Based on Click to view
Artist ~Soul~ [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1,244 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Cream On Top
Barn Name: Coffee
Height: 17.3
Color: Silver Chestnut Pearl Tobiano
Genetics: ee II aa II Zz II Prlplr
Breeding Info:
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1,244 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3718092
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 am

Owner: TIGERCATZ
Show Name: Shifting Sandy
Barn Name: Sandy
Halter color: black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Story:

Sandy was cantering through the woods one day, carefree as ever. Mind you, this is how he was on most day, Sandy is not a horse who worries about much. So he was catering through the woods at Misty Forests and he must have found an interesting side trail or something like that because later we lost his trail, but I'm getting ahead of myself. At misty Forests we don't expect the horses to come back at a specific time, we just let them out and they go where they want to go. But that night we had already put all of the other horses in their stalls but we couldn't find Sandy. We were getting worried so we sent out a search party to look for him. We tracked him for a while but then lost the trail. There was nothing we could do but go back. The next morning there he was and we still have no idea where he went that day.( 400 Max )
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 am

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Story: Coffee is a rather unique Stallion instead of having a dark coat like the rets of his herd he has a really light coat. And so when he was a young colt he would always get teased and told that no mare would ever like him for his coat colour and he would never get a herd of his own. So when he was 2 years old he set out to find other horses like him and make his own herd when all horses would be accepted no matter there coat colour light or dark he would except them all so far he has found one mare who is willing to journey with him to find more horses who feel left out. And together they hope to have a family and to teach there kids about being nice to every horse no matter what they look like.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 pm

This is closed ^^
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:18 am

Spirit23Wolf wrote:Owner: Spirit23wolf
Story: Coffee is a rather unique Stallion instead of having a dark coat like the rets of his herd he has a really light coat. And so when he was a young colt he would always get teased and told that no mare would ever like him for his coat colour and he would never get a herd of his own. So when he was 2 years old he set out to find other horses like him and make his own herd when all horses would be accepted no matter there coat colour light or dark he would except them all so far he has found one mare who is willing to journey with him to find more horses who feel left out. And together they hope to have a family and to teach there kids about being nice to every horse no matter what they look like.

Winner!
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:32 am

~Soul~ wrote:
Spirit23Wolf wrote:Owner: Spirit23wolf

Winner!

Thank You c:
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me