Artist OutdatedBoombox [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#1238 Khimaira Friesians

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

I woke up early and managed to have a bit of time to make a rare adopt for all of you lovely people today, since I recently realized that I actually haven't made a rare adopt for you yet.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 18hh
Color: Mushroom Khimaira Sabino Khimaira Near leopard Appaloosa with cobweb
Genetics: ee/aa/KsbKsb/Klpklp PATN1 + cobweb + Mushroom
Breeding Info: Mushroom passes at 30%. Cobweb Passes at 30%

To get him, say something nice to 5 community members. That's it. However, it needs to be more than 2 sentences and should be somewhat detailed. None of the short stuff.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] stallion
    [b]Age:[/b] 17
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Nice things:[/b]

End Date:
April 2nd
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1238 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Amymay99 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 am

Owner: Amymay99
    Show Name: In Every Nook And Cranny
    Barn Name: Nook
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    Nice things:

HowlingHooves - I'm not sure if you are part of the khim community in particular but you have been so kind to me and patient with all my questions. I can't thank you enough!

~Soul~ - well for one your designs are amazing, I mean thag disney themed custom you did was stunning! You are also really nice to everyone in the community and I look forward to your future designs.

NeriHuga - With out you this place probably would not be running as smoothly as it is, you keep things organised and really know what your talking about. I often see you correcting genes and sorting out breedings. You fix the mishaps that happen and I truly appreciate your hard work for these adopts.

ABeardedDragon - I see you around quite a lot and I have to say that I enjoy your designs. You are responsible for the archive which for me is a total life saver and the fact that it is so organised really helps. You obviously work hard to keep it updated!

Alfafa - I remember when you joined as an artist and not only were your designs beautiful but you were really kind and seemed to be really happy to be a part of the artist team. You are also responsible for blessing my with my first Khim (Ragnarok) who you gave to me as an RU which I can't thank you enough for.
Last edited by Amymay99 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Slots:

- will alwass pass khim sabino

and thank you guys for your kind words x3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Owner: *~Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Catch You in my Spider Dance
Barn Name: Fet
Halter color: black and white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): black and white
Nice things:

PineApples4life- My dear sister: you mean the wor to me and even though you are sick right now, I hope you get better. Whenever you're at your friends house, I get lonely without you. You light up my world.

DauntlessDivergentC- My mentor for westaloosa's: You have taught me so much already, and we just started. You've answered my questions and helped me out when I needed it. The work you do in all these adopts is fantastic!

NeriHyuga- Artist: what can I say except DANNNG! Your art is awesome and you continue to inspire me to work on my art! I look up to, and hope to join your team of artists one day.

D.J.D Vos- Artist: Your art is fabulous, and this competition to get him is so nice and kind. Everyone needs a little kindness. I also look up to your art, and omigosh this cobweb is awesome! Keep up the AWESOME art!

Marsh-Artists as well: and amazing artist where every khim they make is better than the last. Their art is truly beautiful, and another style I look up to. Keep making art Marsh, they are all amazing!

All of you (except my sister lol) make khimaira friesians possible, and without any of you, Khim's would be a whole lot bleaker.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:59 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Dreaming Prince
Barn Name: Royal
Halter color: brown
Pearl/jewel color (halter): lilac
Nice things:
NeriHyuga - God, how long have the two of us been friends? I think it's been since little magic haha. You've never failed to make incredible designs, even the simple ones have always had their charm. Thank you for never giving up on being my friend even though there have been times where I've been a total cow.

Crow- We haven't actually interacted that much in regards to khims but honestly you are a great person and so nice. Your kindness was and is wonderful
Wip
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 am

Owner: DauntlessDivergentC
Show Name: Goodnight Sweet Prince
Barn Name: Shamlin
Halter color: dusk
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye color
Nice things:
Crow You have always been there for me. You were the one that got me into just about every OC adopt on here and on dA. We've had a ton of fun roleplaying and such. I miss you terribly. You are an amazing artist and loved the morgans you had made when you were with my adopt. I hope real life is treating you well.

Pinto, Through the ups and downs you were with me. I know you have changed your username and at the moment I could not remember it. We, too, had a blast roleplaying and such. Thank you for the slots from your pretty Euphoria. Thanks to you and your kf mare I was able to not only start my herd, but to also grow my herd.

Vivian <3 Words do not express my love and gratitude towards you enough. Out of all my friends I do believe you are the closest at the moment. I'm sorry I haven't been able to help you with math lately. I will help you as soon as I can. I miss talking to you and spending good times with you. You stuck up for me several times. I love you human nugette <3

crazycookiemonster Cookie...cookie cookie cookie... If I didn't have you life would be less sweeter. Our talks and conversations were amazing. We have bonded over crazy talk and breeding slots. I miss talking to you as well. If it wasn't for the slot to your cookie fantasy you gave me, I wouldn't have gotten my birthday fantasy khim. Thank you ever so much. I am truly still in your debt.

-Undyne- We both have gone through hard times this year. Through the talks we have had I was able to push through my troubles and find a relationship stronger than diamonds. If it wasn't for you I doubt I would have gotten through it without as many scratches and bruises. You made my first fantasy and even my beautiful Dracula. Ive found that my favorite horses have been by you so far. I adore your skills and love spending time talking to you. I'm sorry I've been away and haven't been able to chat with you <3
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Fri May 05, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 am

Owner: crazycookiemonster
        Show Name: Afternoon Tea
        Barn Name: Earl Grey
        Halter color: surprise me
        Pearl/jewel color (halter):
        Nice things:
            beardy -> i wanna say thank you beardy for putting up with all of my breedings that i relentlessly send you. through all of the breedings i think we've become really close since we do private steams and joke around a lot. i could think of no one that i would prefer to spend my evening talking too and watching you art with then you.
            keen -> me and you, we are southern besties and ive really come to love you and your adorable charm. us southerners have to stick together and you are so generous and creative so i love watching your streams even if you lake focus sometimes, it only makes us love you more and i look forward to your new adopt <3
            nikki -> i love all of your fruit/veggie doodles and i make it a point to try and be on all of your streams, because your such a hoot to talk too. i also look forward to your many streams ad becoming closer with you c:
            daunt -> we connected very quickly and defiantly become friends since we have talked about boys and other juicy stuff. i love that i can talk to you about anything and know that you will always lend an ear to listen just as i would for you.
            soul -> our friendship is still a little bit new but i hope that we can truly develop it into something because i love your art and your super sweet. defiantly look forward to seeing your khims and to see where our friendship can go <3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Laced with Webs | Prince }

Postby L.V.L » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am

Owner: L.V.L
    Show Name: Laced with Webs
    Barn Name: Prince
    Halter color: Surprise Me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    NeriHyuga:
    I have told you things about my life that honestly not even my own family
    knows about and I really want to thank you for that. I wanna also thank
    you for the words that you said back to me, I have seen it even though
    I didn't respond.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Human Nugget:
    going to be honest, didn't see my name in your post and i got really mad for a second
    there. xD Oh my lord, where shall I even begin on you? I was going to talk about when
    we first started talking to each other, but I don't even remember if we meant here or
    if we meant over in WM.... but either way it was forever ago and we've grown so much
    since then it's sorta insane. Being my little math buddy, I'm also sorry I haven't been on
    much for us to even talk! This up coming play is killing me for after school, but after
    April 8th ... girl ... I'm all yours.
    Jesdar:
    My how to train your dragon buddy!! We've had so many weird times looking ships up
    I never knew there were so many scenes with them.
    Keen Bean:
    Keen, the first person I opened up to for a problem I didn't know how to deal with,
    you've helped me in so many ways since the time I've known you, I don't know how
    I could ever thank you enough. I know that we haven't spoken much lately, but I'm
    honestly hoping that will change very soon. Love ya my keen. <3
    Soul:
    My poor little Soul! I have dumped so many breeding bombs on you it's insane. Dx But
    you do such a wonderful job on them, I will continue to keep dropping them on you!
    Besides breedings though, I know that we haven't really talked much but I also feel like
    that we have though.... if that makes any sense? ._.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 05, 2017 5:47 am

this needs to be judged ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Fri May 05, 2017 6:46 am

Crazycookiemonster wrote:
        Owner: crazycookiemonster
        Show Name: Afternoon Tea
        Barn Name: Earl Grey
        Halter color: surprise me
        Pearl/jewel color (halter):
        Nice things:
            beardy -> i wanna say thank you beardy for putting up with all of my breedings that i relentlessly send you. through all of the breedings i think we've become really close since we do private steams and joke around a lot. i could think of no one that i would prefer to spend my evening talking too and watching you art with then you.
            keen -> me and you, we are southern besties and ive really come to love you and your adorable charm. us southerners have to stick together and you are so generous and creative so i love watching your streams even if you lake focus sometimes, it only makes us love you more and i look forward to your new adopt <3
            nikki -> i love all of your fruit/veggie doodles and i make it a point to try and be on all of your streams, because your such a hoot to talk too. i also look forward to your many streams ad becoming closer with you c:
            daunt -> we connected very quickly and defiantly become friends since we have talked about boys and other juicy stuff. i love that i can talk to you about anything and know that you will always lend an ear to listen just as i would for you.
            soul -> our friendship is still a little bit new but i hope that we can truly develop it into something because i love your art and your super sweet. defiantly look forward to seeing your khims and to see where our friendship can go <3

Boop!
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me