Based on Click to view
Artist OutdatedBoombox [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1024 Khimaira Friesians

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:54 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 15hh
Color: Seal Bay Khim Overo
Genetics: Ee/AtAt/Koko
Breeding Info: Homozygous for At- will always produce seal foals!

To get her, give her a wolf themed name and write a short story about her (700 word limit)

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b] mare
        [b]Age:[/b] 4
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Story:[/b]

End Date:
Pimping your form is allowed, but no extras! Ends on the 28th
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1024 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:37 am

Owner: ~Soul~
Show Name: Longs for the Moon
Barn Name: Raksha ( Mama Wolf from Jungle Book )
Halter color: Surprise me!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me!
Story: Wip
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Owner: paradise,
      Show Name:
      Barn Name:
      Halter color:
      Pearl/jewel color (halter):
      Story:
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:46 pm

Owner: shanne
    Show Name: Hanabi [Japanese for 'fiery flower']
    Barn Name: Canis [from 'Canis Lupus', the scientific name of grey wolves]
    Halter color: surprise me please c:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me please c:

The memory is still fresh in her mind. It haunted her until she was too terrified to sleep. The thought of closing her eyes sent shivers down her spine, because whenever she did so, she sees flashes of that memory, right in front of her. She would never forget that day.

That day, she had her first birthday. The herd was cheering, and she was the star of the day. She could have never felt happier. Her mother had promised to take her to the most beautiful lake in the forest, as her birthday gift. Thus, after the celebrations, they trotted off into the woods. She had a skip in each step, and, excitement overflowing inside her, she started to increase her pace. Her mother, keeping a watchful eye on her, decided that it was safe enough for her to explore ahead, and since she had just turned one, she might want a little more freedom.

Little did they know, there was a creature hiding in the shadows, watching them.

She skipped about, humming a soft tune, and reached a small hill. Stopping short, she closed her eyes, took a big whiff of the forest air, and just listened. The crickets cried out, the birds sang their songs, and there was even the croaking of frogs. She could have never felt happier. Opening her eyes again, she turned back to look for her mother.

Her mother was gone.

She felt her heart pacing faster and faster. Frantically looking left and right, she tried to scan the forest for any sight of her mother, to no avail. Climbing up the hill, she tried to get a better view of the forest, however, before she reached the top of the small hill, she heard a very loud growl.

Snapping her head to the left, she came face to face with a pair of glowing, snarling, yellow eyes. It stared back at her with greed. Then, it began to bear its large fangs.

Come here, you'll be a great evening snack! The big yellow eyes screamed at her, and it lunged forward, claws swiping at her face.

She scrambled up to her feet, and tried to jump away from the claws, but barely escaped the impact. It sank into the right side of her body, tearing her flesh in just one stroke. Wincing at the pain, she mustered all the strength left inside her and galloped as hard as she could. She could hear the growls right behind her, and the wind was blowing against her so hard it felt as if it would lift her up, right into its teeth.

Suddenly, there was a loud BANG! She heard a flock of birds flying up into the air, also startled by the sound. Then, the forest fell silent. Not hearing the growling anymore, she slowed down, and with the courage left in her, she turned around.

The big yellow eyes were on the ground now, staring blankly ahead, past where she stood. They had an angry look in them, but they had lost their glow. The body lay motionless on a cushion of leaves, red liquid gradually tainting the soft, grey furs on its body. She stared in horror at the sight in front of her. It may have been me, if I was a second slower.

3 years later, and here she stands, having survived that terrifying ordeal. The would has almost healed completely already, but she still remembers how large and sharp those claws were, how hypnotising those yellow eyes were, and how loud the growls were. However, only one question remains in her mind, that she still could not answer.

Was I the target?

off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e β€’ s w i m β€’ i n β€’ d i f f e r e n t β€’ o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t β€’ l a n d β€’ o n β€’ t h e β€’ s a m e β€’ s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:28 am

shanne wrote:

Owner: shanne
    Show Name: Hanabi [Japanese for 'fiery flower']
    Barn Name: Canis [from 'Canis Lupus', the scientific name of grey wolves]
    Halter color: surprise me please c:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me please c:

The memory is still fresh in her mind. It haunted her until she was too terrified to sleep. The thought of closing her eyes sent shivers down her spine, because whenever she did so, she sees flashes of that memory, right in front of her. She would never forget that day.

That day, she had her first birthday. The herd was cheering, and she was the star of the day. She could have never felt happier. Her mother had promised to take her to the most beautiful lake in the forest, as her birthday gift. Thus, after the celebrations, they trotted off into the woods. She had a skip in each step, and, excitement overflowing inside her, she started to increase her pace. Her mother, keeping a watchful eye on her, decided that it was safe enough for her to explore ahead, and since she had just turned one, she might want a little more freedom.

Little did they know, there was a creature hiding in the shadows, watching them.

She skipped about, humming a soft tune, and reached a small hill. Stopping short, she closed her eyes, took a big whiff of the forest air, and just listened. The crickets cried out, the birds sang their songs, and there was even the croaking of frogs. She could have never felt happier. Opening her eyes again, she turned back to look for her mother.

Her mother was gone.

She felt her heart pacing faster and faster. Frantically looking left and right, she tried to scan the forest for any sight of her mother, to no avail. Climbing up the hill, she tried to get a better view of the forest, however, before she reached the top of the small hill, she heard a very loud growl.

Snapping her head to the left, she came face to face with a pair of glowing, snarling, yellow eyes. It stared back at her with greed. Then, it began to bear its large fangs.

Come here, you'll be a great evening snack! The big yellow eyes screamed at her, and it lunged forward, claws swiping at her face.

She scrambled up to her feet, and tried to jump away from the claws, but barely escaped the impact. It sank into the right side of her body, tearing her flesh in just one stroke. Wincing at the pain, she mustered all the strength left inside her and galloped as hard as she could. She could hear the growls right behind her, and the wind was blowing against her so hard it felt as if it would lift her up, right into its teeth.

Suddenly, there was a loud BANG! She heard a flock of birds flying up into the air, also startled by the sound. Then, the forest fell silent. Not hearing the growling anymore, she slowed down, and with the courage left in her, she turned around.

The big yellow eyes were on the ground now, staring blankly ahead, past where she stood. They had an angry look in them, but they had lost their glow. The body lay motionless on a cushion of leaves, red liquid gradually tainting the soft, grey furs on its body. She stared in horror at the sight in front of her. It may have been me, if I was a second slower.

3 years later, and here she stands, having survived that terrifying ordeal. The would has almost healed completely already, but she still remembers how large and sharp those claws were, how hypnotising those yellow eyes were, and how loud the growls were. However, only one question remains in her mind, that she still could not answer.

Was I the target?

winner!
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:26 pm

omg I totally forgot about this girl x: but thank you so much!!
off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e β€’ s w i m β€’ i n β€’ d i f f e r e n t β€’ o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t β€’ l a n d β€’ o n β€’ t h e β€’ s a m e β€’ s h o r e
shanne

My pets