Time spent 2 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Neah

by Neah

SCS Adopts #188 and #189

Postby Neah » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am

I never really did my own staff custom. That pretty babe in the back belongs to me.

We picked these two up together when we got a call about them lingering around people's houses in search of food. They were pretty thin when we finally got to them, and obviously in need of baths and some TLC. When we took them back to the shelter is was pretty clear that they were close so we figure they were either litter mates or that they became companions as juveniles. While that one in the front there looks pretty disgruntled with his companion, we assure you that they are friends. In addition, the boy up front has a short tail. It is obviously the result of an accident, but we don't have the first clue as to what he got into.

Alright. Since this babe is going up for adoption with my Magnus, I want you to tell me about their relationship and at least a little bit of #189's personality.. You can message me for Magnus' personality and a little of their background if you want. Other than that this is an unlimited impress me contest. The more work you put into your form the more likely you are to win.

Ends:
3/10/17

#189's Skeleton Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Relationship:

Genes:

#188 (Magnus):

A(pb)a // mcmc // Bb // EE // Cc// Dd // Dmdm // ww // ss // NG // SbSb // ii // WbWb // ll

#189:
(Tail isn't hereditary and can't be passed.)

aa // mcmc // b1b1 // EE // CCb // Dd // dmdm // ww // ss // NN // Sbsb // Ii // wbwb // Ll
Last edited by Neah on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #188 and #189

Postby Placebo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:38 am

Edit: going with the name Oslo!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:33 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Binx
Personality: He's very tough though can be friendly if he wants to/needs to. He's very elegant, but get's randomly obnoxious soo much because he's always been that way. And it's not too hard to tell that he's a huge trouble maker, so overall he's quite the pawful!
Relationship: Magnus is probably the only other living soul that get's along with him, but even then they still have fights... And pretty rough ones too... Though other than the rough patches, they're the best of buds!
Collar: http://westwood.mcclaryfamily.com/gd281 ... dskull.jpg
Favorite Song: J Geils Band - Centerfold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEf8Uj_Yc7U
How did he get the collar?: Well, the owner's 5 year child, Audrey wanted to get him a manly collar but the store didn't have much of manly collars, so when she found it she screamed "OMG I FINALLY FOUND A MANLY COLLAR FOR BINX!!!!!!!" And their parents were like "Oh yes you did...." and yeah that's the story.
Favorite cat toy: https://images.jet.com/md5/2e2af996c446 ... b69a1c.500
What Binx's Cat Post Looks Like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 835a51.jpg
Why is his name Binx?: His name is Binx because when Audrey saw Binx playing with his cat toy and their parents walking in and asking "Well, Audrey, what should we name this cat?" and as they asked that question Audrey heard on of the bells on the toy fell off of it and instantly said "BINX HIS NAME NEEDS TO BE BINX!!!" Yeah, it's pretty random, but still!
Favorite cat treats: http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/PETCO/1411802-center-1, http://www.addictedtosaving.com/wp-cont ... free28.jpg, and http://images-nitrosell-com.akamaized.n ... Turkey.jpg
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:47 am

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Relationship:

res
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

''Idris''

Postby womp womp » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Username
Diamond Sapphire
Name
Idris
Collar
x
Personality
Well first off, Idris loves to be the center of attention and doesn't give up chances when he can show off magnificence. He feels like a superstar when others are insanely impressed and jealous of his beautiful fur. Idris likes to say some things that sometimes aren't true that are great about him. "With my greatness, I can make my owner to give me 5 treats with one trick!" He'll boast. Basically, a huge ol' show-off that can carry too much pride with him. He always thinks he's the best of everyone, and deserves to do everything. Idris also loves to seem as wise and smart to everyone, since it makes his self-esteem go through the roof.
Relationship With Magnus
Magnus? Nah. Idris doesn't particularly like Magnus that much. Or at all really. Magnus's opinion on Idris doesn't matter to Idris himself, he just doesn't like Magnus. He hates how he loves to be in the spotlight and always seems to outshine Idris. If they're together or even near each other Idris will be absolutely ridiculous and not even lay his eyes Magnus at times. But he usually just doesn't talk to him. He also loves to see when Magnus is wrong about something, and Idris corrects him. That's basically his only exception on talking to Magnus. Idris admits that he says some insults to Magnus when he's not around, but they're kinda.. strange.
An Adventure... Here we go.
Bored. That was the one word that perfectly described Idris at the moment. He sat facing blankly towards a wall. Idris wanted to do something. Something amazing. Yet Idris had no idea what to do. He decided to sneak outside. The humans didn't let him outside often, and when they did they'd pay close attention to Idris. But this time Idris would have no humans shamelessly watching over such a handsome cat. Without anymore wall-staring, Idris padded to the door to get outside, but it was shut. Idris looked at the shiny handle at the door with confidence. Within moments, Idris jumped onto it and let the door do its magic. It creaked open, and Idris bolted outside. He was greeted by a cool sweep of air and the smell of grass. Idris was now unsure what to do now. Glancing around at his surroundings, he noticed a silvery object with a stench coming from it. Idris looked at the object in disgust. Even with the horrible smell coming from it, Idris decided to investigate it. He tried to ignore the smell, but it was hopeless. It was too strong to be ignored. Idris crept near the shiny object, cautious of what could be hiding in there. With a courageous leap, Idris hoped into the object. The scent was worse from inside of it. Idris looked beside him, and saw an old toy that his humans recently threw out. Idris batted at the toy for a second before trying to desperately get out. He yowled in terror as he couldn't climb out of the object. He needed help. Now. He yowled another several times before a human came towards him and got him out of it. "Oh Idris.." The human said, patting the cat. Idris grunted. "Let's get cleaned up.." The human said. Idris felt like running off, but he didn't, since he knew he'd probably run into another one of those silver objects. The human brought him inside. Idris started to panic. He needed to get cleaned up.. meaning he had to go in the- "Let's get you in the bathtub." His human said quietly. Idris grunted yet again. Why didn't he just run off when he had the chance?

Relationship With Eveline
Although Idris doesn't know Eveline, he thinks she's pretty cool. Maybe a crush? Well, rumor has it he has a crush on her but Idris denies it every time the topic is brought up. Idris and Eveline both enjoy stealing treats, and they tend to team up to get the treats. Really, the only thing that Idris doesn't like about Eveline is about how sassy she can be. Idris just says away from her when she's in what Idris calls "The Queen" phase. It's strange. Idris first met Eveline when Eveline was found attempting to get some extra treats. Idris helped her out and bam. Became somewhat friends.
Relationship With Masaru
Masaru is basically Idris's best friend. It might be a little strange for a dog and a cat to be best friends but it's not to Idris or Masaru. Idris and Masaru enjoy competing against each other, in a game they play called "Who Can Run To Their Food Bowl First?". Blame Idris for creating the totally "creative" name. Idris loves watching Masaru run into walls, and Masaru enjoys watching Idris talk to himself and say how fabulous he is. Overall, they're just the best of buds, really.

(Eveline and Masaru are the only ones Idris has met so far. Besides Magnus..)
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ''Idris''

Postby Neah » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
Username
Diamond Sapphire
Name
Idris
Collar
x
Personality
Well first off, Idris loves to be the center of attention and doesn't give up chances when he can show off magnificence. He feels like a superstar when others are insanely impressed and jealous of his beautiful fur. Idris likes to say some things that sometimes aren't true that are great about him. "With my greatness, I can make my owner to give me 5 treats with one trick!" He'll boast. Basically, a huge ol' show-off that can carry too much pride with him. He always thinks he's the best of everyone, and deserves to do everything. Idris also loves to seem as wise and smart to everyone, since it makes his self-esteem go through the roof.
Relationship With Magnus
Magnus? Nah. Idris doesn't particularly like Magnus that much. Or at all really. Magnus's opinion on Idris doesn't matter to Idris himself, he just doesn't like Magnus. He hates how he loves to be in the spotlight and always seems to outshine Idris. If they're together or even near each other Idris will be absolutely ridiculous and not even lay his eyes Magnus at times. But he usually just doesn't talk to him. He also loves to see when Magnus is wrong about something, and Idris corrects him. That's basically his only exception on talking to Magnus. Idris admits that he says some insults to Magnus when he's not around, but they're kinda.. strange.
An Adventure... Here we go.
Bored. That was the one word that perfectly described Idris at the moment. He sat facing blankly towards a wall. Idris wanted to do something. Something amazing. Yet Idris had no idea what to do. He decided to sneak outside. The humans didn't let him outside often, and when they did they'd pay close attention to Idris. But this time Idris would have no humans shamelessly watching over such a handsome cat. Without anymore wall-staring, Idris padded to the door to get outside, but it was shut. Idris looked at the shiny handle at the door with confidence. Within moments, Idris jumped onto it and let the door do its magic. It creaked open, and Idris bolted outside. He was greeted by a cool sweep of air and the smell of grass. Idris was now unsure what to do now. Glancing around at his surroundings, he noticed a silvery object with a stench coming from it. Idris looked at the object in disgust. Even with the horrible smell coming from it, Idris decided to investigate it. He tried to ignore the smell, but it was hopeless. It was too strong to be ignored. Idris crept near the shiny object, cautious of what could be hiding in there. With a courageous leap, Idris hoped into the object. The scent was worse from inside of it. Idris looked beside him, and saw an old toy that his humans recently threw out. Idris batted at the toy for a second before trying to desperately get out. He yowled in terror as he couldn't climb out of the object. He needed help. Now. He yowled another several times before a human came towards him and got him out of it. "Oh Idris.." The human said, patting the cat. Idris grunted. "Let's get cleaned up.." The human said. Idris felt like running off, but he didn't, since he knew he'd probably run into another one of those silver objects. The human brought him inside. Idris started to panic. He needed to get cleaned up.. meaning he had to go in the- "Let's get you in the bathtub." His human said quietly. Idris grunted yet again. Why didn't he just run off when he had the chance?

Relationship With Eveline
Although Idris doesn't know Eveline, he thinks she's pretty cool. Maybe a crush? Well, rumor has it he has a crush on her but Idris denies it every time the topic is brought up. Idris and Eveline both enjoy stealing treats, and they tend to team up to get the treats. Really, the only thing that Idris doesn't like about Eveline is about how sassy she can be. Idris just says away from her when she's in what Idris calls "The Queen" phase. It's strange. Idris first met Eveline when Eveline was found attempting to get some extra treats. Idris helped her out and bam. Became somewhat friends.
Relationship With Masaru
Masaru is basically Idris's best friend. It might be a little strange for a dog and a cat to be best friends but it's not to Idris or Masaru. Idris and Masaru enjoy competing against each other, in a game they play called "Who Can Run To Their Food Bowl First?". Blame Idris for creating the totally "creative" name. Idris loves watching Masaru run into walls, and Masaru enjoys watching Idris talk to himself and say how fabulous he is. Overall, they're just the best of buds, really.

(Eveline and Masaru are the only ones Idris has met so far. Besides Magnus..)

Your form really was above and beyond my expectations and I appreciate the work put into it. Take good care of the darling. I hope you're willing to RP with him sometime in the future.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Eep thank you so much!
I'll take care of Idris ;v;
And I'll probably throw him in the RP sooner or later.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:56 pm

I know I'm asking this fairly late, but could I be added so I could get a separate ref of him?
Thank you ^^
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me