Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Growths #213 and #214

Postby Neah » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:09 am

The two growths for the orphan litter here.

These two big pups were dropped off to us by another shelter that has his it's limit of animals. We don't know much about them, just that they were dropped off at night when no one was around. We agreed to take them in and try to find some good homes for them.

For their competitions how about you guys put together a playlist for them. Pretty up and extras are allowed.
Ends:
3/18/17

Code: Select all
Number:
Username:
Name:
Playlist:

Genes:

#213 (Saint Bernard Mix):

kk // ee // Bb // DD // slsl // AtAsa // SiSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CC // gg // uu

#214 (Rottweiler Mix):

kk // EE // Bb // DD // slsl // AtAsa // SSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CC // gg // uu
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Growths #213 and #214

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:56 am

Number: #214
Username: SpeednGrace
Name: The Prince's Chronicles // Caspian
Collar Color: Is this ok?
Playlist:

How Else ~ Steve Aoki ft Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen
~ The reason for this song is because this lad likes to get his own way with everything, be it objects or doing stuff in general. More often than not he manipulate situations to get what he wants, no matter what.

DON'T TRUST ME ~ 3OH!3
~ This pup is an openly flirty lad and is more bark than bite. So will constantly tease/taunt but more often than not won't back it up. Though sometimes he will be able to back himself up, often using his size. I believe this song depicts that.

Stressed Out (Tomsize Remix) ~ Twenty One Pilots (Trap Nation)
~ This song was chosen because he is very self-conscious, Caspian thinks highly what others think of him. More than not this stresses him out.

The Greatest ~ Sia
~ I chose this song because Caspian strives to be the best at everything. Showing his stamina when it comes to getting things done.

Larger Than Life ~ Pinkzebra
~ I chose this because I believe this song represents this lads dreamer personality. His head is always up in the clouds dreaming.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 am

Number: 213
Username: Wolfiedog3
Name: Noelle
Collar Color: <3
Playlist:

Chained to the Rhythm - By Katy Perry -- "The reason this song is on my playlist is because it makes me want to dance around, yet also makes me feel how lost in this world we all are. We think that there is a natural order when there isn't, just makes me feel better about not feeling lost."

Castle on the Hill - by Ed Sheeran -- "I have this song on here because it reminds me of how my life was when I was just running around, how I grew up here. I made friends and lost some, found my way. It makes me feel so good on the inside. I now get those friends again, yet not all the time."

Something Just Like This - By The Chainsmokers and Coldplay -- "This song is here because dreams are something everyone wants to happen, yet they almost never do. Most don't, yet mine did. I found a bunch of friends and have a great home, with some new friends."

Paris - by The Chainsmokers -- "This is one of the odder songs on my list. I have this song to remember that we all go down together if we are suck together. Friends and Family. Always together and very let each other down, 'If we go down then we go down, we go down together'."

Starving - by Hailee Steinfeld -- "Another odd one. This one is because of when I was fostered for a while. I didn't know I wanted to have a home until I had been in there for a while. So I loved it after a while."

Sit Sill, Look Pretty - By Daya -- "This song is for mostly every girl dog out there. Nobody wants to be one of those dogs who gets carried around in a purse. They want to be treated like equals to most. Nobody wants to just sit and look pretty. #IHATEPICTURES!"

Thumbs - By Sabrina Carpenter -- "This song is to remind us that me don't need to keep doing the same things. Don't twiddle your thumbs, get up and do what you can. Stop just sitting there and get up, do something!"

Light it up - By Major Lazer -- "This is my last song currently. This song is just here for me to dance to it. I love the beat of the song and it just makes me want to dance all the time. Love it, really you should go listen to it."

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Drone
Collar Color: http://www.pupkart.com/Products/pet-Dog ... _large.jpg
Playlist: Dope - Falling Away https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJ9KS5ioDI, System of a down - Lonely day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUSsQ_OXzc, and lastly is a mixture.. I don't know the name of this but it's a mixture of a lot of songs most of which I know but I'm lazy to say them and I forgotten some of the names (ignore the lion king fan art if you don't like it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpEK8kzbhPo
My favorite toy AND why: http://www.petmountain.com/photos/produ ... oy-red.jpg I love it cause of this story "Hey Droney Drone! It's your birthday today and you know what that means?" I try hard not to roll my eyes. "That's right, you're one years old! So how about my adult dogie have a nice present and a very safe dog cake with some shredded dog treats!" OH BOY NOW YOU'RE TALKING! "But first- Oh NO! "You must take a bath because you stink to high heaven and smell like molded cheese!" after twenty minutes of fusing and fifteen minutes of bathing Drone finally gets out of the bathroom I'M FREE!!!!! runs around in circles "Drone!- Ohh what now and can I have my dog cake, I'm STARVING! "Sense you've been semi-decent you may now have your cake and afterwords have your present." OH YAY YIPPIE! after not even 1 second the cake is gone So anywho what's next? "WOW DRONE YOU ATE THAT FAST! Sooo here's your present and I made sure you won't tear this one up!" CHALLENGE EXCEPTED MASTER YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IN MY TEARING SKILLS! "So here's your toy!" Oh yeah!- Waiit "Go on play with it!" OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSHERS IT'S PLAY SONG I MEAN STRONG!!!! charges at it and plays with it for hours "Aaaw look at him he grew up so fast that he's even more playful with his toys! GOOD BOY DRONE ATTACK THAT TOY! I LOVE YOU CHILD!" I'M GONNA GET YOU BEGGER I MEAN BUGGER!--- Sooo yeah that's my story of my toy!
What my master looks like: http://www.conductmanagement.com/images/happy_kid8.png
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:50 am

mark for 213

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Number:
Username:
Name:
Playlist

Bork~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 am

number; either, they're both gorgeous c:
username;
name;
gender;
collar color;
playlist;
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 am

Number: #213
Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Paprika
Collar Color: dark leather with redish doots and yellow gems

Playlist:
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me Paprika likes this particular song because she is a hopeless romantic, and dreams of having something special like this in her life. She also tends to compare herself to the other female canines around her, who seem like they have everything. She constantly puts herself down because she isn't like them, she's different and no one would want her. Being abandoned as a puppy and having spent a lot of time at various shelters only intensifies the feeling. So this song gives her hope that just maybe there is someone out there who will accept her.

Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass The Saint Bernard is naturally a big dog, and Paprika knows it's not her fault that she's larger due to her parents and genetics. But she can't help but wonder if she'd have a home by now if she was smaller. It doesn't seem to matter how friendly and loving she is, people are just not interested in her. Perhaps they don't want to deal with her drool, or maybe it's because they live in an apartment? This song tends to renew her confidence and makes her feel good about her size. It even occasionally makes her want to sway her butt and wag her tail, which is her version of dancing. It's just too much fun to resist.

Walk off the Earth - Fire In My Soul This song is simply how Paprika feels whenever she is felt at home alone. She doesn't like to be confined in the house all day, and she wants to be let out to run around outside. To play and to breathe in the fresh air. So she often always destroys something in the house due to her reckless behavior with needing to let out her frustration. She does get cabin fever and goes stir crazy just like any human being that's been at home for too many days would. Paprika craves adventure, although she is far from active. She's only active when she is feeling playful or needs to get out of the house for a bit.

Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go Paprika has a duel meaning for her love for this song. Firstly she adores the water and is known to run into it even in the dead of winter. Although Paprika isn't sure how to exactly swim, so she only goes where she can touch. She even likes to participate is water-gun fights, and bathes. But her second reason is because she shares the same passion as the singer does, except it's for guarding her family and not the sea. She likes to take care of them and keep harm away from them, no matter the cost. She would do anything for her family to be safe. It may be odd for her to combine these too subjects together but, any body of water is a place where she is unable to protect her family. If they start to drown there is nothing she can really do to help them. So at the very least the song either makes her crave a water-gun fight, or makes her protective of her loved ones.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama This song has such a "homey" feel to it that it that she can't help but think of home, where she grew up. All the fun she had with her brothers and sisters. All the memories just come flooding all at once, even if she never been to Alabama. She remembers all the things her mother tried to teach her before she was taken away from them. Things were much simpler back then, and she can't help but miss it. It's like the glory days. She can even remember all the scents and smells that surrounded her home. Paprika can only hope she can provide the same safe and homey environment when she has her own pups some day.

Macarena No one knows why, it's just a complete mystery, but Paprika just absolutely loves this song. Maybe she originally came from a Spanish home? Whatever the case maybe, whenever this song is played Paprika becomes very happy and begins to bark. She doesn't howl or anything, she just barks. And it's specially unusual because she hardly even barks to begin with.

Shawn Mendes - Stitches & Shawn Mendes - Mercy Paprika tends to listen to this when she's upset. You might think she would listen to something to cheer her up, but really when you are upset you don't want to be near anything cheerful. So this is what she resorts to. It actually helps her to cry it out and then clear her head. Then she's able to evaluate her situation so she can come to the right solution. Other wise she could risk going off on emotions, and potentially make the situation worse. After listening to these on loop for 30 minutes and has talked to a friend to double check she is in fact doing the right thing, she's usually golden.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:31 pm

SergeantWinter wrote:
Number: #213
Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Paprika
Collar Color: dark leather with redish doots and yellow gems

SpeednGrace wrote:
Username: SpeednGrace
Name: The Prince's Chronicles // Caspian
Collar Color: Is this ok?

I really liked both of your forms so congrats. ^^ Take good care of them.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:08 pm

I definitely will Neah, thank you so much <3
I just wanna snuggle her so badly!!

Also congrats to you SpeednGrace!
If you want Caspian to be friends with Paprika or anything at all just let me know and I'm sure we can figure something out.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me