Based on Click to view
Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentine's RPW #5

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:38 am

Type 2 Fur--Fennec Fox Ears--Hair Edit--Bob Tail--Common Red Paint

I'm gonna fall in love with each design I make I promise rip.

This gal will be a prompt contest with 4 prompts! You may choose to either write a story or draw a picture for each one, but cannot do both.

(but say like, for day 1 you wanna write and day 2 you wanna draw, that's fine, you just can't do the same on a single day)

Prompt 1

Draw or write about how this Paint Wolf goes about baking things! Does it turn out well? Bad?

This prompt will end Feb 23th

The comp in total will end Feb 28th

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine's RPW #5

Postby IrkenChu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:05 am

Omg I'm in love huge ee mark
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:08 am

edit; I might not be able to do some doodles for this contest but I'll try while i have the time

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IrkenChu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:58 am

Chansey(rpw) and Lilac (cuddle bug) are very energetic and out there. Chans ey loves to try new thinga, and when baling was brought into her mind she was determined to master it on her first try.

Her ans Lilac or as she likes to refer to her as "L" decided to tackle something easy so they went with chocolate chip cookies. Both girls thought nothing couod go wrong, they had seen Chansey's mother bake these a million times ans they thought they knee just about eveything.

Well sadly they were wrong.No nothing bad happened, the house was fine, no fires were started, and of course no one got poisened, but to the girls dismay the cookies ended up crunchy instead of soft and melted. They both decided that they most had been a bit to confident and probably left them in too long. The two ended up laughing it off and eating the cookies, they promised to each other that the next batch they made together would be perfect.
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:07 am

End dates have been changed to hopefully allow people more time!

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 am

The recipe in the following story is for use in a bread maker and the wolf is written as a mostly human version of herself, with the wolf traits of ears and a tail. Carlos is the cudddlebug <3

Everything was set, all the ingredients set out in the order that she'd need them and all equipment she might possibly use. With a quick glance at the recipe sheet, she grabbed the bottle of vegetable oil and quickly filled the 1/3 measuring cup. Carefully emptying it the glass bowl before carefully cracking three large eggs into a smaller bowl just in case of any escaped bits of shell. They went into the bowl followed by a cup and a half of pumpkin puree, a cup of sugar and finally two teaspoons of baking powder.

Grabbing the spoon, she tucked a lock of stop light red hair behind her ear and went about stirring the ingredients until they were nice and combined. The effort made her arm ache ever so slightly.

"If I didn't love doing the mixing by hand I'd give in and buy an electric mixer" Taura grumbled gently to herself. The mixing would not stop until four ingredients for combined. It took a while but the result was what she'd been after, a smooth mixture with no lumps. Setting the bowl on the counter again, the red head grabbed the measuring spoon and added the baking soda, salt and three different spices. After taking her measuring cup over to the sink and giving it a careful wash once again, she grabbed a dishcloth and dried it off. Digging it into the brand new bag of flour (no chance of flour weevils), Taura emptied three cups worth of flour into the bowl and set about stirring the mixture again.

"I'm so glad this bread always tastes amazing, makes all this effort I put into the mixing it up worth it" the red head spoke lightly. After a final check that the mixture was smooth without any lumps, Taura poured the mixture into the pan. Scraping out the remnants of the mix, she reached out and closed the lid of he bread-maker before pressing the cake cycle button. Pulling out her phone she set the timer for roughly 16 minutes, the bread-maker displayed the time left and would beep once it finished. The time was only so she didn't forget about the bread while she killed time waiting for it to bake.

The machine began to hum steadily as it began to knead the mixture, it wasn't right to call it dough since it actually resembled cake batter. Heading over to the sink she turned the warm tap and allowed the water to run until it was coming out hot and steaming. Directing the tap so the water streamed down into the tub, Taura squeezed in some dish soap and began to add the messy equipment piece by piece. Washing it all and carefully putting onto the rack to dry.

Time passed by and the timer had gone off, so the red head had taken the bread out and set it aside in order to allow it to cool.

"Well here's the moment of truth one slice for us to share, with a light coat of butter. Ready Carlos? Let's eat!" Taura chirped and bit into her half of the slice, sighing in bliss at the warm taste and gentle texture of the pumpkin bread. Carlos squeaked in delight as he nibbled the bread, enjoying the way the bread tasted and the warm feeling it left in his belly.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:01 pm

boop

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:42 am

Draw or write about how this Paint Wolf goes about baking things! Does it turn out well? Bad?

Amelia and her cuddlebug, William, try to bake things...but it really doesn't always turn out well.

Amelia did her best to follow the recipe to the letter. She took the flour and eggs and mixed them with the milk, putting the concoction into the oven. With a smile and a flick of her tail, she glanced over at William, who was fluttering the stick of butter back to the fridge. "This soufflé will be the best one yet!"
William merely nodded - he didn't say much, and preferred to act over speak most of the time. He put the butter away and relaxed on Amelia's shoulder as he sighed from the exertion.
Amelia walked to the other room and picked up her book. She leapt into the hammock to relax, and glanced over at William, still on her shoulder. "Well, William, this one will have to be better. The last four were burned, and that other one we won't even talk about..."
William nodded, remembering that she'd nearly incinerated the kitchen when she'd accidentally put the oven to a too high temperature.
"But this one - THIS ONE will have to be better! We learn from our mistakes, yeah?"
William merely smiled and curled up on her shoulder to take a nap.
Forty minutes later, Amelia heard the timer go off and raced into the kitchen. William fluttered overhead and looked down into the hot oven air as Amelia pulled out the soufflé. She gently put it on the counter, and, in her haste, slammed the oven door.
The loud noise made the soufflé cave-in instantly. The batter in the center fell and sagged, looking as if someone had stepped a paw into the dessert.
Amelia pounded her head against the counter. "Why. Does. This. Always. Happen?!"
William hovered above her head for awhile, and when it seemed like she wouldn't stop, he landed in her hair and gently patted her head. "It's okay," he murmured.
Amelia's head shot up. "You're right, William. We're going to try again. We're going to try until we get it right!"

And they did exactly that...
Until they ran out of ingredients.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 am

This prompt is over

All may continue

Prompt 2
Draw or write to tell me about how your RPW met their cuddle bug

End date has changed

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:48 am

Draw or write to tell me about how your RPW met their cuddle bug.

Amelia trotted along the old, worn path. The dust kicked up by her pawpads drifted in the wind behind her. As she looked down, her short hair fell into her eyes. She wasn't feeling well that day - her parents had just gotten after her for forgetting to clean up her room. "It isn't my fault that I don't have enough paws to get it all done in one day," she mumbled to herself.
She shook her head, trying to clear it from the memories that plagued her. "Never good enough, never smart enough, never punctual enough, never perfect enough, never ANYTHING AT ALL!" she shrieked, kicking a dirt clod near her paws. "That's all I am, right? Never good, never perfect, never intelligent...I'm just some dumb creature my family doesn't want around." With every word, the anger slowly seeped out of her system, and she stared at the ground in dejection. "What's the point in even continuing onward? I'm not loved, nor am I needed," she whispered hoarsely.
A flickering of the light caught her eyes, as a shadow had briefly been cast across her vision. She glanced up, but didn't see anything. She slowly shook her head, chastising herself. "Stupid Amelia - you can't even see correctly, anymore."
She continued to trot down the path, each pawstep taking her father away from home. "If they can't appreciate me and all the hard work I do, I won't go back," she said quietly, tears lingering in the corners of her eyes. "I thought they loved me, but if all they do is make fun of me and put me down, I don't want to stay there. But...where will I go? All of my friends live on the island, or further up on the mainland...none of them live down here in the desert. None of them like the heat...but I can't be cold all the time! I don't want to just give up my comfort to get out of this bad situation..." Tears slowly streaked down her face. "What am I supposed to do?!" she sobbed, sitting down in the middle of the abandoned road, wet droplets falling from her eyes and onto the hot sand beneath her. "I...I have nothing," she choked out between sobs.
A small, quiet voice spoke from above her. "I'm here - you're not alone."
Amelia sniffled as her head jerked up and she glanced around. "Who...who's there?"
A faint buzzing filled her ears. The light flickered, and then she felt something alight on her nose. Tiny paws ticked her snout, and she crossed her eyes, trying to see the creature clearly. "Who're you?"
The small one chuckled, wings fluttering as he righted himself. "I'm William."
"Why are you here?"
"Got tired of living in a bush."
Amelia shook her snout, and the little bug flittered off, hovering in the air just in front of her eyes. "You were listening the whole time?"
"Perhaps not the WHOLE time, but...mostly, yes."
"You don't hate me?"
"Why would I?"
Amelia smiled and dried her tears. "You'll stay with me?"
"Sure. I don't talk much, though, so if you're expecting a companion to be chatty..."
"No, no - I can handle the talking," she said with a smile. "You wanna sit on my shoulder?"
He shook his head and hovered instead above her head.
"You'll follow me?"
"Yup."
Amelia smiled. "Thanks, William."
"You're welcome. What was your name, again?"
"I'm Amelia."
William merely nodded.
"Well, let's go, then! Do you want to go left or right?" She motioned to the fork in the road up ahead.
"Left."
"Left it is! Y'know, even though you won't talk much, I think that's fine. You're going to be a great companion to have."
William merely smiled and flitted off after her, following as closely behind as his small wings would allow him to.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups