Artist SydneyandStorm [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RVEC #155 - Black Shire

Postby SydneyandStorm » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Back to our Around the World event! This girl is a Shire from England cx

For anyone who doesn't know, the Around the World event will have two horses of the same breed from each major region that has made a significant equine breed contribution. Because I will die if I have to make 392 horses for this event, only the regions/countries in which a recognizable breed has been produced will be included; this does not mean your country doesn't count! I just have to keep the horses restricted to the major ones, especially those we don't already have in our sim yet ^^

To win this girl, describe her ideal pasture. Best and most captivating description wins! I'll be judging this on February 20th.

Username: OutFoxed
Barn: Foxtail Stables
Registered name: Asteria
Show name: TBD
Call name: Asteria
Height: 18.1 hands
Breed: Shire
Discipline: Hunters

Head: 13
Neck: 13
Shoulders: 12
Forelegs: 9
Chest: 17
Barrel: 11
Hindquarters: 10
Hind legs: 7
Feet: 7
Action: 17
Coat: 13

Intelligence: 5
Willingness: 10
Trainability: 3
Natural talent: 15
Training: X

Attitude: Sensitive

Primary association: Shire Horse Association
Secondary associations: None

Stud fee: N/A
Breeding status: Private
Breeding success rate: 96%

EE aa
Last edited by SydneyandStorm on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RVEC #155 - Black Shire

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Username: Littlelily
Barn: Brumby River Ranch
Registered name: N/A
Show name: N/A
Call name: Lily
Height: 19.3 HH
Discipline: tbd
Breeding fee: tbd
Breeding status: tbd
Ideal pasture: The pasture is made out of Gum tree wood, imported straight from Australia. It is painted brown to blend in and is located by a beautiful lake. The lake is filled with goldfish and is fresh water. The pasture has nothing but the best grass.
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Height: 18.1
    Discipline: TBD
    Breeding fee: N/A
    Ideal pasture: Within the sprawling hills of Virginia, nestles a quaint hobby farm owned by an adorable couple. The large back pasture, which can only be described as a mystic meadow, lives a very large horse and her many companions. Whitewashed three-board fencing encases the pasture of lush grass, a natural blend of native grasses that provide adequate protein without having to worry about high sugar/protein content or other unbalances that could cause digestive disorders such as laminitis. For shade from the sun on warm days a few maples are spread throughout the meadow along with a cluster of birches; the northwest border backs into a deciduous forest with a wider variety of trees; no oak, oleander, yew or other poisonous plant grow within the boundary but checks for new growth and poisonous produce are done routinely. Two large water troughs (complete with a goldfish each) and a swimming trough are supplied and cleaned regularly for proper hydration and entertainment. A wooden run-in shed is located on the southeast border for more shelter and protection against the elements.
    Asteria is the gentle queen of the land; she presides over a numerous amount of companions including several donkeys, a pony, a flock of ducks and chickens, a simple herd of sheep, a couple of dairy cows, several dogs, a few cats - including one lazy barn cat, and whatever foster animals currently taking refuge (goats, pigs, llamas, etc.). Her gentle demeanor promotes harmony throughout the pasture - and her playful spunk that kicks up every once in a while will put a smile on any face. Just imagine a great black Shire horse grazing in the dapple shade beneath a hundred-year maple with a chicken perched on her broad back and the donkeys occasionally braying at each other when all of a sudden a warm breeze comes right up and sparks some life into the mare; with a toss of her roman nose and a snort, she's off thundering around the meadow - the poor hen squabbling and flapping her white speckled black wings as she maintains her talon hold; the donkeys kick up their heels and hee-haw a squeal, the pony lazily joins the party after a few more big mouthfuls and then darts toward the lead acting like it was his idea the whole time (grass stalks dangling from the tiny muzzle), the ducks flap their white wings and join the ruckus with quacks as they take off from their swimming trough. All in a blink of an eye, the moment folds over as all the animals slow to a walk and resume grazing or grooming or dozing in the sun or bickering. But the thundering of hooves and the commotion of the barnyard lingers for a few more minutes, and the tale will be told over dinners for years.

- So my non-horsey boyfriend has become quite the horse person and Shires are one of his absolute favorites - read: he's already decided it's one of the horses he will have (a couple months ago I caught him on EquineNow looking up horses to buy) along with donkeys. I wrote this based off of what we hope is our future. If you were wondering where my warmbloods/hunter/jumpers are - they're either project horses or boarded wherever I end up becoming barn manager (can't keep them at home cause hubby's animals are taking up all the room). Thank you for this opportunity - it was very fun to intermingle my interests with my bf. He came up with the name and everything. I just had to be the 'eloquent writer' otherwise if it was up to him it would have been "The pasture is the best" direct quote from him lol!
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 am

Judging in a couple of hours! <3
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 am

OutFoxed wrote:
    Height: 18.1
    Discipline: TBD
    Breeding fee: N/A
    Ideal pasture: Within the sprawling hills of Virginia, nestles a quaint hobby farm owned by an adorable couple. The large back pasture, which can only be described as a mystic meadow, lives a very large horse and her many companions. Whitewashed three-board fencing encases the pasture of lush grass, a natural blend of native grasses that provide adequate protein without having to worry about high sugar/protein content or other unbalances that could cause digestive disorders such as laminitis. For shade from the sun on warm days a few maples are spread throughout the meadow along with a cluster of birches; the northwest border backs into a deciduous forest with a wider variety of trees; no oak, oleander, yew or other poisonous plant grow within the boundary but checks for new growth and poisonous produce are done routinely. Two large water troughs (complete with a goldfish each) and a swimming trough are supplied and cleaned regularly for proper hydration and entertainment. A wooden run-in shed is located on the southeast border for more shelter and protection against the elements.
    Asteria is the gentle queen of the land; she presides over a numerous amount of companions including several donkeys, a pony, a flock of ducks and chickens, a simple herd of sheep, a couple of dairy cows, several dogs, a few cats - including one lazy barn cat, and whatever foster animals currently taking refuge (goats, pigs, llamas, etc.). Her gentle demeanor promotes harmony throughout the pasture - and her playful spunk that kicks up every once in a while will put a smile on any face. Just imagine a great black Shire horse grazing in the dapple shade beneath a hundred-year maple with a chicken perched on her broad back and the donkeys occasionally braying at each other when all of a sudden a warm breeze comes right up and sparks some life into the mare; with a toss of her roman nose and a snort, she's off thundering around the meadow - the poor hen squabbling and flapping her white speckled black wings as she maintains her talon hold; the donkeys kick up their heels and hee-haw a squeal, the pony lazily joins the party after a few more big mouthfuls and then darts toward the lead acting like it was his idea the whole time (grass stalks dangling from the tiny muzzle), the ducks flap their white wings and join the ruckus with quacks as they take off from their swimming trough. All in a blink of an eye, the moment folds over as all the animals slow to a walk and resume grazing or grooming or dozing in the sun or bickering. But the thundering of hooves and the commotion of the barnyard lingers for a few more minutes, and the tale will be told over dinners for years.

- So my non-horsey boyfriend has become quite the horse person and Shires are one of his absolute favorites - read: he's already decided it's one of the horses he will have (a couple months ago I caught him on EquineNow looking up horses to buy) along with donkeys. I wrote this based off of what we hope is our future. If you were wondering where my warmbloods/hunter/jumpers are - they're either project horses or boarded wherever I end up becoming barn manager (can't keep them at home cause hubby's animals are taking up all the room). Thank you for this opportunity - it was very fun to intermingle my interests with my bf. He came up with the name and everything. I just had to be the 'eloquent writer' otherwise if it was up to him it would have been "The pasture is the best" direct quote from him lol!

Congratulations, OutFoxed! This was absolutely beautiful to read and has such a sweet story behind it <333 You certainly deserve her, and I incidentally wish the best for you two as well! Anything written like that deserves to be nothing short of reality <3 c:
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Thank you! That's so kind of you!
When I saw I won, ran and told my bf - He was sooo excited and happy!
Thank you so very much <3
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Asteria is going to be trained in Hunters for the time being.
She'll be competed in Driving and Hunters - which luckily share multiple stats.

May I train please?
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Sounds good! ^^

Asteria did not earn any additional points during training.
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:53 pm

May I train and age her please?
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Asteria did not earn any additional points during training.
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me