Based on Click to view
Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#921 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:23 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Lenkin
Show Name: Bullet for my Valentine
Barn Name: Bullet
Height: 17hh
Color: Grullo Snowcap Appaloosa w/ Birdcatcher Spots
Genetics: EE/aa/Dd/LpLp/PATN2patn2 + spots
Breeding Info: Will always produce black-based foals (Ee)
Will always pass leopard complex (Lplp)
Last edited by jesdar16 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #921 Khimaira Friesians

Postby <WittyCommentHere> » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:57 pm

So caute
makin a sig ...later
<WittyCommentHere>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Kiss Me Under The | Moonlight }

Postby L.V.L » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:47 pm

███████████████████████████████
    Owner: L.V.L
    Show/Barn Name: Kiss Me Under The/Moonlight
    Halter/Pearl color: Surprise Me

Story:
    wip

I shall win this Phina o-o <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:38 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: The Dark And Mysterious Type
Barn Name: Nico
Halter color: surprise?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise?
Story:

wip
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:53 am

Owner: Lenkin
    Barn Name: Cloverleaf Stables
    Halter color: Black
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pearl-white
    Story:
You see, Bullet is the kind of horse that would do anything for his master. He's traveled all over the country side with his master, even. One of those trips, happened to be to a place of warmth and sunshine, where tiny, little, microscopic rocks littered the ground and a vast expanse of foul tasting water rushed onto the land periodically in it's trance. Everything about it scared Bullet. He hated the feeling of the sand being kicked up onto him and on the inside of his hooves. Quite frankly, the sand bothered his feet and the salt from the water only made it worse. It made him feel dirty and sticky. He didn't understand how Master or how any of the humans enjoyed this landscape. None of it made sense to him! Some people were running into the gross, dirty water, others, were burying themselves in the sand. He thought the people were crazy! Not only that, but they weren't wearing proper clothing! Even little kids were running through the water like love struck fillies, fearlessly. Some people were hind from the sun under umbrellas, others, were sleeping in the sun. Everything about it seemed absurd around him. His master wanted him to run and play and ride around, but he refused. He wanted to go his own pace in this strange environment.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INTERFECTOR » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:03 pm

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Owner: INTERFECTOR
    Show Name: Falling From Grace
    Barn Name: Apollo
    Halter color: Eye color c:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): White c:
    Story:
    Apollo's first visit to the beach was one of inner conflict. On one hand, he had always dreamed about visiting the sandy shores that would cushion his footfalls as he listened to the crashing waves. On the other hand, his first visit was due to his banishment from the stars above. The darkly coated stud had fallen in love, forbidden by the rules that guided the cosmos, and was cast down because his heart had weakened. For the rest of eternity, Apollo was cursed to walk the sandy shores with a longing heart that seemed to crack each time he lifted his eyes to the sky. Part of his punishment was to forever be separated from his love, forced to gaze upon her beauty from the mortal world in which he became a part of. For nine long years among the mortals, Apollo has been forced to endure a love he knows he will never be able to have. His heartbreak follows the rhythm of the crashing waves that ever haunt him as he forever walks along the shore.
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
INTERFECTOR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:46 am

Owner: spirit32wolf
Show Name: ShadowDancer
Barn Name: Dancer
Halter color: Surprise me :D
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me :D
Story: Dancer was cantering around in his paddock when he smelled something funny he could not find the words to describe so he took off at a gallop to see if he could find the source of the weird smell. He galloped a;; the way to the other side of his paddock to where the smell was taking him. He had never been to that side of his paddock he just jumped the fence in front of him to continue to follow the smell He galloped in till his footing got really weird and he started tripping. he put his head down to smell the strange ground he got some thing up his nose that made him sneeze. Oh this must be the sand thing that the show geldings are always talking about. strange stuff he thought to him self and continued to follow the smell. He felt something cold brush up agenst his legs he jumped back it was cold but this seemed to be the source of the smell. He put his head down to taste it. It tasted like his salt lick that was in his paddock. He noticed that the salty water was making strange shapes he tried to jump over them but only ended up getting water in his face. After that he spent the rest of day playing with the water in till he heard his person calling him home he will always remember this strange place and maybe one day come back to see it again. And with that he galloped back to his paddock and person.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 am

lenkin wrote:    Owner: Lenkin
    Barn Name: Cloverleaf Stables
    Halter color: Black
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pearl-white
    Story:
You see, Bullet is the kind of horse that would do anything for his master. He's traveled all over the country side with his master, even. One of those trips, happened to be to a place of warmth and sunshine, where tiny, little, microscopic rocks littered the ground and a vast expanse of foul tasting water rushed onto the land periodically in it's trance. Everything about it scared Bullet. He hated the feeling of the sand being kicked up onto him and on the inside of his hooves. Quite frankly, the sand bothered his feet and the salt from the water only made it worse. It made him feel dirty and sticky. He didn't understand how Master or how any of the humans enjoyed this landscape. None of it made sense to him! Some people were running into the gross, dirty water, others, were burying themselves in the sand. He thought the people were crazy! Not only that, but they weren't wearing proper clothing! Even little kids were running through the water like love struck fillies, fearlessly. Some people were hind from the sun under umbrellas, others, were sleeping in the sun. Everything about it seemed absurd around him. His master wanted him to run and play and ride around, but he refused. He wanted to go his own pace in this strange environment.

Congrats! Hard decision, yours was great too Inter c:
Lenkin, by "barn name" we actually mean the name you'd call your horse, like Bullet, if it's not their show name xD their call name or nickname. sorry for the confusion!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me