Khimaira Friesians #19 - Dragon Born - Custom by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #19 - Dragon Born - Custom

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:09 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?     Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: The Night Fury
Barn Name: Toothless
Height: 16.3hh
Color: Black
Scales: Design: Toothless || Main Colour: Black
Genetics: Ee aa

Re: Khimaira Friesians #19 - Dragon Born - Custom

Postby L.V.L » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:56 am

Look at my little Night Fury!! 😻😻
    He's looking zexy. 👌
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:53 am

Um.I've already made toothless. I don't appreciate the remake...it's the 3rd time now someone has had a custom based off my Khims... The Offical Toothless...
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 am

S h e b s t e r wrote:Um.I've already made toothless. I don't appreciate the remake...it's the 3rd time now someone has had a custom based off my Khims... The Offical Toothless...

I'm sorry Shebster that your Khims are being remade, but this is based off a movie.
    I know that many users had a plan on making dragons from the movie, and I expected there to be doubles of them.
    I would offer to take away his alpha marks, but to me it's an important part of him.
    I do hope to make most of the dragons from the movie; so please expect to see doubles of some dragons; as other users would like one of there own also.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:36 am

L.V.L wrote:
S h e b s t e r wrote:Um.I've already made toothless. I don't appreciate the remake...it's the 3rd time now someone has had a custom based off my Khims... The Offical Toothless...

I'm sorry Shebster that your Khims are being remade, but this is based off a movie.
    I know that many users had a plan on making dragons from the movie, and I expected there to be doubles of them.
    I would offer to take away his alpha marks, but to me it's an important part of him.
    I do hope to make most of the dragons from the movie; so please expect to see doubles of some dragons; as other users would like one of there own also.

From chickensmoothie mods' perspective, users cannot claim personal rights to copyrighted characters. Creating characters and adopts inspired by/based off of them is fair game to everyone.
c:
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 am

Thank you, Dia.
    And I'm sorry Sheb.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:26 am

It's not so much because of the movie. I am actually toothless obsessed. So it's not just because of Dragon Born Khims that I have him. I have him as my phone case, I carry a stuffed animal toothless around as my wallet, I have several toothless shirts, 2 toothless piggy banks, toothless earrings, another toothless stuffed animal, toothless WME. An still collect more stuff when I find them. All my Khims mean something to me. I don't just go collecting as many as I can.. I am very very picky whenever it comes to applying for an adopt. An I don't have designs all remade just because I really liked that adoptable I don't have to have it sometimes ill just ask for a slot or offer mates or make art of them an gift to the owner.. An I get it that I can't really say anything because its a movie character an everyone wants one.. but its just a sign of respect an control. It ruins the specialty of him. Like for instance..

Replica ------>My LumiI get it.. they don't look exactly the same but its different artists. But you get what I am saying.You can realize what they were trying to do.

I am really not trying to sound mean or anything but it just upsets me that so many people just GOTTA HAVE, GOTTA HAVE, GOTTA HAVE. Without caring about how people would feel about it. :(
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 am

S h e b s t e r wrote:It's not so much because of the movie. I am actually toothless obsessed. So it's not just because of Dragon Born Khims that I have him. I have him as my phone case, I carry a stuffed animal toothless around as my wallet, I have several toothless shirts, 2 toothless piggy banks, toothless earrings, another toothless stuffed animal, toothless WME. An still collect more stuff when I find them. All my Khims mean something to me. I don't just go collecting as many as I can.. I am very very picky whenever it comes to applying for an adopt. An I don't have designs all remade just because I really liked that adoptable I don't have to have it sometimes ill just ask for a slot or offer mates or make art of them an gift to the owner.. An I get it that I can't really say anything because its a movie character an everyone wants one.. but its just a sign of respect an control. It ruins the specialty of him. Like for instance..

Replica ------>My LumiI get it.. they don't look exactly the same but its different artists. But you get what I am saying.You can realize what they were trying to do.

I am really not trying to sound mean or anything but it just upsets me that so many people just GOTTA HAVE, GOTTA HAVE, GOTTA HAVE. Without caring about how people would feel about it. :(

Yes maybe designs repeat but as there are over 1500 khims you can expect that designs will appear multiple times. With your lumi you could expect that they would at least look similar since they are both based off the same shark/fish species. An artist only makes what is ordered and a digital drawing should not cause an argument nor should the blame be passed to an artist or member of the community who happened to make/order a design similar to an existing one. I understand that you may like toothless but many other people also like him and it would be unfair to make him entirely exclusive to one person. They did not do it to spite you but like i said you have to appreciate that designs WILL appear multiple times as there are only a limited amount of colours and patterns and as the adoptable gets bigger chances are you will find multiple that begin to look the same.

Nobody is targeting your adopted designs and maliciously getting 'replicas' to be made, they could just happen to order it and happen to get an outcome with some similarities.

Please do not continue this discussion.

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:33 am

Slots:

please no jet black coloration, because then outlines and shadeing can't be seen anymore ^^ please make the color a little bit lighter then the lines

and sheb basing a horse of of the same character or animal can't be prevented. The character/animal is free to use for everyone like Dia said. but this doesn't mean that you can't treasure your own horses anymore, the horse you have is yours alone no matter how often a similiar design will be made, your horse is still unique and you can still treasure every inch of it.
pets shouldn't be seen like a thing, even if they aren't real and especially when they are real.

hope it's okay that i said something too undyne ^^
if there is more unhappiness you can contact me per pm and we will find a solution ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
Slots:

please no jet black coloration, because then outlines and shadeing can't be seen anymore ^^ please make the color a little bit lighter then the lines

and sheb basing a horse of of the same character or animal can't be prevented. The character/animal is free to use for everyone like Dia said. but this doesn't mean that you can't treasure your own horses anymore, the horse you have is yours alone no matter how often a similiar design will be made, your horse is still unique and you can still treasure every inch of it.
pets shouldn't be seen like a thing, even if they aren't real and especially when they are real.

hope it's okay that i said something too undyne ^^
if there is more unhappiness you can contact me per pm and we will find a solution ^^

thats fine Neri <3

And are you talking about the rocks?? The rest is more really dark grey?