Based on Click to view
Artist ~Soul~ [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#995 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:54 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name: SHF Follow The Fairy Lights
Barn Name: Fae
Color: chestnut mushroom tobiano Appaloosa
Genetics: ee II Aa II msms II Toto II Lplp II Patn2patn2
Breeding Info:
- mushroom will pass with 30%
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #995 Khimaira Friesians

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 pm

mark!
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx β™‘ xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:43 am

Slots:

breeding info:
- mushroom will pass with 30%
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:18 am

Owner: D.J.D Vos
Halter color: dark brown w/ tiny colorful mushrooms?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): golden
Story: Fae. Sounds like a rather delicate name for a stallion, doesn't it? Well, Fae earned his name when he was a tiny colt, just a few days old. His dam and other friesians in the herd were allowed to roam freely through the acres upon acres of European forest on their owners' property. He was born in a dense thicket away from the herd, and spent his first two days close to her side, safe from the others. On the day they returned, Fae had gotten distracted and began following these beautiful little lights, drawing him away from his dam. Obviously, the little colt quickly became lost. No one is entirely sure what occurred next, but he was found laying in a fairy ring by a shepherd, his fluffy little mane and tail entangled with flowers and impossibly tiny braids. Thankfully he was returned without a scratch, and was registered under his current name.

This wasn't the only strange occurrence involving Fae, oh no. He would often disappear for days on end, only to return with his coat shining, hair braided and flowered, prancing like a young child given candy. When he began training, to many it became obvious that he was more wild than originally expected. Many tried and failed to break him in, due to the difficulty, he was sold. Thousands of miles away from home, Fae ended up confused and slightly fearful in his new accommodations. The only thing that seemed to bring him comfort was the stable owner's child. A small boy who would come into the stable and sit next to Fae while he doodled fairies in a little coloring book. The pair grew a deep bond, with the stallion eventually accepting training so long as the child remained in his line of sight. Once Fae was considered 'safe to ride', the child would take him out for long adventures in the nearby fields and woods. As they got older, the pair would disappear together or longer and longer periods of time. One day they came back with the same treatment Fae had gotten all those years ago at his old home, boy and horse adorned with flowers and braids. The boy never spoke of what happened with anyone, a secret between himself and Fae. (380 words)
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:44 am

Owner: paradise,
      Show Name:
      Barn Name:
      Pearl/jewel color (halter):
      Story:

reserve. ^^
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:35 pm

mark <3

Owner: chemical.
    Show Name: A Dream Within A Dream
    Barn Name: Bragi (norse god of poetry, music and the harp)
    Halter color:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter):
    Story:
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:09 am

Owner: shanne
                  Show Name: Chasing Cottontails
                  Barn Name: Gideon
                  Halter color: keep c:
                  Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep c:

Gideon was a very curious colt. He loved to wander, to learn about his environment, to see something new. Despite many warnings about the dangers of straying from the herd, he never listened to any one of them. Little did he know, his little adventures were just appetisers to what he was about to experience.

One beautiful morning, after Gideon had his fill, he went for his usual stroll around. Stepping closer and closer out of the radius of the herd's watchful eye, a gentle breeze carried along a new scent that he had never smelled before. Pricking up his ears, he stood as motionless as he could, trying to pick up every single sound he could hear. Straining forward towards the direction of the wind, he finally heard low grunting sounds.

Gideon's curiosity overwhelmed him, pushing his legs forward, following the source of the scent. Closing his eyes, he focused all his concentration on the scent and the sounds, and continued to trudge forward. Suddenly, he felt himself bump against a sturdy, strong pillar. A loud snort sent a gush of wind over his body, and his eyes flew open. Standing right in front of him, a giant water buffalo stared back in surprise. Frozen in fear, Gideon closed his eyes once again, regretting instantly for not heeding the advice of the herd.

Then, he felt something warm brushing against his head. Taking a peek through one eye, he realised that the buffalo had gently caressed him, knowing that he was afraid of them, and was trying to calm him down. A few calves had also ventured out, smelling him, and even playfully head-butting him with their short stumps of a horn. Gideon broke out into a smile, taking in the new family of friends he had made, and laughed at his silliness.

Ever since that day, Gideon has never once backed away from a chance to take an adventure.

I saw this picture of the mushroom house online, it's not my art, but it looks really cute so I thought I'd add it in c:
off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e β€’ s w i m β€’ i n β€’ d i f f e r e n t β€’ o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t β€’ l a n d β€’ o n β€’ t h e β€’ s a m e β€’ s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:59 am

D.J.D Vᴏs wrote:Owner: D.J.D Vos
Halter color: dark brown w/ tiny colorful mushrooms?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): golden
Story: Fae. Sounds like a rather delicate name for a stallion, doesn't it? Well, Fae earned his name when he was a tiny colt, just a few days old. His dam and other friesians in the herd were allowed to roam freely through the acres upon acres of European forest on their owners' property. He was born in a dense thicket away from the herd, and spent his first two days close to her side, safe from the others. On the day they returned, Fae had gotten distracted and began following these beautiful little lights, drawing him away from his dam. Obviously, the little colt quickly became lost. No one is entirely sure what occurred next, but he was found laying in a fairy ring by a shepherd, his fluffy little mane and tail entangled with flowers and impossibly tiny braids. Thankfully he was returned without a scratch, and was registered under his current name.

This wasn't the only strange occurrence involving Fae, oh no. He would often disappear for days on end, only to return with his coat shining, hair braided and flowered, prancing like a young child given candy. When he began training, to many it became obvious that he was more wild than originally expected. Many tried and failed to break him in, due to the difficulty, he was sold. Thousands of miles away from home, Fae ended up confused and slightly fearful in his new accommodations. The only thing that seemed to bring him comfort was the stable owner's child. A small boy who would come into the stable and sit next to Fae while he doodled fairies in a little coloring book. The pair grew a deep bond, with the stallion eventually accepting training so long as the child remained in his line of sight. Once Fae was considered 'safe to ride', the child would take him out for long adventures in the nearby fields and woods. As they got older, the pair would disappear together or longer and longer periods of time. One day they came back with the same treatment Fae had gotten all those years ago at his old home, boy and horse adorned with flowers and braids. The boy never spoke of what happened with anyone, a secret between himself and Fae. (380 words)

This story was way to cute <3 Congrats!
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me