GrownNytron #1 Venom by startail;;

Based on Click to view
Artist startail;; [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

GrownNytron #1 Venom

Postby startail;; » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Adventure wrote:You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.

Type: common

love this guy!

Username: wilddog990
Nytron name: Venom
Nytron gender: Male

wilddog990 wrote:[b]Username: wilddog990
Parent one link:Blizzard
Parent two link:Possesion
Item/s to be used: none
Any requests: don't care

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GrownNytron #1 Venom

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Wow, there's a very pretty bab right there!
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:32 am

amazing! Thanks so much!
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GrownNytron Re-Adoption

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm

This Nytron is being put up for re-adoption! Please fill in the following form to try and win this one! End date, the 20th of Feb!

No word limit for personlity
Word limit of 200 words for hobby writing!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Hobby by writing or Hobby by Art![/b]

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Murmur

Postby Shadow Striker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Username: Shadow Striker
𝔸𝕟 𝔼𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚:
𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘. 𝑯𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒐
𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.
𝑯𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒓'𝒔 𝑼𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚:
𝑨𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚.
𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒕, 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒌, 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒓,
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎.
𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔.
𝑯𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒔
𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌. 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏’𝒔
𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒆, 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒚
𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.
𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅
𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔, 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏,
𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆. 𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚,
𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Username:

startail;;

Name:
Venom

Nickname
Nom Nom or V

Favorite
Animal:

Squirrel

experiments -friends -animals -home time -salad -smiles -scary movies - running -warmness -girls

Dislikes
laziness -loudness -loneliness -being dirty -rocks -being cold -failures -bullies

Hobby by writing or Hobby by Art!
Despite Vemons social self, he enjoys time by himself, well kinda by him self. He has animal friends, mostly smaller animals, that keep him company, and as some say his whole reason for doing medicine. you see, he is planing to make a hospital for tiny animals that will help them in when they are sick or in need of shelter. which means he has a ton of little critters in his lair, like all over the place. it all started when he was very young hunting with Quinton and tripped on a grey squirrel, he felt awful and brought it home and operated on it, trying to help it survive. though in the end she ended up losing one paw but trusting Venom. She is sits on Venoms head and is one of his only female acquaintances. after that, his love for fuzzy small animals grew, all the way down to the last bee, he started taking sick ones into his home, He talks to them and sleeps with them! others find this disturbing and very strange. though despite the looks and words used against him he will still pursue his dream, no matter what he has to do!!

Personality:
Venom is a friendly nytron that spends his days with friends and family. when you first meet him he might seem concealed and unsocial, but is friendly and kind once he gets to know you. As a friend, he will always be there to help you, but not in mischief, and console you when sad. he is very skilled in medicines for his young age and is admired by all nytrons, elder and younger. he is smart with many subjects, and loves to talk about them, especially medicine. He loves to experiment with chemistry, and is very curious about what comes out of it all. Though if he fails what he was trying to accomplish he will go into a deep depression and will not speak to anyone. He will sit with his head in his hands until he figures out what he did wrong. he is not quitter, he will bare though anything to finish it, whatever it takes! Venom is also known for his paws, being a younger nytron he is smaller, but he is almost to adult age and his paws are very small. some nytrons find it quite strange while others find it fascinatingly cool. they enable him to work with very small things fastly and conveniently without making mistakes. Venom has i nick with small stuff which i will explain below. he is very skill with the dagger and other weapons to. His teacher Quinton has taught him to work with many of these weapons.
Ok, done with the nice side of Venom, and on to the other. Venom is also soft but cold which a lot of nytrons question. if you mock him an any way he will give you a stare that kills you (not literally) and you have to say your sorry, unless you want him to stare at you. He is easily hurt by nytrons who mock the things he does. He is very protective to so stay out of his stuff! If you have something against him he will notice it and very boldly walk up to you and ask what it is. Hes not afraid to speak his mind and the obvious, so be careful what you say and do around him!
As for his social life, he spends a quarter of the time with young male nytrons like himself, and another quarter with elder nytrons. He enjoys their company and loves all the knowledge they give him! And the rest of his time with his little friends and projects!

Short Story:
''V!'' Quinton whispered loudly.''come over here, what are you thinking, hiding in plain site. the deer can see you''. Vemon tried scooting slowly towards Quinton, but threw the deer into panic, and it ran west. '' well thats great'' Quinton said. ''sorry. i suck at this, maybe i should just quit''. Quinton walked over to him and said '' ita'l be ok lets go t my lair and eat''. Venom hung his head low with disappointment.''come on V, get a hold of your self, its only your fourth time''. '' i know but still, i feel like a failure'' venom said. they reached Quinton lair and sat down to eat. ''Quinton, can i take a break from hunting?'' ''sure, just don't get to rusty, go spend time with al your young friends''. V left with a smile, trotting happily down the hill. He saw Wellin under a willow tree, '' hello!" Venmon shouted '' how are you doing?'' She replied '' fine, just reading and you?''. ''great! well it was nice to see you! i'm running home now bye!!!'' He ran home very fastly, jumped into his nest with a smile and went to sleep. the next morning he went with his friends to a tall oak tree. One of them shouted '' i bet i can climb higher than all of you!'' all the young male nytrons looked up to see him climb. Vemon looked at the tree more closely, it was infested with ants. '' Um.. Grojan i think you should get out of the tree''. ''And why? ...... ouch..... ow. somethings eating -ow- me!'' '' Its ants! they are red to, they got a bad bite!'' '''so your tellin me'' as grojan jumped out of the tree. they all laughed at grojan red face and went on their way. Venom walked to Quintons den, he wasn't there so V sat by the river that flowed close to Quinton lair. He looked at the river, it was moveing so fast, like if it were in a hurry to get some where. Where was the water go-, a spear flul over Venoms head in a whiz. '' Hello V! ready to get your weapon and try again?'' Quinton said. ''You bet!''

and i shall wrap it up there. i'm a scatter brain so its hard to get this rolling. but it was still fun to wright! <3
wip
Last edited by startail;; on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am, edited 20 times in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Venom Re-Adoption - Nassir Kamali

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 am

Username wrote:
xxPreApex

Name wrote:xxNassir Kamali

Nickname wrote:xxNassi

Name meaning wrote:
xxThe names 'Nassir' and
'Kamali' are of Arabic
origin, and both mean
"spiritual guide"
and "protector."

Gender wrote:
xxMale

Likes wrote:
Plants | Comics | Hiking
Observing nature | Sweets

Dislikes wrote:
Phtyophagic critters
Cold things | Spicy food
Personality wrote:
x
xAlthough he may seem cold, distant, and antisocial upon first meeting him, Nassir isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
actually quite a unique character. Nassir primarily tends to keep to himself, as he often seems to prefer a
more solo lifestyle - because of this, it is often hard to make connections with him. Most that attempt
to befriend him fail, but those who manage to allow Nassir to warm up to them never seem to regret
their decision in doing so. Once he warms up to you, he can be a very loyal companion, and is always
available for others to come to him with their problems and needs. He is always willing to help the
people that are close to him by offering mental and emotional support when they need it, even if he is
dealing with his own mental or emotional issues, as Nassir always tries to put others before himself.
xDespite having such positive traits, he also features some negative ones.
When upset, Nassir can become very aggressive. He can also be very snarky, rude, and has a very, very
short temper. Nassir is known to be very stubborn at times, and is also quite a control freak.
xBecause he is rather introverted, Nassir never makes "first moves" towards
relationships. Although he is otherwise very romantic, he doesn't consider love to be a necessity that
he is constantly searching for - instead, he sees it as something that might just happen to come along
randomly - not as something to be forced.
xLike stereotypical introverts, Nassir is often seen as a "geeky" or "nerdy"
type. He enjoys all forms of pop culture, such as comics, novels, video games, shows, movies, and much,
much more. He is also a very intelligent, intuitive, and curious nytron, as he considers knowledge to be a
very powerful thing. He is always observing the world around him, and is constantly asking questions
about how everything works.

x

Odd Hobby wrote:
x
xxBeing an introvert, Nassir doesn't spend much time socializing with others, unlike
most of the other nytrons in his community, but Nassir never really seems to mind having lots of alone
time - especially since others usually make fun of his secret little hobby upon finding out about it. Being
alone means that he can tend to his growing collection of strange, yet beautiful house plants. With the
private time he has, he usually ends up either tending to his plants, or huddled around his collection,
talking to them, sometimes even for hours on end (after he heard that talking to plants is supposed to
help them grow,) as all Nassir wants for his smol plant babies are for them to grow big and strong. Nassir's
odd farming habit started with a small pot of succulents he found, which led him to collect more and more,
after adoring how "cute" they were. His collection currently consists of several succulents, each varying in
size and colour, a sakura bonsai tree, several small cacti of varying species, and a venus flytrap named
'Audrey'. Nassir dreams of having his own plant nursery one day, so he can share his love of plants with
others.
x
x

Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

#1 Venom UFA

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 pm

This is extended till the 5th since I have maybe forgotten to judge and close it!

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:05 am

This will be ending in one hour! After that editing your forms will make you disqualified! ^_^

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me