. She closed her eyes giving in to her inevitable death. A vision of her mother appeared
"The humans named you after the mightiest animal on this planet: the tiger. Nothing is more powerful than its roar. You master that, my dear girl, and the world is your oyster."
Her eyes snapped open, her vision still red, but she whipped around and whinnied as loud as she could, looking the massive beast in the eye, a direct challenge.
"Master that, and you will rule the world."

My art, don't steal please :) (only the horse)

Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 32 times in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 pm

mork
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Username: JerseyDusk
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Main Halter Color:
Secondary Halter Color:
Edit/Extra [for GSA]:

I don't have time but gal-darn it Im going to make time for this
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Username: iStarz
Barn Name: Captian
Edit/Extra [for GSA]: Corded Mane with beads in (possibly the tail too if you wanted to) it like Jack Sparrow's hair or like a Puli dog.

Personality:
Captian is a very resiliant horse. Hes proud and defiant and likes to do things his own way even it means taking twice as long to do something. He does not like to ask for help or to admit his mistakes. Hes a leader and dosent like to back down from a challange. He will always be the dominant horse. He is not ridable due to his stubborn attitude, he will not let a rider take over control.

Finding Captian:
Captian was found abandoned on the shores of an island off the coast of spain. He was domesticated, but had gone wild. Being alone had really worn on his personality and when he was found it took weeks to get him to trust someone enough to be penned and then shipped to us here at Coldwater Creek as a rehabilitation project.
We arent quite sure who he really is or where he was supposed to go, but he has definately come a long way since then. Captian has learned to trust again and has gained a lot of confidance in people. He still remains a very dominant soul, and will never be riden.

Enjoyments:
Captian prefers to be by himself, though he occationally enjoys the company of a couple mares or quiet gelding.
He likes to be near water if possible. Captain's pasture has a river running through the back corner of his field that he likes to wade into. It seems to bring him back to his days on the island.
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Sun May 14, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 am

Username: avior-wolf
Show Name: Areion's Pride
Barn Name: Areion
Secondary Halter Color:
Edit/Extra [for GSA]:

wip wip wip
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 am

Username: DauntlessDivergentC
Show Name: I'm Just So In Love With You
Barn Name: Conjuring
Main Halter Color: gold
Secondary Halter Color: marigold red
Edit/Extra [for GSA]: Maybe a little guitar over his shoulder? He is named after a love song that just pulls at my tears.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:34 am

Username:
Wolfiedog3

Show Name:
WHR The Only Survivor.

Barn Name:
Magnar.

Main Halter Color:
His Eye Color.

Secondary Halter Color:
Darker Fog Green.

Edit/Extra [for GSA]:
Hm... None, I think he would look perfect just the way he is.

Personality:
Magnar is a calm horses. Even thought he is blind he is able to keep calm. He would never hurt another and would love to see again. He doesn't like to think of others as rude or mean people when they call him a blind horses, he just ignores it completely. He is to good of a horse to listen to anything that mean and bad people say. He is smart and will do anything to help out. Even thought he isn't very strong, he is still a great horse. He also loves to listen to the rain fall. It calms him even more than he is. Peaceful he is. He will fight to the end of his days for being such a wonderful horse.

Dislikes

*Rain
> Snow

*Peaceful Nights
> Riding in a Horse Trailer

*Breezy Days
>Hail

*Flowers
> Not being able to see

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔅𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔡 ℑ𝔰 ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔖𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔑𝔬 𝔙𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫." - ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔎𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:58 am

Friendly reminder that this babe ends in three two days.
    If needed I can offer an extension.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 am

This one was a tough one to judge, there were so many neat edit ideas.
    This one stood out the most to me though, so congrats!

iStarz & Everly wrote:Username: iStarz
Barn Name: Captian
Edit/Extra [for GSA]: Corded Mane with beads in (possibly the tail too if you wanted to) it like Jack Sparrow's hair or like a Puli dog.

Personality:
Captian is a very resiliant horse. Hes proud and defiant and likes to do things his own way even it means taking twice as long to do something. He does not like to ask for help or to admit his mistakes. Hes a leader and dosent like to back down from a challange. He will always be the dominant horse. He is not ridable due to his stubborn attitude, he will not let a rider take over control.

Finding Captian:
Captian was found abandoned on the shores of an island off the coast of spain. He was domesticated, but had gone wild. Being alone had really worn on his personality and when he was found it took weeks to get him to trust someone enough to be penned and then shipped to us here at Coldwater Creek as a rehabilitation project.
We arent quite sure who he really is or where he was supposed to go, but he has definately come a long way since then. Captian has learned to trust again and has gained a lot of confidance in people. He still remains a very dominant soul, and will never be riden.

Enjoyments:
Captian prefers to be by himself, though he occationally enjoys the company of a couple mares or quiet gelding.
He likes to be near water if possible. Captain's pasture has a river running through the back corner of his field that he likes to wade into. It seems to bring him back to his days on the island.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me