Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SWE - CNY - #127 - Blood Bay Dragon Overo

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:47 am

In celebration of the Chinese New Year - Dragon Overos!
A dragon overo marking is an overlapping white pattern that simulates shapes of wings, spikes, claws, and or teeth in subtle and realistic ways. The base color varies from chestnut to bay, but can show no other pattern (such as roan or dapple) underneath the overo markings. Their eyes vary between shades of red, yellow, and orange and they are known to have slightly unnatural hues in their tails and manes. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (dragon overos may only be bred to other dragon overos) and are limited to three breeding slots.

Owner: X
Show Name: Fire Inside Me
Barn Name: Leviathan

Breeding Note wrote: Limited to three slots. Can only be bred to other Dragon Overos.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SWE - CNY - #127 - Blood Bay Dragon Overo

Postby stingray » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:40 pm

Owner:
Stingray
Show Name:
Fire Inside Me
Barn Name:
Leviathan "Levi"
Extras:

-Personality (person-like)-
Levi is defiantly the extroverted type, he enjoys the company of others and loves attention, however he does not like asking for it. Sort of like a dog who will not move when you pet him but will never go up to you and lick your face to get attention. Levi is extremely curious and loves adventures, he never takes the same path he took the day before for he seeks new. His adventurous spirit can lead to him being a Dreamer he tends to zone out at times and can be oblivious to what is going on in reality. His friends will tease him and say "Space station to Space Cadet, do you read me?" He doesn't mind this, he doesn't really care what people think of him in general. However he cares about what other people think of themselves. He is always there to cheer you up and give you advice. He is pretty good at telling when you are down, he is an observant fellow.

-Likes-
Levi is very indecisive, he doesn't have a favorite color, he loves them all. He enjoys sweet things but can never tell exactly what exactly he wants to eat. Except for Strawberries, he can eat strawberries at any time, any mood. Levi enjoys loud and fun parties/hanging out but when he needs to regroup he loves to watch the sunset on the beach alone and contemplate things.

-Theme Song-

-Inspirational Quote-
"Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you. -Unknown

-Favorite Holiday-
Levi's favorite Holiday would have to be Thanksgiving, he loves the fact that friends and family will come together to love one another and embrace talents and say what they are thankful for. It is a time to really go deep into feelings and a perfect time to right the wrongs you have done in life. Plus who would not like amazing food???

-Name Meaning-
Anglicized form of Hebrew Livyathan, meaning "coiled, twisted in folds, wreathed." In the bible, this is the name of a demonic water dragon.

-Friend-
Levi's only friend at the moment is Sodapop who is more laid back an can handle Levi's adventurous spirit.

-Personality (Horse-like)-

Levi loves to run around and play with absolutely any animal, if they let him. He is always trying to find away to escape the pasture he is in to go out and explore. Because of this he absolutely loves trail rides and is very fond of the beach. Every once in a while i let him run and play in the waves. He absolutely loves it! He enjoys it when people groom him too, since he is a sucker for attention. He loves to be touched and petted by little kids and is very gentle with them too. However he isn't often ridden by kids because of his tendency to space out and trip or run into the jump. But we still love him the same.

-Love Interest ;)-
Basically everyone's top truth-or-dare question lol Levi isn't exactly the flirty type, in fact he would be that one person who would never notice if you were flirting with him! Its not that he doesn't like girls or that he is homosexual, he just isnt that interested, at the moment that is, who know, some pretty mare might come along and catch his eye!

-Preferred Genera-
Music- Levi prefers country but still enjoys the old top hits
Movies- Levi loves to laugh so it would defiantly have to be a comedy
Book- Levi loves action-packed novels and a occasional mystery
TV Show- Levi loves watching real life police shows and survival shows
Last edited by stingray on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madras » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Owner: madras
Show Name: Whirling Wind
Barn Name: Hurricane
Extras: Personality: Hurricane is a beautiful stallion. He loves attention, and will bite you if you don't pet him. To keep him comfortable, groom him at least once a day. He loves to be groomed. He also enjoys jumping, and jumps over obstacles even without a rider.

Story: He has known his rider since she was a baby. He found her in the pasture, abandoned. He curled up around her and protected her, until his previous owner found him with her. The baby was raised with Hurricane, and they became best friends.
Avatar Credit: Lines by usamagnol, color your own here!

madras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:35 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Lost Treasure
Barn Name: Straza
Extras: (Optional)
History: I've always known that I wasn't special, that the world wasn't my story.
WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Owner: Masterplan
Show Name: Looks Can Be Deceiving
Barn Name: Deceive
Extras:
Personality: Graceful and agile, Deceive can put on a good show if shown a jumping arena. As well as this she is gentle but bold due to the fact that she has often been judged upon before known due to her looks; hence her name.
Secret 'quirk': Not many know, but Deceive has never heard any of the world's bustle. Her white and unpigmented ears make her deaf to all that happens around her, but she- nor her owners- care for that. They just have a bond of respectful silence. This quick has also made her a quiet horse as neighing and whinnying does no good for her, as replies to such noises never reach her.
Story: When Deceive was found, it was not the kind of day you would expect to find a yearling seemingly made up of nothing but stretched skin covering bones. It was a sunny day, where all around the grass seemed green and plentiful. But not where the young mare stood; nothing surrounded her but concrete and a tiny square of compact dirt, on which nothing grew. That was how Deceive was found. Left because of her 'demonic unlucky' appearance, she was left alone to fend for herself. Things only got better after that, though, as she was found by compassionate people who did not care for what she looked like nor how good at something she was, but rather for her wellbeing and happiness, which was how Deceive found a home.
Last edited by Masterplan on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Owner: ABeardedDragon
Show Name: Dragon's Venom
Barn Name: Attor
Extras: WIP!
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Will be judged on 3/5/17!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:37 am

stingray wrote:
Owner:
Stingray
Show Name:
Fire Inside Me
Barn Name:
Leviathan "Levi"
Extras:

-snip-

Congrats! You had eleven total tickets c:
A special edition halter will be added in a moment. Enjoy!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets