Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by |Angel|

#1514 - Khimaira Fresians

Postby |Angel| » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:29 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: me?sarcastic?
Show Name: The Lost Treasure of Spring
Barn Name: Ēostre
Height: 15.6
Color: Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa
Genetics: ee/Aa/Lplp/PATN2Patn2
Breeding Info:
Heterochromia Passes with 50%

My Easter Adopt, boy do I want to keep him xD
To get him tell me about your favorite Easter Memory/Experience.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b]Stallion
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Memory/Experience:[/b]

End Date: April 16th
Editing Allowed
Pimping Allowed
Last edited by |Angel| on Sat May 27, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1514 - Khimaira Fresians

Postby stingray » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:01 am

Owner: Stingray
Show Name: Consider Me Lucky
Barn Name: Faust
Halter color: Green fading to white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Memory/Experience:
My favorite Easter memory would have to be when I was 7, we have these family friends that are so close we just consider them family. So my family and I went up to my "Grandparents" house for their Easter party. There was mostly older kids there and adults so I didn't have anyone really to hang out with except for my two younger siblings, my older sister had ran off with the other teenyboppers. I was fine with that I painted eggs and drew funny faces on them but when there where no more eggs I got bored fast. There where bounce houses outside but the teenagers took them over. And when you are seven you are easily intimidated by the weird immature species... however I got brave and went right for the bounce house. Inside I found my sister with a couple of other teenagers bouncing around and when I crawled in my sister said something to me, she wasn't trying to be mean or embarras me. During that party I put on my Dora the explora purse because ate seven you don't really care and Dora was awesome, but it is no longer awesome when you are stuck in a bounce house with a bunch of teenagers laughing at you because of your sister commenting on it. I was so embarrassed and I ran out of there, after that I avoided the teenagers. However lucky for me I was finically old enough to join the big kids egg hunt group. Yay... :? I adjusted by Dora purse and scowled at the teenagers who were all eager to find the golden egg with the one hundred dollars inside of it. Finally my grandma opened the gate and a stampede ran through with me holding on to my purse for dear life! After a while I had gotten a decent amount of eggs which held some quarters and candy, however I heard the golden egg had not been found yet, but I sat down all grumpy because I have never been that lucky. As I sat down I saw something glittering half buried next to the big oak tree, curiously I walked over to it and sure enough it was the golden egg! Everyone cheered for me except the teenagers who glared at me as I walked by holding my Dora purse with pride. For the rest of the night we had a nice dinner and played games which I was finally included in. I have to say that was a good Easter, and I should see if I still have that purse, maybe it will give me luck again this year! C:
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Owner: me?sarcastic?
Show Name: The Lost Treasure of Spring
Barn Name: Ēostre (Old english for Easter)
Halter color: Her eye colors
Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
Memory/Experience:Alright, here we go. Every year, most of my siblings all come to my parents house for Easter and we have a tradition of painting all our eggs together. So, I had put an egg of mine half way into a red dye, then a few minutes later I put it so that the bottom half would dye in the green ( I really loved Christmas, okay?). Anyways, I went back to what I was doing and kind of forgot about that egg. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that it had slipped all the way into the green dye. Later, I suddenly remembered it and when I pulled it out, the top was dirt brown and the bottom was grass green! My brother thought that was hilarious and wrote the words "No one will find this egg" on the side of it as a joke. Then, the next day when our parents hid it in the yard, NO ONE could find it. Even my parents forgot where it was hidden. We searched for a good half hour before giving up. Everyone had a good laugh about the irony and it's now become a running joke in our family. We never did find that egg though.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Slots:

- the easter eggs can only pass if any kind of appaloosa passes on, but even then only with 20%
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:45 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Ring Around the Rosies
Barn Name: Lullaby
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): pink
Memory/Experience:
Every Year, my family dyes eggs together, and we have a family egg hunt. Each year, my sister and I wake up to find our baskets full of candy and goodies, and one year, we found silly string in our baskets. Now keep in mind, my sister and I are evil 9 and 10 years olds, so we use very advantage we can to prank our parents. My sister and I took one look at the silly string and at each other, and we knew exactly what to do.

MISSION: Cover Mom in silly string :twisted:
CURRENT POSITION: Mom had just woken up, we are hiding as she calls our names looking for us.

We were hiding in a back porch that wasn't much bigger than the two of us, and we didn't use it anymore. It was around the corner of our house, so my mom couldn't see us when she came out my sister had told mom we'd be outside, and when she wa ready we'd be waiting. And waiting we were. Waiting for her to come outside so we could spray her with our silly string. She came out, and my sister and I could barely hold our giggles as she walked closer to our location, calling out our names. The minute she was close enough, we dashed down the stairs of the porch, screaming "SURPIRSE!" As we launched our silly string at her. She screeched and began running the opposite way, beginning to laugh. Our silly string finally ran out, and my sister and I were breathless from laughing and running, our mom laughing as well. She complimented us on our skills, and so every year from then, we get silly string and surprise her. She knows it coming, but she doesn't know when. :twisted:
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: The Bunny Comes
Barn Name: Chocolate
Halter color: Eye Color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
Memory/Experience: My favorite memory would have to be me and my sisters stayed up all night to try and catch the Easter bunny I managed to stay up but my little sisters fell asleep. But they "Woke up" every 20 minutes asking if the Easter bunny came yet they where still half asleep and so I told them to go back to bed. This happened all night every 20 to 30 minutes. it was really funny and they had no idea they where doing it they even got up a couple times and went to "check the Easter Basket's" But they where sleep walking and wrapped up in blanket's it was the funniest thing watching them stumble down the hallway wrapped up in blankets in more than half asleep. That is my favorite memory it makes me laugh every time I think about it. (He is absolute beautiful good job)
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:13 am

Owner: DauntlessDivergentC
        Show Name: Mister Opportunity
        Barn Name: Chance
        Halter color: rainbow
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): rainbow
        Memory/Experience: When I was three my parents were still together. I think this was the last Easter I had actually spent with my mom and dad in the same state much less same house. My dad had wanted to get me a little baby chick for Easter, so he took me to this little farm or ranch out in Utah. I was too young to remember much. I do remember seeing baby bunnies, chicks, and other animals in cages. My dad had gone up to speak to the store owner who sadly told us that he had no more baby chicks for sale. We had a ferret named Minnie (who was my best friend at the time...we played tag xD that little ferret adored me...) and dad said he didn't want to get a baby bunny. Instead my dad let me pick out a baby turkey chick. Yes, my Easter present was Turkey-Lurkey. This little baby was not a normal turkey. He loved sitting on people's shoulders like a parrot, but would then peck their eyes out (fun to unleash on unwanted guests). Turkey-Lurkey was a tom (male). He was an extremely loud little bird and our neighbors, whose children bullied me, threatened my dad about my chick. When my mom took me away from him I guess he ended up getting rid of my turkey and Minnie. That Easter though...last time I spent a holiday with both parents and one of the only memories I have of my parents being together.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:12 am

Small bump
(Will delete this post if necessary)
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplySimpingg » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Owner: Milatiger
Show Name: Patterns Upon Patterns
Barn Name: Chester
Halter color: Sky Blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Memory/Experience: I would wake up and look on my desk, a cute lil' easter basket with ribbons,chocolates and a stuffed toy sat there with the sun shining through the curtains, I would go wake my brother and tell him, even though he got mad I woke him up, we opened it up and we thanked our mum, later that day we travelled to my dad's house and prepared for a big easter egg hunt, even though sometimes we would cheat and look around while he is telling us the rules, afterwards, we would race off in different directions looking high and low, at the end of the day, dessert was no problem.
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

Teeny tiny bump