Based on Click to view
Artist OutdatedBoombox [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1202 Khimaira Friesians

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:21 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 18hh
Color: Bay Dun Tobiano
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Dd/nT
Breeding Info:

To get him, tell me where he was foaled/show me a picture!

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] stallion
    [b]Age:[/b] 5
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Birthplace:[/b]

End Date:
March 16th

#Vos is on a Tobiano run
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1202 Khimaira Friesians

Postby loveinspired » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:31 am

Owner: loveinspired
Show Name: This Present Darkness
Barn Name: Peretti
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Turquoise
Birthplace: Peretti's dam was not expected to foal for another three weeks when she managed to sneak off to a far corner of their extensive pasture to give birth without the prying eyes of a worried barn crew. A quiet clearing in the forest, recently carpeted by blooming wildflowers was her location of choice and in the relative brightness of late morning, she gave birth to the precocious dun tobiano colt. The surroundings complimented his rich coat and were nearly as beautiful as we was

you are killing me with this boy <3
loveinspired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 am

Owner: Salute The Private
Show Name: Here Comes Goodbye
Barn Name: Sitka
Halter color: Surprise me please :3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me please :3
Birthplace: Sitka was born on a crisp morning in early spring, steam curling from the shallow river that cut through a lonely mountain valley on the farthest reaches of the expansive roaming grounds of her owner. Sitka's mother chose this spot simply because of the sweet grass that grew and the lovely flowers that stood tall and strong like she hoped her foal would be. The valley was well protected by both forest and mountains, making it a perfect place for a foal to grow peacefully, having everything he could ever need: Water, sweet green grass, tall stalks of what she assumed was wheat, and the beautiful flowers to add a little color. Sitka was reared in a place that imprinted upon him the stamp of wild that he still held deep within his heart like a child cherishes their teddy, with plenty of room to stretch his long legs and build heavy muscle, causing him to look much wider than many other Khims. At the age of 1 year, Sitka was auctioned off to a wealthy land owner and was taken away from his home. To this day, even at the ripe year of five, he still dreams of the wild colors, soft wind carrying the succulent smell of water from the spring fed river, wind bending the long stalks of lush grass, causing a fire deep within his soul that ached to run along that field once more.

Sitka's Home
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:07 pm

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:00 am

Owner: Laurara
    Show Name: Eye of the Hurricane
    Barn Name: Afa ('Hurricane' - Origins: Polynesia)
    Halter color: Dark Gray
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Gold
    Birthplace: Afa was born here
    Summer was well under way. The days were long, warm and sunny, and the nights were cool but not unbearably cold. Afa's father, a strong, confident stallion, had a tight-knit number of savvy, level-headed mares at his side. One fine day, Afa's parent's herd found themselves at the top of the cliffs, seen in the picture above. There, the grass was greener than any of the other grasslands they had seen, and, they all knew one another well enough to know that no one would be foolish enough to wander dangerously close to the edge. They lived there happily for a number of days, the mares filling their pregnant bellies with the grass that they needed for the strength that would help them bear their soon-to-be-arriving foals.
    What no one expected, however, was the weather. Near the seas, storms prevail, and, as Afa's mother felt the first contractions of her coming birth, their paradise was overcome with high winds, pelting rains and salty spray from the oceans below. As the leggy colt took his first glance around the world around him, the strong winds almost blinded him, the large raindrops hitting his handsome paint like tiny bullets. His mother stood above him, sheltering him from most of the elements, and as he took his first, shaky steps, the wind knocked his legs out from under him, the colt landing on his backside with a comical expression.
    Of course, storms don't last forever, and after a few hours, the brave, confident young colt was racing around the clifftops, enjoying the light summer breeze.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:45 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue May 02, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:10 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Mystery in the Sunlight
Barn Name: Dal
Halter color: orange
Pearl/jewel color (halter): garnet
Birthplace:Image
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Owner: aray17
Show Name: Honu Kahu (means turtle guardian in Hawaiian)
Barn Name: Alika (means guardian in Hawaiian)
Halter color: inspired by the ocean
Pearl/jewel color (halter): inspired by the ocean
Birthplace: Image Alika was born on the soft sands of Maui. His mother would spend every night protecting the mother turtles who also had babies on the way. Alika's mom had spent many nights helping hawaiian turtles lay eggs and so, many mother turtles comforted her during her delivery. The soothing sound of the waves calmed her and the moon was bright. She laid under millions of stars shining bright above her as her precious son, Alika was born. They were part of a wild herd that roamed the terrain of Hana, Maui. Soon after he was born, Alika was prancing in the shallow waters of Maui's night ocean alongside his mother. The turtles swam around them and kept an eye on Alika while his mother rested. From that day on, Alika became very fond of turtles and would protect their babies from the menacing birds when they hatched.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am

Owner: Cloud'
Show Name: Lead The Way
Barn Name:Len
Halter color: Brown leather
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Mid Blue
Birthplace: On this hill under the Tree just when the first sunrays crawled over the horizon <3 Still his favourite place to be

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 am

Salute The Private wrote:Owner: Salute The Private
Show Name: Here Comes Goodbye
Barn Name: Sitka
Halter color: Surprise me please :3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me please :3
Birthplace: Sitka was born on a crisp morning in early spring, steam curling from the shallow river that cut through a lonely mountain valley on the farthest reaches of the expansive roaming grounds of her owner. Sitka's mother chose this spot simply because of the sweet grass that grew and the lovely flowers that stood tall and strong like she hoped her foal would be. The valley was well protected by both forest and mountains, making it a perfect place for a foal to grow peacefully, having everything he could ever need: Water, sweet green grass, tall stalks of what she assumed was wheat, and the beautiful flowers to add a little color. Sitka was reared in a place that imprinted upon him the stamp of wild that he still held deep within his heart like a child cherishes their teddy, with plenty of room to stretch his long legs and build heavy muscle, causing him to look much wider than many other Khims. At the age of 1 year, Sitka was auctioned off to a wealthy land owner and was taken away from his home. To this day, even at the ripe year of five, he still dreams of the wild colors, soft wind carrying the succulent smell of water from the spring fed river, wind bending the long stalks of lush grass, causing a fire deep within his soul that ached to run along that field once more.

Sitka's Home

Alaska never fails to draw me in and bring up some very, very good memories... Winner!
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me