Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1,148 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby Keen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:55 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Folmes
Show Name: The Unsinkable Treasure
Barn Name: Titanic
Height: 13.2 hh
Color: Primitive Dun Pangare
Genetics: Ee A+a Dd PaPa
Rarity: Common + Mane Edits
-Will always pass on Pangare

This is an unlimited impress me! Complete the basic form and then pimp it up. The better your form (AKA the harder you try!), the more entries you get in the final raffle. As many extras as you want. The more effort you put in, the greater the chances of winning him. If you make art yourself, it does not matter if you think it is high quality or not. It will not be judged based on the quality of the art. It will be judged based on the fact that you tried, period. A stick figure holding a flower will count as OC. There is NO LIMIT to the number of entries you can earn! You can earn as many as you want to work for. Entries will be given out like this:

Basic form (including art you need to find) = 1 entry (+3 more entries if you made the art)
Extra you did not make = 1 Entry
Extra you made (color-in) = 2 entries
Extra you completely made = 5 entries
Story = 1-5 entries depending on length and originality
The cohesiveness of the form as a whole = 1-10 entries
Last edited by Keen on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1,148 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby L.V.L » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:59 am

Res - will work on later at school! <3
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:10 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:56 am

Owner: Folmes
Show Name: The Unsinkable Treasure
Barn Name: Titanic
Height: 13.2 hh
Halter color: Surprise me!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me!
Find or make me art of a Przewalski horse or herd: All coloured in by me, but not drawn by me. :)
Image Image
Last edited by Folmes on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:25 am

Marking
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*<
Show Name: Talladega Nights
Barn Name: Ricky
Height: 16 hh
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Garnet
Find or make me art of a Przewalski horse or herd:

MY ART DONT STEAL!

The stallion trotted through the plains of Mongolia, the tall grass whisking across his knees. He lifted his head, a scent flooding through his nose. He knew this scent. Ohhhh yes he knew this scent. His ears swiveled back and forth precariously, his instincts telling him to 'run' yet a small part of him convinced him to stay. His tail swished irritably at his lack of agreement between mind and senses. The roar of a motor moved closer, and dirt sprang into the sky, creating a cloud of dust. Other animals leaped away in fear, for they had good reason to. Humans had arrived. As much as the stallion wanted to run, join the herd and escape, he wanted to prove something. Whether to himself of to his herd, so he stayed put as the engine got louder and the dust cloud got closer. The engine ceased but 5 feet away, keeping a reasonable distance for any other animal, but he was a wild horse. He was not to be toiled with. Even 5 feet was no where near enough for him to feel comfortable. But he waited still, and only as the doors of the moving engine opened and closed did he take one step back. His ears pulled back angrily, his message clear. 2 humans stepped out of the car: a girl and a boy. They were a strange sight, walking on two legs with little to no hair. Not only that, but they spoke in a strange way. The stallion stuck his head out curiously, as the girl grabbed the man, pulling him behind the door. The girl, palomino coated with a blonde mane, crept from behind the door, inching towards the wild stallion. He watched cautiously, his ears now flipping forward, and he felt compelled to nicker. There was something about this girl, something that just seemed... safe. He couldn't help but step forward, just as the girl neared him, and shove his muzzle into her suddenly outstretched palm. He heard a gasp of surprise and quickly retreated a few steps, turning back to glance at the human. The human still felt comforting, and without a second though he pranced back over to her, nickering and whuffing a breath of air into her face. A high pitched happy sound jumped out of the girl, and the stallion pulled his head back, glancing curiously at this human.
"Hmm what should I call you?" He understood none of what she said, and his expression didn't change.
"What about... oh! I've got it! Talledega Nights. Ricky for short." The human finished. To the stallion, the name sounded like a breeder hum, one similar to what you might hear from wind whisking through the tall grass. He liked it. He pushed his muzzle into her hair, just as the human outstretched her arms around Ricky's neck. Oh yes, this felt good.
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ms.Shine » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:34 pm

mark
My tablet is broken and I borrow my little sister's when I get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience
Ms.Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jkpjcp37 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Owner:
jkpjcp37
Show Name:
Prince of a Forgotten Land
Barn Name:
Hans
Height:
Halter color:
Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Surprise me
Find or make me art of a Przewalski horse or herd:
cute baby <3 art (Not Mine)This one is by me
Story:
Hans was once owned by a queen of a lost fantasy kingdom called the Ozadian Empire (located around present day Mongolia). The queen had a love for this majestic beauty and always cherished time with him. They would go on long trail rides through a forest every day, until one day when Hans went missing. The queen went on a massive search for her beloved horse, but never found him. The queen never returned to her kingdom because she never found Hans. She looked for him until her death. In the news of the queen's death, the horse thief had brought Hans back to the kingdom, only to find out that nobody was there. The kingdom had left due to having no ruler. So, the thief took Hans, who was now a successful show horse, to nearby Mongolia, where he turned himself in due to guilt. The police officers didn't know what else to do with Hans, other than making him a police horse. Until this day, Hans has been helping stop crime.

wip
Last edited by jkpjcp37 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
jkpjcp37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:06 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis

Show Name: Prehistoric Wonder

Barn Name: Bani

Height: 17HH

Halter color: Black

Pearl/jewel color (halter): Orange

Find or make me art of a Przewalski horse or herd: Image
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me